Reviews for Whatever DID happen to Robot Jones?
Overlord-Zenorac chapter 9 . 5/10
I love this fanfiction! Can't wait for next chapter!
Zee-Werecat chapter 9 . 8/3/2014
OMG! The nostalgia, THE FEELS! i hope you add more to this! I'd love to see how this all plays out and what becomes of our loveable, forgotten, little Robot Jones!
ClassicDalekEmperor chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
...This is garbage. You should feel ashamed of yourself.
Overlord-Zenorac chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Hello, and thanks for making this story, ITS GRRRRRREAT. I never actually saw this show as a kid but found out where to get about 30 of the the episodes online...Anyway, please continue it. I'm rooting for sadie :D
Thewardenlover chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
upd8 pls its been 4ever since I first read this and still not updates and I really like it 3
WrittenInClouds chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
Omg this story instantley made me search up Robot Jones and i almost forgot all about it!,its been so long since i watched that show,but anyway luv your story and i hope you write more!
Terminator Maker chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
Will there be a new chapter soon...?
Kartoonfanatic chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
First, thank you for having the nerve to write a serious fanfiction for this long forgotten show.

This was a great story so far. I loved Sadie and Ray-they are two examples of the most creatively crafted original characters you can find in most fanfiction. I appreciate the time spent on developing them.

I'm so sorry this review is late, but I read the story, and things got in the way while I was planning my response. I've been of Fanfiction for quite a while. I was putting off a Robot Jones fanfiction of my own for God knows how long, and when I saw your story, it inspired me to continue writing it. Hope you don't think I'm stealing your thunder-I was just so touched I had to actively respond to it.

You did a pretty good job keeping Robot in character, I might say. I really felt for him throughout this, that poor robot...

Good luck on your stories. If you have the time and patience, you really should consider finishing this. I'm kind of excited to read about the moon base party. D
Emo Princess Addie chapter 9 . 12/21/2011
Me: IT'S YOU SADIE, GET A GRIP! *fumes* XD
HelpingHandGal chapter 8 . 9/1/2011
...WHAT THE SMURF WAZ THAT!RAYSABOY!
Emo Princess Addie chapter 8 . 8/31/2011
Oh my gowsh! XD Ray's a boy! I didn't expect that! AND he's gay? XD
Auramaster101 chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
WTF 0.O ray's a guy? So there's going to be a party on moon base? Is this going to tie into goodbye peachcreek?
HelpingHandGal chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
*sniff*SO sad *sniff. Hugs soul plush*
Emo Princess Addie chapter 7 . 8/17/2011
Aw...poor Robot!
Agent Lateralus01 chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
One can't help but feel bad for RJ considering his feelings for Sharon although he did get to be reunited with his old classmates.

Love where this is going and can't wait to read more.

I certainly wish there more more Robot Jones fanfictions especially if they turned out as well written as this one.