Reviews for The Promises We Keep
Gabriel H. Sapphire chapter 13 . 3/27
Kool.
IceFire 27 chapter 13 . 3/19
Thank you for letting me know that you had continued this! For not have the chapter beta read it flows well and I'm not sure if I found any errors. Great job and can't wait for the next chapter. Please update sooner rather than later!
the last of the old gods chapter 13 . 3/12
Great story so far i can't wait to read the rest.
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 13 . 3/8
Omg an update! Thank you! Loving it all over again
Lame you are Kiss Ass to canon. Videl should of Won. It is Obvoius you lacking in creavity. I see no difference in plot. Change it!
uchiha999 chapter 13 . 3/7
Great to see you continue this story awesome chapter couldn't have been i have lots of great expectation for the next chapter.
dcp1992 chapter 13 . 3/7
Great chapter! Glad to finally see an update of this. A Disturbed Savior is one of my favorite Fan Fictions and this being it's sequel is up there with it. But man, I didn't know if I'd ever see a chapter, glad I did though. Glad Gohan helped Videl train and also against Spopocitch. Can't wait to how peoples reactions are. Update soon!
maxridelover chapter 13 . 3/7
this was good!
bigblukrew chapter 13 . 3/7
Awesome to see this updated! Hopefully the next one doesn't take as long lol. I don't think you could have written this chapter any better than you did. Loved the part where Goten was teaching Videl, it was pretty funny. That ending was excellent. You write Videl's internal monologue really well. It'll be interesting to see how this 'saga' plays out if Gohan does end up killing Spopovitch. I'm definitely looking forward to the next update, whenever it may be! Keep up the great work!
bigblukrew chapter 11 . 1/30
Gahh. This is my third read through(at least) and I still can't get over how good this is. I really wish you'd update it. I love how you write Gohan, especially in his interactions with Videl. Each time I read it I can't wait to see when he proposes, but then I realize that part is never going to come :( . If you see this, please consider getting back into this story, it's awesome!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE DONT STOP! WORST CLIFF HANGER THAN INCEPTION! PLEASE CONTINUE!...please
bigblukrew chapter 12 . 3/29/2014
Loved this and the prequel...update please?
IceFire 27 chapter 12 . 3/22/2014
Just found your stories and I must say that I like them a lot! Will you be continuing this one? I see it has been about a year since you last updated. Please?
DarkVoid116 chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
Ever-persistent Kaka must be thanked for getting on your case to get this updated. That much is evident, since this still probably wouldn't be out if it were up to just you xD

The Spopovich/Videl fight seems interesting; it's rare I've seen a version where Videl can fire energy waves when she goes up against Videl. Triple Identity had something similar where Videl was actually able to beat Spopovich just purely based off of her training being superior, but that's the only story I've seen it in in recent memory. I have to assume if Spopovich steps out of line and tortures her like in canon (assuming Videl doesn't beat him here) that Gohan is going to crush him into smithereens in anger. I wouldn't be surprised if Gohan killed him for touching his mate..

The Hercule scene really amused me. Like, a lot.

Good chapter.
DarkVoid116 chapter 11 . 3/12/2014
Nice chapter. Their emotional altercation went better than I'd expected it to go, which is nice. Gohan's a really confusing character in this series, with loads of emotional baggage, but it's nice to see there's still some semblance of normalcy in their father-son relationship. Goku crying could be the thing to break down Gohan's carefully constructed emotional walls. We'll see.

Videl's reaction to Gohan leaving with his father was a little short-sighted. Can't she see there are serious obstacles a father and son like them need to overcome? Goku only has a single twenty-four hour period of time to patch things up with Gohan, and her nagging will seriously take away from that time.