Reviews for A Father's Protection
Super sweet. Loved it
partlysunny chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Great work! Short but powerful, well done! Thank you for the story.
I'm yo' senpai baby chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
that was AWESOME!
Serenity Marie chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
It's so bitter sweet, but very well written
SK12Monster chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Awww that's adorable!
Samurai Tsundere chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Wow, this is just too sweet. :) I love the idea of Robin and Batman having a father-son relationship - Bruce really DOES care for his protégée, and you can feel it through your well-written words. Well done! :)
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
You know, I don't think this is quite what they had in mind when they said they wanted a fic where Robin calls Batman 'dad'.
AuthoressCrest chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
D'awww loved this fic to bits!
One Who Waits For Love chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I'm glad Robin didn't die, I feel a bit bad for Bruce, but I'm sure he knows that Robin loves him like a father.

I was wondering what Gen meant? It was in the description and I've seen it in a few others but I can't guess the meaning
KatelySmiling chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
sad and cute
Mirthless Laughter chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I don't know that I have a strong enough hold on the characters to be sure that I'd like Dick calling Bruce Dad, but I like how this one-shot played out. It was sad, but in a well-written way. The last paragraph, Dick's internal conflict, is particularly heartbreaking.
Angelina Aintithenniel chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
So sweet, this was such a great one shot. Please write more!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I just happened upon this in a 'favorites' list and thought it looked good...it was more than that. I'm crying right now...Joker got off easy, but picturing him hogtied...that does bring a smile to my face. I too love the father/son between Dick and Bruce or Robin and Batman. It's just the...the hurt/comfort moments that lend itself to them revealing those feelings that they would otherwise cover up, ignore, or just plain let go unspoken. This one made my day...night (it's after 3...I NEED to go to sleep but this was a short one and...OK, I need to stop). Wonderful one-shot. 10/10
Energetic red chapter 1 . 7/8/2011