Reviews for Reality Is Insanity
arulent chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
This reminds me of my own dysfunctional friendships. Love :)
A Recreant's Quiddity chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
Cute! Update soon! :D
xxgabigailxx chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
Oh snap...Inooo, you fail! Can't wait for the next chapter, I'm loving this fic :) The fact that it comes from real life things just makes it better.
xxgabigailxx chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
Egads, woman, this is brilliant! And reminds me of some of my own unfortunate incidents in front of crushes...you, Sakura and I are all on the same page _
Ice Princess Mishia chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Oh why oh why do you stop when It was getting so good! XD love the fic -
cutecrazyice chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Oh, my God. Shikamaru, you utter genius. :D

I can't wait to see what happens in detention!
xStarryyAngellx chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
OHOHO. Shika's staking his claim! FINALLY. xDD ooohh Ino... you just totally blabbed naruto and sasuke out didn't you...
Just Lovely chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
Oh, that was good.

I love this, absolutely adore your writing; you have this sense of words that takes my breath away and causes me to burst into random giggles because it's so funny, you are epic :)

I really loved Shikamaru and Ino's scene, it was sweet especially with the revealing of the back of the sweater, Nara's girl.

Update soon!
Blazehawkins chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
Man, I loved this parody. Still, I'm surprised by Ino and Sakura's friendship. It's always the weird ones, I guess. Keep it up!
Checkers Lime Viola chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
This made me flail so hard :D

It has all the humor of "Workplace" and I'm pretty I've done at least half of Sakura list.

This is going to be so much FUN.
laindessiel chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
hahah gah so funny I love this! I can't wait til you update!
goddess-training chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Okay this has been the single most hilarious thing k have read in ages ! I absolutely love it and the fact that they all have blackberries :)

Maybe u can include whatsapp conversations as well :) can't wait till the next chapter!
Just Lovely chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Oh my god.

I don't mean to make you feel bad seeing as these were based upon your experiences, but this has got to be the most hilarious thing I have ever read. I loved how you pointed each stupid, ridiculous and embarrassing thing Sakura had did which had in someway, involved Sasuke; it was a brilliant mess of laughs and grins.

Sasuke's comment to the conversation seriously made me laugh out crying, it was just the most embarrassing thing to have a guy, the one you're crushing on read something like that. I absolutely love how you've written it so far.

Update soon!
xStarryyAngellx chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. OMIGOD. hahahhahaa ohh dear... that's isn't even on purpose huh? OH DEEAR GOD.. ahahhaahaha xDD i certainly love where this is going
Pandastacia chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
... can i have your life? please?

& i really should STOP READING THIS WHEN I'M DOING HOMEWORK/REVISING SOME ESSAY IN WHICH THE PERSON WHO WROTE IT HAD SOMETHING AGAINST USING COMMAS. i almost snorted into my tea (blueberry. yummyyy~).

... was sakura right? _

& OMG I HAVE NEWSSSS FORRRRR YOUUUUUU.