Reviews for Something Rotten
pseudo-quill chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
AHAHAHAHA, I LOVE SUBARU RATTLING OFF IN SHAKESPEAREAN. "Yet who would have thought the old chairwoman to have had so much sake in her?" Priceless! And Soel as a 'damned bunny thing'? Angry Kamui is love. And Fuuma making him even angrier is even more love. You are my goddess, I crawl behind you and kiss the cracktastic ground on which you tread. Please do continue this story!
lemon-and-chai chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
ROFLMAO! I am well entertained. Now Fai and Yuui and Kuorgane can have an orgy in Yuuko's office while they wait for her to come back. D
TrueDespair chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
Fai, you drugged-up weirdo. I want to kiss you for saving the group for another day. XD Also yay, for things being on fire! Oh and Seishiro, I'm starting to question your qualifications of being a NURSE. XD

I mean really, the man is morbid; how Subaru puts up with him is anyone's guess.

ANYWAY, I love how Kamui takes over the play and threatening the entire cast of ripping them apart. XD Thank god though for people like Fuuma.

Man, I feel like I'm Yuui in these scenarios. XD

Awesome chapter as usual.

TrueDespair chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Great; more craziness. XD

I totally fell bad for Subaru. Yue's a harsh critic. (More like a a-hole but hey, that's the theater for ya. XD)

I'm not sure if Kamui and Fuuma will actually 'Help' with the play but hell any help is better then none.

Oh and I can't imagine Doumeki...in a dress...much less being stuck in one. Poor Watanuki; dealing with that. XD

Oh and this part:

"Nobody saw-"

"Everybody saw."

"Nobody died."

Oh yeah, Fai. As long as no one died, it is SO okay. XD Though Yuui does have a point. How lenient is this school? XD

God Yuuko, You have Seishiro as your accomplice in this CSI rip-off? XD I know you value Alcohol above all things but damn, it's just ONE bottle. XD

I guess with Seishiro being the nurse, it could go both ways. (Where the hell does he get the good stuff? XD)

Luddles chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Oh my goodness, this was hysterical... I am reading Hamlet in my British Literature class right now, so I was chuckling the entire time.

Yeah, Syaoran. Be less like Fai-sensei, it will do the world some good. We only need one of him.

Whoa! Yukito is TOTALLY narcoleptic! I never thought about that before...

The ghost made me think of Moaning Myrtle form Harry Potter. It will probably show up one day and proclaim its love for Syaoran or something. Wouldn't that be creepy? Creepier than Syaoran being the Ghost, that is.
TrueDespair chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
You know what i love the best even with the Syaoran playing a 'ghost', Yuui getting a headache, proclaimed ghost stories, blackmailing, Fai being Fai and the teacher trio drinking a good bottle of Alcohol...

...was that Yuuko got denied at the one thing she wanted to do: drink. XD Which i think was pretty funny because that's karma for her ass. XD

"Had they no compassion for her, in her over-worked and increasingly sober state?"

Apparently not considering even when sober she's a pain in everyone's rear. Again; karma. XD

and is she seriously going to do a CSI thing? XD

All I know is that Kuro, Fai and Yuui better keep their guard up...and just PRAY that they could run very quickly when the chairman catches them. XD