Reviews for Clothes
a1.ce chapter 1 . 6/6
Well)
First of all I am to say, that you are a good writer and this fic is pretty well done.
But.
Your translations are incorrect.
The 1st one. "More" in Russian is "ещё", but not "подробнее" in such a context. And you'd better use the word "прошу" instead of "пожалуйста".
Ivan's quote: "Теперь ты един с Россией, Альфред. Ты мой и только мой. Я стану для тебя всем. Разумом, телом, душою, до последнего. Мой дорогой подсолнух, как же я люблю тебя! ("My dear sunflower" suits much better)".
America's sentence: "Я принадлежу только тебе".

P.S. Advice: 1. Try not to use "google translate")
2. Check word combinations through the Internet.

Best wishes)
Russian passerby.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Writer... No, dear writer... This your translation on russian made me smile. This is Incorrectly. Translator, yes?
I well know russian. Right:

"Ivan! Please! More!" - "Иван! Пожалуйста! Больше!".

"Now you are one with Russia, Alfred. You're mine and mine alone. I'll be your everything. Mind, body and soul until nothing is left. Dear sunflower, how I love you!" - "Теперь ты един с Россией, Альфред. Ты мой и только мой. Я возьму всё, что у тебя есть. Разум, тело и душу до самого конца. Дорогой мой подсолнечник, как же я люблю тебя!"

"I belong to you alone." - "Я принадлежу только тебе."

Don't use translator, please. He is awry. Improve it, ok?
And Fanfic good. I like this.
RusAmeLOOOVE chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Shit! So awesome! **
I. Love. You.

And the part where Alfred began talking in Russian. **
WarriorofRedemption chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
C-can I love you? This was absolutely fantastic. I've read a lot of RusAme and I have to say that this is probably one of my favorite stories yet. I love how you protrayed both of the characters and the sex was sooo hot. Kudos to you! Keep writing awesome stuff! :D
diosadelkaos chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
wtf! what the hell did I just read? I mean wow, awesome fic! so sexy and full of lust and very good ideas to lemon scene :D

I really enjoyed it, this pairing is so hot and yes, Ivan clothes are so fucking sexy kukukuku
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Oh my god that has got to be one of the cutest russia x america stories ever. I love how seme russia is and how super cute america was.

Plz write more like this plz
Sheska-tyan chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I've just remembered: "Разумом, телом, душой - пока не останется ничего." THIS is right variant)))))
Sheska-tyan chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Oh, I like the way Alfred became one with Russia :D

And thank you for using Russian language. You made my day. Phrase "Я буду иметь ваше все" cheered me up. It means something like "I'll have everything that you have" or "I'll fuck you in all what is possible" in Russian)

The right versions will be:

"Иван! Пожалуйста! Ещё!" [Ivan! Pozhaluista! Yeshcho!]

"Теперь ты стал единым с Россией, Альфред. Ты мой и только мой. Я стану для тебя всем. Разумом, телом, душой, пока не останется ничего. Милый подсолнух, как же я люблю тебя!" [Teperʹ ty stal yedinym s Rossiyei, Alʹfred. Ty moy i tolʹko moy. Ya stanu dlya tebya vsem. Razumom, telom, dushoy, poka ne ostanetsya nichego. Milyi podsolnukh, kak zhe ya lyublyu tebya!]

"Я принадлежу тебе одному" [Ya prinadlezhu tebe odnomu]

If there are Russians on this site, they will be glad to help with language. I am open to this too)))

P.S. Sorry for my English T_T
NightFlowerLuv chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Ivan is diiiiiiiiirtyyyyy...

But I love that. The possessive relationships. Where the seme is all like, "MINE. TOUCH AND DIE." and the uke's all cutesy wootsy~
love-for-bakas chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
...0/o..that was really good...XD
ThePineappleyishOne chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Epicly awesome! that was just...wow...:) i love how you used russian :)
NishiMiya Hiruka chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
LOVE it.

my first Ivan-Alfred fix. X3

Definitely satisfied my thing for language. 89

and i'm thinking of drawing Al in Ivan's clothes. OwO

if i DO end up doing it, i'll upload it somewhere and give ya a link. :D
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
XD I can see that being a turn on for Ivan. He's the posessive sort anyway. That was really hot, a bit strange in places but I'm sure you'll improve. And I like the idea of Ivan examining Alfred and 'taking his temperature' while Alfreds wearing a collar, ears and maybe a leash and muzzle. It sounds really hot. Oooh now I want to write things!
Green Sprout chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Icky sappy emotional but this is my major kink next to nantucket and...something else.

Laughing at the compare and contrast among other things.

Is is bad that I read all three lemons _ Idk.
Amethyst King chapter 1 . 4/30/2011