Reviews for Heart of Stone
Peridot5 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Good story. I loved that when Dean was following the Medusa down the dirt road and he turned the headlights off, you called it putting the Impala into stealth mode. I can totally see Dean calling it that. And the Sam whump, I loved that too, of course. :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Poor Dean! His psyche may never recover from being passed over for his brother. Sam may never get to be the bait agian since he almost got turned to stone.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Awesome story. But I am glad that Dean did not tell Sam what he had to drink. I do not think he would have been able to pull over fast enough.
sam's folly chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Great story! Love your writing style, and your characterization was excellent!
ILETUDRIVE chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I think Dean's made the correct choice in this respect. There are times that full disclosure is soooo not necessary. :)))

Stephanie
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
That was great. I thought it was really creative. Dean was definitely the way he should be, all protective big brother-& that anti-venom was so gross! The only thing worse than Dean's job was drinking it.

I thought it was well done. :D
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Awesome story. Really cool supernatural baddie with the Medusa, and loved the tension that even in death her claws and fangs could cause Sam to start to turn to stone. Perfect Dean's desperate phone call to Bobby whilst trying to help his brother ride out the pain he was in and just loved the gruesome anti-venom, very inventive! And totally not surprised that Sam asked what it was and that Dean told him he definitely didn't want to know.

A really entertaining story. :)
Madebyme chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I really enjoyed this! The Medusa lore really fit into the show and I'd love to see something similar on the screen.

I loved how you blended humour into the story along with the action and drama. And as always you did an excellent job with worried Dean, how even though the cure was all kind of nasty he did it without complaint and took control of the situation. So very Dean.

I think you did an excellent job, this is a great old fashioned case fic - something which sadly we don't see too much of any more! Take care, Madebyme
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Very unique and excellently written. Well done! :D
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Your Medusa is way cool! I'd like to see her on the show!

Fav action scene: Dean punting her head across the room - Yahoo! Clapping. Awesome Dean!

Fav line: You got it. One roasted snake-chick coming up."

Grossest line: he moaned, wanting to puke as he held the slippery and blood coated muscle in his hand.

Awesome story!

Karen
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Very nicely done! I love the potential of the medusa myth, and I think you delivered on it really well. Especially love how competent and compassionate Dean is when Sam needs him to be.
Brielle-W chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Great story! I hadnt read stories with Medusa before! This is cool haha. I think Dean should have told him what the antidote was, just to annoy Sam haha
paranormal para girl chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Yikes! That was a close one Batman! I sure am glad Bobby found the antidote, cuz Sammy as a rock would be wrong! Great story mamapranayama! Thanks for sharing!

Mel
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Oh thank you for this. I have been in the mood for a good old regular hunting and whomping on Sam story, but couldn't find any new ones.

Then voila! Just what I wanted. And Medusa even! So fun.
Neka0189 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Wow. I was gripped all the way through that. Beautifully written and made me see the scenes play out so clearly in my head. Thanks for a good read. Thank god Sam was alright in the end. :D