Reviews for Knock First
Sky Lantern Paradox chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Knock first? You don't say!

All in all, this story had me in a happy fit of overflowing giggles. Poor Ben. Wanting to spend some quality time with his favorite nephew only to be turned down numerous times and left to his own devices.

Thanks! Another to add to the favorites!
FallenHero93 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
You have absolutely no idea how hard you made me laugh. You, sir/madam, just made my day! "You can't prove anything"...))
LittlePlagueSpirit chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Your stories are like cookies: you can never simply take one. After you had one, you like the taste so much and your tummy starts growling and demanding, and what else can you do than listen? So you eat and read until your full and satisfied (but not fat, which only proves that your stories are even better than cookies)

Apart from that rare flash of wisdom, this is again such a amazing story. You really notice your style and your humor in it, which is great 'cause I love your humor. And again, you can write the different side of the known villain so well. Poor Ben, he just wanted to have a movie night with his favorite nephew!

One question though: in the fic, Ben doesn't know that Nigel has a girlfriend, but he did get a call from Nigel once that went 'My girlfriend thinks the chinese killed her cat and I need to stop her from burning down their restaurant.' That would mean that Ben indeed knew of Nigel having a girlfriend, right?

And again my review is ridiciously long. I'm suprised if you even read this whole essay of mine, but I just really like your story :) Now good day to you sir.
Fearofchicken13 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
OMG THAT WAS AWESOME! way better then i thought it would be! sweeter then chocolate!
Ginkyofu13 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I think Father finally grow up and I proud of him being an uncle figure instead of a villain.
Kuchiki-san urahara chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Oooh, this fic is sooo awesome. It's sooo funny, i love it! And to think that Father has come to this? A so-not-scary guy who 'still scares' parents? Brilliant!
Markus Wolfe chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Just last week a woman attempted to ward him off with a picture of Chris Hansen.

Solid comedic gold, right there.
Crystal RoseWing chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
ROFL!

This was completely HILARIOUS! Poor Ben, but be grateful you got off easy!
Ulathon chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Wow - I wanted to see more of Psycho-Rachel, but I did not realize we would get to see THIS much more. I'm surprised that Uncle Ben survived.

And seriously - when the Toilenator tells you to get a life it is time to listen. It is a very interesting world you are creating here - not to mention hilarious.
MaxandFang101 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
OMG. !

That was so funny and embarrassing. Nigel really should get locks on all his doors... Denial IS hiliarious! XD
not-so-delightful-freak chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
i think we all learned a valuable lesson out of this...TO LOCK YOUR GOD DAMM DOOR WEN UR DOIN IT!

ahh...suttle humor lll
souhoku chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Hilarious.

That's what it was.

I loved it.

Father; he's such an idiot and I love him and I love this and yeah..

This was just awesome.

xD
RandomReader chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
"naked chickvegetables"

LOL. Reminds me of 2 plus 2 equals pizza. Ah, the mathematics of cartoons. Poor Father and his lonliness. He really should have knocked though! Fantastic job, I got lots and lots of laughs from it!
Lord Malachite chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This wouldn't have ended well for poor Benedict in any of the continuities you've dabbled in over the years.

The fact that you used the one from "Please Hold" makes it all the more delicious. Although, I thought Ben got off kind of easy. Considering how batshit insane the Rachel from that storyline is, I had this image of her turning the sheets into some kind of toga and chasing him around the apartment with a blunt instrument :) Or maybe that's what will end up happening to Nigel-he did, after all, leave the door open so creepy passers-by could just saunter in to gaze upon everything she has to offer. Considering the grudge she held (or is it still holding) against the Chinese restaurant, this can be far from over? Another one-shot in this series down the road perhaps?