Reviews for Madrigalian
Snowbeardolphin chapter 34 . 1/21/2014
I like how you wrote this story.
I am interested in reading one shots. I would like you to write one about the birth of their child.

Jen
Solstice1394 chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
Just saying chapter 8 has always been my favorite heehee!
Solstice1394 chapter 33 . 8/5/2013
This is I'm not kidding my 27th time rereading this story I love it and I read Metracalis each time I read Madrgalian its always a thrill. I love Damon as a sub and the mpreg and the whole Tyler has an inner wolf. God why can't I get enough of Damon/Tyler it makes me want to turn my current story into them.
Deda Altesse chapter 34 . 6/26/2013
Hehe thumbs up for the incomplete link thing. This place is just like youtube. Ima go read that story now.
Very Sincerely Yours chapter 18 . 3/29/2013
I was gonna wait til I finished reading this whole thing before I reviewed (and I still will at the end) but I just couldn't wait. Tyler's wolf finding Damon and how he recognized the vulnerability and 'it was his' was just aaaarrrggghhhh awesome. My feels are river dancing, I loved that part so effing much!
RedStalkingDeath chapter 33 . 11/20/2012
Aww, lovely ending
DurzoBlint chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Fully read this for the first time today after I saw it a week or so ago... Blown away by it. Fanboying to the max. Totally relating to your whole busy lifestyle - Not easy being a writer, uni student etc. Good luck with all your future fics and endeavours.

D*
schakar chapter 21 . 9/20/2012
this storie never get old for me is the fourth time already, please madrigalian more tyler/damon storie thank you!
schakar chapter 20 . 8/26/2012
ok so... WHAT THE HELL IS MR FUCKING DUMAS OR WHAT EVER BUSSINESS WITH THEY SEX LIFE DAMMIT! damn right tyler saw red... Oh! and good job it's a awesome storie
schakar chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
ok, madrigalian will you marry me? seriousy! you are awesome ypur storie is awesome and... you know what? I will just go and finish this fucking awesome storie bye! " gone read the next chapter"
Mistress of Solitude chapter 34 . 8/25/2012
This series was wonderful!
I enjoyed reading it very much.
vampiregirl004 chapter 34 . 8/2/2012
THANK YOU!
Bocamere chapter 33 . 6/24/2012
I loved this story! I liked how Tyler went from being a jerk in the beginning to being loving and protective of Damon. I also liked the sweet ending. This was a very unique story/pairing, but it worked. Great job.
MookFree07 chapter 33 . 6/22/2012
well i guess better late than never considering the wiping of stories thats going around... but i love the story and had a great time reading it :)
Sangeki chapter 33 . 4/4/2012
I loves this Story so much.

I found it gripping from the very first word to the last and I read the whole thing in one go even though it took me till 2 o'clock in the morning it was worth every second.

Thank you so much for writing such an amazing story.