Reviews for Rewind the Hands of Time
UltimateFan-girl15 chapter 17 . 8/12/2015
Hiii, I loved this story and I was sent here by watching mtac 2013 on YouTube and you were the first question I believe and I thought I would cheak it out. Good job :)
geritashipper123 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
i saw you announce your fic to the countries at MTAC 2013 on youtube and i had to come check it out XD. glad i did!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
i hope it really continue soon...

I wonder whose POV it gonna be on next chapter, and the time travel chapter and when England being blind. Gosh, can't wait for those moments!

I really like it!

one of good Hetaoni Novel with great view.
SilvermistAnimeLover chapter 17 . 5/31/2014
Congratz on your story being used as the script for the HetaOni Anime! :D Sooooo excited to watch it! (and try out for the Allies!) XD Can't wait to see what amazing stuffs you write next! Good luck! And Keep Writing! ;)
Colorado chapter 8 . 10/30/2013
this chapter is sooooo sad i cried!
Colorado chapter 13 . 10/29/2013
so saad!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Update please!?
Acchan-Sirrah chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Love the story! just saw you on the mtac ask a nation panel!
songohanfan1 chapter 17 . 6/29/2013
This is awesome! Please update!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/27/2013
I love this story you made, because it was full of suspense that I couldn't stop reading this. But I was upset that you didn't updated the story. PLEASE update the story of the next chapter I already read chapter 16,but chapter 17is an authors started a story now finished it.
UPDATEEEEEEE chapter 17 . 5/7/2013
UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
spinzaku04 chapter 17 . 4/9/2013
Wow! You are so good! I can't wait for more!
Fucko chapter 17 . 4/8/2013
This is amazing! I can't wait for the update
Skirt2819 chapter 17 . 4/4/2013
YAY! I've recently rewatched HetaOni and now this story is being continued. THANK YOU. Update soon :)
Sparkly Emerald chapter 16 . 1/29/2013
This is great, I wish there was more but I've finally caught up to the end. I see you haven't updated since May, I really wish you'd come back and do some more.
One thing I noticed, you said(in the chapter where Spain and Romano show up), that Romano had brought a machine gun and had reminded Spain to bring a weapon as well, but in this chapter you said that Romano hadn't brought a weapon and had to borrow from Germany.