Reviews for the ice is thin come on dive in
Virtuella chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
Oh, NICE! The characters are captured so well, and I like how you've managed the reconcile Leia's reference to her mother in RotJ with what we see in RotS.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Oh. I like this a lot. It's a good insight into those three. And together as they shared things with one another. Honestly, I could see them all sitting around listening to one another. Especially with Han's story. So in character.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Really nice moment between friends. I thought that the characters were spot on, and the dialogue was great. I liked how Leia's mother was a strong person in this fiction - often she's barely mentioned. Thanks for writing this!
archiveduser1836251 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Very nice story!

The "three orphans" threw me a bit-how it happened was that I'd been reading on my phone, and had forgotten the description that went with this story, so the orphans bit confused me and I didn't have any idea who this story was about until names were mentioned. Still, it makes sense, and I think it's a good way to open.

Very strong characterization, and the dialogue is smooth and natural, even with such heavy exposition. Flows really well. And I liked the inkling of H/L we get here. Nice work!

(Regarding an earlier review mentioning the capitalization of the title-I say don't sweat it. I'm guessing it's a quote, or line from something? Personally I'm fond of uncapitalized titles, but it's really not a big deal in titles so long as your other grammar is good. It's not really a comment on the quality of your writing. I liked your title-part of the reason I clicked into the story.)

Again, good work. :)
12389011471 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Very nicely done! Great characterizations. I love a well-written fic with these three. :) Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This is a great one shot! The story was well thought out and very enjoyable. One suggestion I have is to capitalize the title. When you leave the title uncapitalized it makes you seem like your not a very good author. You're a GREAT writer! Don't let little things like this deter people from reading your work.

Once again, great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
OK, Han's "accidental kidnapping" story was a hoot. And a natural opening for them to discuss parentage issues. This was definitely one of the better "Luke/Han/Leia-drink-and-reveal-stuff-about-themselves" pieces I've read and I'm generally not a fan of those, but I thought this was good. Loved Leia's revelation, too - that she *shouldn't* have any memory of her mother, which is unsettling for her. Enjoyed this - thanks for posting!