Reviews for A Box of Chocolates
SilverAxe27 chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
I was doubtful about the whole 'male pregnancy' thing,but the explanation was pretty good. I think this story is well written and super cute! Would like to read more chapters. As for the baby names I like Lilim, Diana and Selena- maybe Crystal because it seems slightly more elegant, but not too much of a mouthful. For boys names maybe Cole, David (average but known a lot of good Davids) or Tristan...?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
I know this isn't going to be too helpful, as I'm no good with naming either, but I think their kid should be a boy.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
Jeniveve, Parker, Chase, Talon, Jenny, Charoline, Emmery, Jonah.
Bloody-Rozez chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
Twins! Emelie Anastasya and Alexander Dameon! :3
Kelly chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Sebastian Alexander if their baby is a boy,
Anastasiya Emily if she is a girl. Please continue this fic I really want to see if they have a boy or a girl, and how they raise him/her.
Raven-Shinigami chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
I love your work and I'm done reading all your shorter fanfics for Danny Phantom and sdklfjalsdjf I think I'm gonna have an aneurysm if you don't finish all of your awesome fics!

BTW, some name suggestions:

Gillian Sabriel Masters
Jaquenetta Willow Masters
Karenza Roseclere Masters
Lexine Xadra Masters

No idea what the names mean, but they sound nice. Meh, I'm too lazy to even look up the definitions ).:
18-Midori-37 chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
*squealing for a good 10min*
well i for one am glad i chose this as my first pompous pep fic (and mpreg too for thar matter XD) because it was absolutely wonderful! thanks so much for sharin i enjoyed it greatly! cant wait for more!
naru894 chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Danielle XD if she is a girl or Sebastian if he is a boy?
niyuu chapter 3 . 3/27/2013

(and i do like Emilie...)
mottal chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
I don't usually go near M-preg stories, but this, this is amazing. As are the rest of your stories, I hope you finish this. Also, 'The only man who can pull off a junior name is our lord and savior, Robert Downy Jr.' you can't even begin to understand how much I love this XD That man is one sexy beast.
Mischievious Kiss27 chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
I usually won't touch m-preg with a ten foot pole, but this...intrigues me.

I hope you're considering continuing this, it'd be a shame not to.
777angeloflove chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
BoredomIsAnUnderstatement chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
"I personally think Optimus Prime is a GREAT name." BWAHAHAHAHA! I've seen that skit, and might I say, that combined with this is hilarious. XD

I'm not planning on having kids (they scare the H3LL outta me), but if I did, I think I know what I'd name them: Vladimir Alexander Flynn if male, Estelle Ciel Flynn if female. Yeah, Russian or French names combined with an Irish one is TOTALLY legit. XD Literally they mean "Protector of great power" and "sky star," respectively. Flynn just means "son (or child) of the red-haired one" - yeah, my last name's awesome.

You can steal either name if you want (though I know you're not going to use Vladimir Alexander). If those don't appeal to you, can also use mine: Victoria Ann, meaning "victory in grace" or "conqueror of favor" (though you probably shouldn't, because my name sucks balls). Anyway, I hope to see more of this one soon! It's surprisingly good for an M-preg piece. :D
BoredomIsAnUnderstatement chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Know what would be hilarious? If Vlad turned out to also be pregnant on accident. HA!

Okay, I'm done. On to the next chapter.
BoredomIsAnUnderstatement chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I usually don't read M-preg, but since you're such an excellent writer and all that...I'll trust you on this. *suspicious glare* But DON'T think I won't drop this the SECOND it gets too weird!

(...Oh, who am I kidding? It's M-preg, of course it'll get weird. I also know I'm too thorough and curious to just stop in the middle of a story. Dammit...)