Reviews for The Potion Mistress & The Half Blood Prince
princessadita chapter 56 . 12/22/2016
This story is absolutely brilliant. Literally did nkt see ANY of its twists and turns coming. You're an amazing writer and I hope to read more of your stories! I absolutely fell in love with the characters and everything about them.
Pippiminza chapter 57 . 11/27/2016
That was, by far, the best HP Fanfiction I have ever had the luck to find and read! :)
Can't wait to start reading the sequel (which will be like right now!)
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us! 3
Guest chapter 9 . 10/10/2015
Fantastic ! :D
Nazarkovn chapter 58 . 9/17/2015
Good Story
Ferm chapter 57 . 1/21/2015
Okay.. now I am gling to use my subpar review skills.

This story was was well written and even if it didnt stray much from canon, it was interesting because of oc's mysterious background. It offered a different perspective from what I am used to narcissa sis, bella rival, aberforth negligent father, albus manipulative uncle, sev friend/lover, lily friend etc. relationships were quite endearing. That said, this fic painted DEs in a very negative the DEs were the kind of rapists this fic potearayedcthem as, they wouldn't have gained much support.

I wish you luck for all your future stories.
Ferm chapter 58 . 1/21/2015
I still feel bad for him. After properly reading the whole thing, I can't help but feel that albus used his niece. Whether for good or bad, I am saddened by it.

nice chap
Ferm chapter 55 . 1/21/2015
nicely done. The past was interesting
Aberforth not wanting her is a unique twist..
Ferm chapter 54 . 1/21/2015
hogwarts was literally her second home
Ferm chapter 53 . 1/21/2015
nice chap
Ferm chapter 52 . 1/21/2015
albus' actions towards his own niece are not justifiable. not at all
Ferm chapter 51 . 1/21/2015
okay chap.
Ferm chapter 50 . 1/21/2015
we gain further insight into their lives.. hmm.
Ferm chapter 49 . 1/21/2015
too much like canon.. still nice chap.
Ferm chapter 48 . 1/21/2015
An advice.. sometimes not telling a reaser that she did this because she loced him so much, is better. Let the reader draw his own conclusions.
Ferm chapter 46 . 1/21/2015
hm.. I thought avery would die..