Reviews for Hold the Night For Morning's Coming Soon
DJ chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
I just want to say, I'm usually very skeptical about Zombie stories because they're usually scrap. But this was amazing. I loved it.
And I totally cried my way through half of it. I never cry over fics. So this was just brilliant! *applause*
LoginProblems chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
Oh my goodness, I was expecting something cracky but this was amazing! So brilliant, and the Epilogue was perfect. Great Job!
Rhianna chapter 8 . 5/11/2012
THEY MADE IT! AAAAHHH!
Rhianna chapter 7 . 5/11/2012
OHMYGOSH I recognized that song the moment it started. Such a goodnsong, I LOVEEE The Hush Sound. And poor Whoever got bitten!
Rhianna chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
AAAAHHH! It's a freakin' apocalypse miracle! Wow. I really wanna know how he survived that one. I was so confused cuz. I was like "There's no way Kurt can die, he's KURT. And not this damne early in the story. And then he survived and now I'm like WHAT'S HAPPENING?
Rhianna chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
So Pave started it? WoAaAaHhH! Most zombie fics they dunno where it came from, just the general area of outbreak because everything spreads so fast. And in any zombie fic I've read, Mr. Schue never makes it. People really hate him...
shewhorunswithfangirls chapter 9 . 4/2/2012
This was awesome!
darrenitis chapter 9 . 3/3/2012
holy shit. that was, its just, asfgrhhegrtn,

woah.

this story,..BEAST.

seriously awesome.

just..

woah.
Unfortunate Fates chapter 9 . 10/6/2011
This was beyond words. The depth of emotion and plot was fantastic, and I absolutely loved loved loved the twists you threw in. I feel like you handled character death very maturely, and the ones you ended up killing weren't prominent enough to stilt the story but still important enough to feel 'real.' All I can do is thank you for writing this beautiful piece :)
Kira chapter 9 . 10/6/2011
you 3
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 9 . 10/6/2011
I loved this story, but the epilouge was the sweetest chapter of all.

This story actually inspired a zombie story that I wrote on FictionPress. If you're interested, I can send it to you.
TheGirlWithTheOnyxRose chapter 9 . 10/6/2011
I have to say my favorite part was when Logan showed up.(this chapters fave) Loved the story, never thought id read a zombie story till now!
MusicalEscape chapter 9 . 10/6/2011
*wipes tear* No words to explain this.

Glee/HP crossover? BAMF. Link? I don't have livejournal, but I can always stalk it :P
Ravenclaw Jess chapter 9 . 10/6/2011
This story is amazing! Thank you so much for writing it. I really enjoyed it :)
HurriklainesandRanebows chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
Oh my gosh this was so good! Can't wait for the epilogue.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »