Reviews for The Promises We Keep
I don't know if you have abandoned this story, but if you can see my review, please update. I lobe the tension, the realisim, how there's no "its all good now" between goku and gohan(because why would that happen) and it looks like a long journey to happiness for gohan. If you could tell us how we skipped from videl not knowing about sayians to her knowing I would love that, as I am very interested.
stryboy chapter 13 . 12/4/2015
Update! Please.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/17/2015
I don't want to seem as if I'm telling you how to write your story but please don't make gohan back to the way he was before cell, let himself stay this way, let Fidel fail her mission in the summary.
Frog hopper chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
So I know this is the sequel but
That dagger that Gohan used
It was the reason he became more saiyan than human right?
Also if that's why who's dagger was it
I can only assume that the dagger is the one used on brolly as a baby is that why Gohan said vegeta wouldn't believe where he found it
Have I missed the context explaining it I read the entire previous story in 3 hours and I keep thinking about it and it's driving me crazy
Gabriel H. Sapphire chapter 13 . 3/27/2015
Kool.
IceFire 27 chapter 13 . 3/19/2015
Thank you for letting me know that you had continued this! For not have the chapter beta read it flows well and I'm not sure if I found any errors. Great job and can't wait for the next chapter. Please update sooner rather than later!
the last of the old gods chapter 13 . 3/12/2015
Great story so far i can't wait to read the rest.
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 13 . 3/8/2015
Omg an update! Thank you! Loving it all over again
Guest chapter 13 . 3/8/2015
Lame you are Kiss Ass to canon. Videl should of Won. It is Obvoius you lacking in creavity. I see no difference in plot. Change it!
uchiha999 chapter 13 . 3/7/2015
Great to see you continue this story awesome chapter couldn't have been i have lots of great expectation for the next chapter.
dcp1992 chapter 13 . 3/7/2015
Great chapter! Glad to finally see an update of this. A Disturbed Savior is one of my favorite Fan Fictions and this being it's sequel is up there with it. But man, I didn't know if I'd ever see a chapter, glad I did though. Glad Gohan helped Videl train and also against Spopocitch. Can't wait to how peoples reactions are. Update soon!
maxridelover chapter 13 . 3/7/2015
this was good!
bigblukrew chapter 13 . 3/7/2015
Awesome to see this updated! Hopefully the next one doesn't take as long lol. I don't think you could have written this chapter any better than you did. Loved the part where Goten was teaching Videl, it was pretty funny. That ending was excellent. You write Videl's internal monologue really well. It'll be interesting to see how this 'saga' plays out if Gohan does end up killing Spopovitch. I'm definitely looking forward to the next update, whenever it may be! Keep up the great work!
bigblukrew chapter 11 . 1/30/2015
Gahh. This is my third read through(at least) and I still can't get over how good this is. I really wish you'd update it. I love how you write Gohan, especially in his interactions with Videl. Each time I read it I can't wait to see when he proposes, but then I realize that part is never going to come :( . If you see this, please consider getting back into this story, it's awesome!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE DONT STOP! WORST CLIFF HANGER THAN INCEPTION! PLEASE CONTINUE!...please