Reviews for Naruto of Spira
liliDreamer89 chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Good so far so cant wait for the next chapter.
OrgasmicCheesecake chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
You can't leave that there. You just can't. Not after one hell of a first chapter. I really hope you come back to this
Have a Little Feith chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Wait... if Nagato is Naruto's father... HOW THE FUCK DID NARUTO GET BLONDE HAIR? The gene for hair colour is weird. Blonde hair is a gene that's supposed to be harder to have unless one or both of the parents have blonde hair. Even then it's rare as fuck, as red, brown and black hair genes are more powerful, for lack of a better word. Most genes are also decided by the male's genes that are passed down. The female genes are set in stone, from what I remember of my science classes. Half the genes come from the mother and half from the father. So, if neither parent has blonde hair, then the child is less likely to have blonde hair themselves. Also... I think it was the male gene's that wee passed down that decide the offspring's hair colour. Don't quote me on that though. Not trying to pry a hole into your story, I'm just genuinely curious.

Other than that little... quirk(?) (Best word I can think of...) the story has a good length to it, and is well written. There are a few plot holes (like how Sasuke's curse mark disappeared), but I'm sure that will be resolved in later chapters.
Procrastinatingismyforte chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
gah! why'd you stop there!? this is soooooooooooooooo good! i want that update!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Yeaaahh well Minato, and Kushina not being his parents is a stupid idea, and pointless.
bordstiff chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This is good hope to see more soon.
NightFlowerLuv chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
OMIGOD this is exactly what I wanted to see~ Sasuke and Naruto, Spira adventure, START! 8D

*is wanting more*
JESUSSAYSNO chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Grrrrrr. Only one chapter. I want moarz!
Collin Oshea chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Great chapter, keep up the good work.
DireLurker chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
AznPuffyHair said what needed to be said. There are grammatical errors here and there, but it doesn't take away from the content. For the most part spelling is good. However, there are times where it looks like the spellchecker corrected a misspelling, but chose the wrong word. This broke the flow of the story because I had to figure out what word you had intended. Nothing crippling to the story, but easily avoided by a beta or a second pass through.

I am interested in where this is going. Watch the language, though. I agree with AznPuffyHair on this, too. That said, this is your story. Do as you will.
Marvey4 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
The story was interesting, since both Naruto and Sasuke are in Spira, but you screwed it by changing Naruto's parents. What's next, Nagato being Naruto's father? That's just wrong.
SuperiorShortness chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Hmmm the writing has improved by 10 fold compared to the old files... Or at least the 1st chapter... However, I think the whole Minato, and the nephew thing should have been left out... Sasuke and Naruto ripping the world of Spira a new one would be far more entertaining.
The Rogue Hero chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Pretty damn good Though not to fond of the naruto being a nephew..ut meh ill deal since its a good story haha keep up the good work.
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
This is great. There are definite improvements over the original, and a few new plot points that I'm really interested in following. I can't wait to see where it all goes!

Keep up the great work!
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Well..this drops the naruto verse on its head...I LIKE IT!