Reviews for Fly Me to the Moon
Sakura Nightingale chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
Okay, you update this! I'm on the edge of my seat here! I'm about to fall off! _
Co-host chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
I hate that there is so little Chell/Rattman fanfics so I greatly appreciate and admire your work. Keep it up!
MySilentLullaby chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
This is a work of art. Brilliant! Please update! Please please please update soon!
RmA113 chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
This story is absolutely amazing! The amount of detail and imagry that is used makes it almost poetic. Everyone is in character, and you didn't make the AU switch too obvious. It feels right...Plus I can't get his last painting of Chell out of my head...I need to see someone paint it. And the last part (the dream sequence?) with a million voices speaking to him brought me to tears.

All and all, best portal fanfic and one of my favorite fanfictions of all time. Please, PLEASE continue this!

~RmA113
Delfinos chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
"His angel was going to kill him. And he was going to let her."

THIS WAS PERFECT. Seriously, I love this fic, and it's only been two chapters. The writing and pacing is perfect, and I especially like the way you write the interaction between Rattmann & Cube. Characterization is spot on, even for GlaDOS. She's a hard one to write and I see alot of fics where she is so OCC, but you pulled her off very well. I feel so bad for Rattmann, poor thing. You have such a knack for description, too. AFKGFGJGOHMYGOODNESS, Okay, I'll stop babbling now, I hope you update soon! D
Romana chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
The fact that you quoted Coleridge to such a moving and apt degree would have been enough to endear me to this story. But the epigraph is far from the best thing about this fic. It's very well written, you have the characterization down to a tee, and the story itself is engaging. I'm looking forward to see where the subsequent chapters will go. (Though I don't doubt whatever path the story takes will be an engrossing one.)
Skies chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
I was so sucked into this chapter and now I'm really sad that there isn't a chapter three. Please update this, and soon! I am completely enjoying the story and I think that you write beautifully.
Skies chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
WOW, this is fantastic. On to chapter two!
AlisonMorrow chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Wow, I admire your writing style. You're certainly one of the better writers around the site, I've enjoyed this story very much. Excited for the next chapter.
RunRincewindRun chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
This is probably one of the best Rattman fics I have read. It's not cliched or overly dramatic, and you portrayed Rattman's schizophrenia and his obsession with aiding Chell perfectly. Well done.
Mystic 777 chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Wow... that flashback was very well done. The fear, the confusion, the pain, it was all very vivid. If I experienced that, I'd have nightmares too. I'm really interested in how the interaction between Doug and Chell goes (after the strangling part that is...)

Thanks for updating!
Witchy Bee chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
I'm assuming she won't really kill him, right?

This was fantastic. Far better than my Rattmann/Chell story. The way you describe GLaDOS' takeover...I could practically see it all happen vividly like I was there.

So glad this finally updated!
Delfinos chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Ooooh, this is really good so far. I cant wait to see what happens next!
The Great Susinko chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
That was so cool! It fit seamlessly into the game that it seem like it should have happened. How many times has Chell taken bullets? Anyway, that was awesome.
Witchy Bee chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I do wish you would continue this. It truly is excellent and there aren't enough Rattmann fics.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »