Reviews for Points Of Authority
Amber chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
Great story, cant wait to find out what happens next...
goldenspringtime chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Oh come one you can't just leave it there!
Lilithakaducky chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
I hope you'll update soon. I really want to read more at this point. Will add you to my alerts now, so I don't miss it.
Lilithakaducky chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
Poor Sam. He never gets a break. Well the story might be more boring if he did, so I guess I'm more than okay with it
Lilithakaducky chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Hey, what a great story. Love myself this kind of fanfics and even better, the writing is magnificent. Thanks for sharing this
babyreaper chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
That was a great couple of chapters, Dean had better hurry up and find Sam before Tim and Co kill him. Is Dean even looking in the right direction? Looking forward to reading the next chapter. Thanks.
Susie666 chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
great so far, poor Sammy. update soon
kiwimoonelmo chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
Another brilliant chapter babe.I absolutely loved 't wait for
kiwimoonelmo chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
For some strange reason I didn't get an alert for chapter 1,yet I did for chapter let me put that right now.I've read both chapters and they are brill.I loved this story and I can see it becoming one of the
dulcinea54 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Great start! Can't wait for more, please update soon! Thanks!
babyreaper chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Great start, Dean is such a meany, and now look what he has done, after inviting Sam back in, his constant bitching and silence's have driven Sam away again. Where's he going to go and will Dean go after him? More soon, Can't wait. Thanks...