Reviews for The Potion Mistress & The Half Blood Prince
Assasin Nero chapter 57 . 1/21
Okay.. now I am gling to use my subpar review skills.

This story was was well written and even if it didnt stray much from canon, it was interesting because of oc's mysterious background. It offered a different perspective from what I am used to narcissa sis, bella rival, aberforth negligent father, albus manipulative uncle, sev friend/lover, lily friend etc. relationships were quite endearing. That said, this fic painted DEs in a very negative the DEs were the kind of rapists this fic potearayedcthem as, they wouldn't have gained much support.

I wish you luck for all your future stories.
Assasin Nero chapter 58 . 1/21
I still feel bad for him. After properly reading the whole thing, I can't help but feel that albus used his niece. Whether for good or bad, I am saddened by it.

nice chap
Assasin Nero chapter 55 . 1/21
nicely done. The past was interesting
Aberforth not wanting her is a unique twist..
Assasin Nero chapter 54 . 1/21
hogwarts was literally her second home
Assasin Nero chapter 53 . 1/21
nice chap
Assasin Nero chapter 52 . 1/21
albus' actions towards his own niece are not justifiable. not at all
Assasin Nero chapter 51 . 1/21
okay chap.
Assasin Nero chapter 50 . 1/21
we gain further insight into their lives.. hmm.
Assasin Nero chapter 49 . 1/21
too much like canon.. still nice chap.
Assasin Nero chapter 48 . 1/21
An advice.. sometimes not telling a reaser that she did this because she loced him so much, is better. Let the reader draw his own conclusions.
Assasin Nero chapter 46 . 1/21
hm.. I thought avery would die..
Assasin Nero chapter 45 . 1/21
ah...bloody .. I had my suspiscions..

the dialogue is a little... rough. I dont know how to improve it.
Assasin Nero chapter 44 . 1/21
lol.. xD

good chap.
Assasin Nero chapter 43 . 1/21
I would've loved it if you were to do a prequel to this fic (budding friendship b/w the two would've provex interesting.

nice kid. I dont know why but capitaizing all words of crucio seems crude to me..
Assasin Nero chapter 42 . 1/21
this chapter was great... the parallels are interesting indeed.