Reviews for God of Heroes
Demigod chapter 16 . 7/12
She was allowed to stay as the Titan of the moon when the gods took over. But when Artemis was born she lost her job.
Demigod chapter 8 . 7/12
I think you jumped into the pertemis thing too quickly, but overall an awesome story.
Hey!,
Just wanted to say great job and you kept the story pretty interesting and I honestly loved it.
Thanks,
A well wisher
YAY! PERSEUS JACKSON THE KING OF THE GODSSSS
Fuck annabeth
nottellingyou chapter 18 . 5/5
SHITTY ANNABETH
Do strategical stuff like defensive points bunkers a,,ies weapons
I think getting them drunk was not a very moral thing to write about I really don't like and by the way its Dionysus
I think they fell in love way too fast
Anonymous Editor chapter 1 . 3/26
Please understand that I have read a lot of fan fiction up to this point and that while this might seem like I am ragging on you, that is hardly the case. You are one in a million writers of the fiction genre that don't seem to understand how to write properly. Cite an example where two people broke up as Percy and Annabeth did in this very first chapter. If you can, please then inform on whether those people had an education, were younger than ten, or were mentally impaired in any sort of way. You see the problem with inexperienced writers is that you all suck when it comes to details. You all summarize and don't know how to truly convey emotion because from the way you put every situation, the emotional tension is either nonexistent or Defcon 1. If you truly want examples of good writing from fan fiction, read anything written by Coeur Al'Aran.
Bitt chapter 20 . 3/9
Cool
Mr.Shmoove chapter 16 . 12/31/2016
SHE A SNITCH NIGGA THATS THE SHIT I DON'T LIKE
preacher chapter 18 . 12/21/2016
dude just why does be suck a stuck up snob all the time
Guest chapter 25 . 12/8/2016
Well if u still alive Wright more but please keep it legit. I mean if percy beat Zeus he is more powerful then a lot of titans and can more then likely go for toe to toe with anyone. But his daughter is the son of Artemis and percy so she is (in my opinion) the best of the best.
with the up most respect for the writer may you write every longer.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2016
Come on let's be real here after 3 chapters , and almost immediately after his breakup with Annabeth he falls in love with Artemis. That's a whole lot of bullocks can't believe people read this crap