Reviews for The Origins of Magic
Bronze chapter 4 . 2/18
Of course you this means war? Dumblefutz will never allow Harry to escape his control. Especially not with 50 billion galleons to his name! Should Vernon come to know of that, he'd demand Harry give it all to him. Then do his damnedest to kill Harry and hide the evidence. For he like Dumblefutz is exceedingly greedy. Of course both will deny it to the very bitter end. Dumblefutz'll also make the claim " I did it for the greater good. " But absolutely never say just what the greater good truly is. One author, I think pinned it down exactly. The greater good is the greater good of Albus P. W. B. Dumblefutz! And only him.
Bronze chapter 3 . 2/18
Having read the first two chapters, I find I really like this story. I've also read the only two chapters posted by the one you allowed to take over. It was also good. However, a collaboration between the two of you combining you ideas might make for a more interesting story. Or, if you prefer, you could each continue with your own ideas for this story. Either way I win as I get to read interesting fanfiction.
stvwilling chapter 11 . 1/23
awesome loved it
Pushi19 chapter 11 . 4/8/2016
Update please
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 11 . 1/5/2016
I have enjoyed this story.
Hikari Nova chapter 11 . 10/30/2014
when will you revive and update this story it's very interesting
Dreamer22 chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
Interesting story this far, but did you realize that you have Daph who turned 11 in June and Astoria who will turn 11 in August... Which makes the a little over two months apart... Which is impossible due then being sisters
powermachine79 chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
Really great story hope you can continue it soon since i look forward to reading more :)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/24/2013
Lovely
ASTRALGEEK chapter 11 . 11/7/2013
It's been over a year hurry up!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
Your name isn't Jo by any chance...is it?
A Fan
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
While the story itself is a good idea, I find that you need to use a thesaurus ( is a good one) to find some synonyms for "furious", it gets very repetitive after a while.
I would also like to mention that your charcters seem to be unable to control themselves-getting "furious" at everything slightly annoying. Perhaps you should try to calm them, after all, there are many steps between black and white, happy and sad, calm and "furious".
ou chapter 11 . 3/13/2013
please continue
Nomadic1 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Just discovered and started your story. Interesting concept, I suggest to everyone they find an editor, beta, or just someone to read their stories with fresh eyes. It helps catch errors.

Good luck.
Olaf74 chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
I hope that you may continue it.