Reviews for Fallin' For You
Vithian chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I love this story. I had hoped that there would be more for Manny and Boone, but there's only two and yours is the only one that has slash, and I love the unrequited love thing, so that just makes it better and you're so incredibly talented at this. Especially that last line, which really illustrates the denial Manny probably felt. I salute you!

~Vithian
The Konfessionist chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I liked how no matter what Carla did, Manny continuously believed that she was a shallow gold-digger and would never give in to that. I also kind of got the vibe from him that he didn't like competition, from ANYONE for Boone's affections, and therefore doesn't like it when women approach him.

I never thought that Boone would be the type to fall in love as easily as Manny described- but I guess that little aspect makes it a lot more intense when she is taken by Legion slavers and he locks up his heart from everyone else, even his best friend. That bit made it a lot more interesting to read- and a bit emotional when word spread through town that Carla was gone and Boone began to ignore his best friend.

All in all, I always thought Carla was a bitch from what I heard from the people in Novac, but the way Boone talked about her made me think a little differently... and after a while, I realized that she probably wasn't a bitch, but she was lashing out at other's because she was upset about being in Novac when she wanted to be on the New Vegas strip. (It makes her a bit selfish, but not a cold-hearted bitch in my opinion).

All the aside, I thought that it was a really good piece! I loved how it was from Manny's point of view, giving a deeper pair of eyes into the friendship he has with Boone and who he was before Carla was taken. the last line was brilliant, too!
Kratos Pwns chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
*SPOOILER ALERT*

What Manny did'nt realize is that Carla ment alot to Boone and that he sniped her to save her from getting raped by Legionaries.
MistressNixOfFerelden chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Oh man! Poor Manny. :(

I really liked this story, it really made me feel for Manny. And to be honest, I always thought of Carla that way, shallow.

I'll be sure to check out your other Fallout story and I'm sorry that I wrote such a short review. I loved the story it was well written!
HarmlessWampa chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Wow, this is really good! I like it!
Cressida Isolde chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
The last line makes me SO SAD.

Also I really like how Manny's constantly suspecting that Carla's not genuine.