Reviews for Silver Bullet
sparxx chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Adorable and cute :D keep up..
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Dean's fear that he had been turned and had to die was sad.
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Really enjoyed this, thanks for the great story!
Disneymagic chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Oh Dean, poor sweetie. He must wonder why Sam isn't freaking out since he thinks he was biten by the Were and Sam is merely acting slightly amused by Dean's fixation with the moon.

I especially liked this part - "Dean—give me the gun." Sam held out his hand, snapped his fingers. "Now, Dean. Give. Me. The. Gun." Because he's soft and gently patient when Dean has the gun pointed at Sam, but becomes strict and impatient when Dean turns the gun on himself.

It was great meeting you at VanCon. I have my photo ops up on my LJ at Disneymagics (with an s on the end).
Swellison chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Hmm, I thought I reviewed this already, but ff let the review box open, so maybe not. I started reading this and recognized it right away. The first time I read it, I thought Dean's comments about this being the last time he sees the full moon meant the story's set slightly before NRFTW, and he'll be gone before the next full moon rolls around, and it still has that vibe for me, even tho you explain that Dean thought he was bitten by the were, and would rather be dead than turned.

Awesome sick, hurt!Dean here. Off to finish rereading!

Sue
Wynefred chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Excellent story. I loved how obsessed Dean was with the full moon and how he didn't want to pull a Madison on Sam. Great way to pull in that wonderfully emotional episode. I really enjoyed this!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Nice story! I liked the interactions between Sam and Dean. Well done! :)
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
haha, yay! That was thoroughly enjoyable. Beautiful inclusion of the brilliant moon. I could picture it :). I love Dean's discombobulation, delirious, and delusional Dean. It is an art and you have mastered it!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Really nice. I gathered at first that Dean thought he was bitten, but, silly me, expected Sam's clarification of that to stick. Thank God he's so in tune with Dean that he noticed his brother's absence before Dean did something foolish (and thank you for having Dean willing to do it himself rather than begging Sam, which never made sense to me in other fanfics. I think that should have been a tip-off to Meg right there in Bad Sign...). Great idea and your usual good development-thanks!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Oh, man! Scary stuff! Dean's GOT to get better before he does himself in. Poor Sam's not going to be able to rest until he does for fear of Dean succeeding. :(

Awesome, awesome fic!

Loved it. :)
Brightshadow-chi chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
ah! dear Dean, always thinking about Sam and willing to sacrifice himself the moment he feels it might hurt Sam in some way.

nice one.
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Oh how much I enjoy sick hurting Dean. It oughta be unhealthy, right?

*goes back to read it again*
Zinfer chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Another great fic. Short, but satisfying :). Which is just what I needed during the weekend b4 exams. Something not too time consuming, but filled with brotherly love and dean wumpage

Thanksz
masondixon chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
For a slight moment was terrified Dean was going to turn but Sam told him he hadn't been bitten. So glad that wasn't true.

Thanks for the Hurt Dean and the Comfort Sam. My favorites :)
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Hallucinated, hurt, in pain and still wanted to sacrifice himself in order to protect Sam. Oh, Dean. And Sam? He didn't know what woke him up, but it was his brother-sensor. It was really intense and I couldn't stop reading it. Like every story by you. Thank you.