Reviews for God of Heroes
Awesomebros chapter 25 . 1/4
U are the worst writer in history of writing ur not using punctuation properly and ur chapters so fucking short
Random PJ FAN chapter 8 . 10/27/2015
LET HIM GET BACK WITH ANNABETH plz
F chapter 11 . 10/25/2015
F
Guest chapter 25 . 10/8/2015
Mod job!
mumind chapter 2 . 9/23/2015
so many spelling errors. The plot is good but the mistakes you make...worst fanfiction ever read
Luna Zoe Jackson chapter 10 . 9/10/2015
Yo bro nice name for the kid
Matt D chapter 25 . 9/3/2015
So I really liked the story! Engaging and entertaining, staying with the characters yet making them more complex and advancing as they go on. A good read. Now, that being said there are some improvements you could have made, such as explaining a bit more, you tended to go from one scene and jump right to the next with no inner content or filler, you know? Which bring me to this point: I notice how you didn't talk much about the battles and the war (at least not the human side) so I would love to make a spin off story about the war and the battle themselves. It would all still be your story and characters, of course, but I would love to explain how the war went, how the battles happened and where. So yea if you're interested email me;
gods of oylumpus chapter 25 . 7/24/2015
you
Eliana Hernandez chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
U need to make him more powerful
callmeacritic chapter 7 . 5/30/2015
aghhhhh really ok if this turns lemon im done reading
callmeacritic chapter 6 . 5/30/2015
ha i see the trickery in that!
Guest chapter 25 . 4/3/2015
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I NEED MORE I'M DYING I SWEAR. I'm not sure wether I love you or hate you right now.
gh89766 and me chapter 25 . 3/12/2015
Bad
Guest chapter 18 . 2/17/2015
I totes love the evil Annabeth, great job!
AJ chapter 16 . 2/8/2015
Yes, Selene is. She is the Titan goddess of the moon. which means titans are still gods, only stronger. Also Selene wasn't locked up; she and her brother, Helios, faded after most of the Greeks forgot about them, which meant they seemingly served no purpose, if people forgot about them, so as to right now, they have faded. So the Greeks looked up to Apollo and Artemis as the god of the sun, and goddess of the moon. Also, I LIKE THIS STORY. I DO NOT, AND WILL NEVER BELIEVE THAT THE PAIRING SUCKS. NEVER!