Reviews for One Small Light
JustAHungarianGirl1999 chapter 1 . 1/21
Can someone help me? I can't find your stories anymore but really want to read them again.:(
I don't know if you took your stories down because you don't want people reading them but they're still online where people can read them. I've already found them.
Luv2ReedHP chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Great
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
*cracks up laughing*
reader chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Sweet story!
Dainty Dreams chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I really really adore all of your Harry-Sirius one shots, I love the way you make Sirius all loving and Harry so cute!

Write more!
Kai chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Thanks for the new child fic story. Heart warming and funny as always. I love Sirius and will be devastated if anything happens to him. Am looking every day to see if you have written anything new. I know you probably have other things to do with your life but I had to let you know the leap of excitement I feel when there is something new from you!
jhgufuihpuop chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Aw, very sweet. I love Sirius! And young Harry, well this little *squish* is just for him. Sigh.
marca chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
So sweet :-) and so funny :-)
smidget chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
This is just beyond adorable and sweet. I loved it.
pottermommy1118 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
yeah, I love this series... I love everything you write in this series. I am so happy you posted this one shot. It is really sweet, really fluffy. Just the way I like them. I love Sirius, I am still praying you don't kill him...or James...in number 5. Thanks for the updates and the add ons.
Padfoot24601 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Oh it's so sweet and fluffy! I love how you write Sirius!

Padfoot
Tyler-Blaise chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
So cute :) Just absolutely gorgeous :)
deletedsjd145679 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
So cute! I love these oneshots!
Morgana chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
ooohhh, that was so so cuute! I loved it!