Reviews for Hold On
AmandaBourdon chapter 11 . 11/10/2014
This was great. Best story I've read in a while. Loved Sam/Tron.
Gyreflight chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
You have Sam's 'voice' down pat, and caught me from the beginning with the thoughts going through his head as he fell – which made the the shock of Rinzler actually coming after him in the air both unexpected and in Sam's point of view, justifiably terrifying (and most vividly written).

That kind of unexpectedness was almost a theme, and made the whole thing both fascinating and exciting to read, as right up to the end it was rarely quite clear how things would play through – and I did like the end, Tron making his choice...and Quorra hers.

I enjoyed the way you wrote Sam, and Tron/Rinzler was an appropriately unpredictable mix of scarily impressive and desperately damaged (sometimes at the same time), but you managed to do everyone justice – Quorra, sharp, dangerous and fiercely protective, mercurial Flynn with his torn loyalties (Sam, Quorra, Tron) and his determination to do everything in his power to save what could be saved.

You have some memorable phrases as well as memorable scenes (there'd be more if I went back to remind myself), but some of them just stick, like the idea of the conversation with Rinzler being like talking to a loose tiger, or later after the removal of the helmet when Sam recognises the effort involved in the not-unflinching trust he is given, oh, and 'his eyes caught, inexplicably, on the least visible part of the image'. I liked that.

Thanks for the read.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 11 . 6/26/2014
nice
Tetractys chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
I just realized that some of the stories I've read on AO3 are here, too! Found this story shortly after finding Winzler's "Home" fic. Both of these are awesome, and I have to thank you guys for writing these.
brohne chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
Beautiful and fascinating. Love how you wrote this. I especially liked how you portrayed Tron's 'confusion' for lack of a better word. Looking forward to reading your other works now too. _
quantuminferno chapter 11 . 1/25/2012
this was epically wonderful. I don't even know how to describe your amazing descriptions and the tension and the motivations of these characters that bind them together. I loved every moment of it. Thank you for writing this.
Lomelindi chapter 11 . 10/8/2011
EPIC. That's the only way I can describe this story.

You captured every character SO WELL, especially Sam's dry, quirky humor (even in the midst of panic). Tron was heart-breaking and yet very heroic, Quorra was sly and clever, and Kevin was appropriately angsty after he see his son fall into the sea. Also, your fluid use of imagery made me feel like I was watching a movie in my head instead of actually reading a story.

This is the best adventure Tron story I've read! (Seriously). 3 Hope you write more for this series, you do it so well!
Sarah Lynne chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Left feedback on LJ, but thought I'd let you know here, too, that I just love this story! Vivid action, edge-of-seat suspense, and very emotional. Thanks for sharing this. :)
00000909000000 chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
I really enjoyed your story. I loved Sam's voice in this, how he wouldn't give up on Tron. The ending was very promising for the future.

Thanks! :)
GlassSoul chapter 11 . 8/5/2011
Happy ending, yes. ;u; I really, really wanted to punch Clu in the face, let me tell you. Poor Tron and Sam. But it's a happy ending now. I think I just about started crying tears of joy. I loved this story, it was really good and well written. ;uuuu;
LadyMidna chapter 11 . 6/24/2011
This entire story was portrayed beautifully. You captured everyone's personalities precisely. The kiss scene was so sweet I felt like I could melt into a puddle of liquid sugar. X3
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 11 . 6/16/2011
What an amazing read- well done!
human circuitry chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
Oh my good gracious. Just... everything about this story I loved to bits. The part with Sam attempting to remove Tron's helmet was just so... asdfhksjdhfkjh so adorable. Clu was such an unbelievable JERK, and oh man it was perfect. His brainwashing and getting under Tron's skin made me want to cry. I just about DID cry when Tron pulled the both of them over the cliff, but you did not disappoint! I really hope you do write that sequel...
BlackBolt chapter 11 . 5/15/2011
this is wonderful *sniff* but with an open ending :/ please write more of them ? *begging* there is not enough tron/rinzler/sam-love around ;)

*hugs*, bye, Blackie ..
circa divide chapter 11 . 5/13/2011
Ahhh this whole thing was adorable and exciting and sad and fantastic! I loved it and want to read more Sam/Tron stories just like this. Your writing is beautiful.