Reviews for Prayers and Answers
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
This is too much. *whimpers*
Kamisama no angel chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Wow. That was a nice and musical story. No offence abt ur musical knowledge. Loved it. When's next part cumin?
MilkBeanCat76 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Aah I think this story is wonderful (by no means is this an attempt to convince you to continue, I'm immensely grateful that this is existence)
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
The simple fact that Len can see Lili in the game continues to breach its way on every thought process so I was happy that after I relented to write the damn thing and decided to check out if the music fairy had any fics, I found this. You can pretty much guess how ecstatic I am. Finally, that stupid muse would leave me alone.

'It is also a very unhappy coincidence that his very first failure was also the piano.'

For some unexplainable reason, I couldn't help but giggle at this. Not out of spite but because I find it endearing. I can imagine him being so enamored with the piano his mother plays as a little kid. So it was probably a hard blow for him that he couldn't play it well enough.
Laugh.Away chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Amazing!

The feeling of the story really matches Len's personality.

I like the way you write it, straight to the point.
Ongaku no Usagi chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Excellent. You seriously captured this feeling of "despair because I'm not already there". Personal experience, perhaps?
Annaliesmarie99 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Very nice work, I must say! Don't worry about being unclear about music. It was perfectly alright. :)

Must say,the use of thy imaginarium is awesome. Really good. Kudos on a job well done.
ASingleSplendidSong chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I've never thought about it like that, but now that you have done that - it's quite brilliant. It is a success, I must say. Bravo!
Lioness Lazuli chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Wonderful! Just one thing, near the end,

"Lili knows the song. It's Mozart's K.310, Piano Sonata No. 8; the third movement Presto"

The word song refers to something with lyrics, and in this context, the correct terminology would be "piece". XD

Wow! Are you sure your musical knowledge is hazy? There were references to pieces even I didn't know of! Although I squealed a little when pathetique was mentioned XDDD It's one of the best classical pieces!

And don't worry if it's composed of several drabbles! That's my writing style too, and personally, I find them more interesting. It's waaaaayy too tiring trying to focus on one specific itty witty scene... although I'm pretty biased about that... XD

I've never seen Tsukimori-kun portrayed in this fashion, so you did a good gob, AU and all!
KristenThelia chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
"If Lili could only choose the person who could hear him he would have chosen Tsukimori Len. Not because he was the best (although he is). But because he probably wanted it the most."

I adore that line so much. My heart clenched a little when I read it. Very good story and an interesting view of Len. We don't really ever see him struggle, but it's nice to know even the perfect Tsukimori Len has to work hard at music too.
Nik Van Fresces chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Greetings~! I wonder if he could be both be piano and violin prodigy ei 0

Anyways, how would you end the story? Quite questionable for me I say 'v

Oh yeah, looking forward for the next chaptie~! Who knows, Kahoko would be there lol XD

-Nik Van Fresces