Reviews for I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
evenstarlily chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
:) this is different. A good different. Please pleaaase continue?
Faery66 chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
Please Please up date soon.

D
Cibbit chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Ok so I like the insane idea but maybe tom should be the only one that can make him act relatively sane. Also he shouldn't be able to completely take Harry over ya kno. Have fun and I like it so far. Keep going.
MarquasNoir97 chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
HAhhaha cant wait for the next chapter :) Insane Harry is good
vampygurl402 chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Please update!
Jenaminya chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
This sounds really good! I hope that you are going ro continue this ;)
Ralia chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Oh I love it. Please keep writing!
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Like it so far. Insane!Harry will be interesting to read if you plan on continuing this. I wonder if he'll be more insane than Bellatrix. :p Looking forward to your update.
Angelic Abomination chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
Oh I Love this story. But I hope Harry doesn't become lucid too soon. I Can't stand stories that skip over the immediate shock and everything is fine.
ElementalStarRanger chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Okay okay okay! I'm reviewing! I really like what you ave so far. Although I'm confused as to what happened to the Dursleys. Did Voldemort kill them? Or was it Harry? I an't tell. Anyway, this is REALLY good so far, and I can't wait until you update.
LttleSparrow chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
I like the story, hope you continue it.
Anon chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
Doooo eet! I love insane!Harry. It's not done nearly enough. I like this most recent chapter a lot. I think you write much better in 3rd person, but that's understandable since first person is really hard to write. Can't wait for a new chapter.
Odoori chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
Hey, glad to see an update with this! I read chapter one a month or so ago, and it was diffidently an interesting idea, and I like the direction chapter two seems to be taking. I'm a bit curious about the unbreakable Severus was talking about now, and I'm glad to see you taking an Insane!Harry route, that's always more fun. Just be careful with it, there's a very fine line between insane and full blown OOC, and it's maddening when people cross it. Anyways, can't wait to see what happens next!
Gemini Peverell chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Interesting!
rain-pigeon chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
Intresting begining I want to see where this goes. Please update soon.