Reviews for Three's A Party
Kaya70 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Yeah
haloe026 chapter 42 . 10/12/2013
I love your story! I dont care about some grammar errors or inconsisteties.. but this chapter was really messed up. First you say that almost nobody knows she's in saranac lake and then suddenly everyone knows. And it looked like you wanted to end it quickly... dont get me wrong i adore your story but sometimes i just dont get things becauss of your way of writing and grammar use.
LittleFluter chapter 53 . 7/31/2013
LOVE THIS STORY! :D
RAYRAY chapter 54 . 5/23/2013
I REALLY LOVE THIS IT IS A GREAT STORY BUT IT REALLY DEPRESSING ALL THE THINGS THAT HAS HAPPEND TO CASSIE U DONT GIVE A CHANCE TO BE HAPPY TO HEAL YOU KEEP PUTTING MORE AND MORE ON HER I REALLY DONT THINK SHE HAVE GOTTEN PREGO AND I DONT THINK IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN WITH MARC BUT U DID I THINK IT IS ALL TO MUCH SO IF SHE LOSE THE BABY IT WOULD BREAK HER IN A WAY THAT VICKY COOULD NOT AND I DONT THINK SHE SHOULD RUN FROM HER FAM THAT IS TO MUCH RITE THERE SHEIS SMART AND AFTER WHAT HAPPEN WITH VICKY I DONT THINK SHE WOULD SHE KNOW THAT SHE IS STRONG WITH HER FAM
Dogluvr18 chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
great story
lizzynava chapter 54 . 3/5/2013
That was so good.
ravenlovestwilight chapter 54 . 12/5/2012
I absolutely loed this story and can't wait to read the sequel!
steph A15 chapter 54 . 11/22/2012
Your story was amazing I Loved reading it.I can tell you put a lot of work into it and it was worth it because this story us awesome!
Ashley Ayoub chapter 53 . 11/14/2012
lovethe chapter, i can't wait for the next update
Twifan04 chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
Not to be a downer, but you should really consider getting a beta reader.
The inconsistencies in your story are really obvious. The premis of your story is ok, but the pov changes and grammatical errors are just annoying. I can't even continue reading from here. Sorry.
Chloe chapter 53 . 10/13/2012
I love it more chapters please
readaholic1999 chapter 16 . 10/14/2012
How did you get the exact paintings?( that are on polyvore) and btw i read illuminating life as well as this far on this story and they are both amazing you r so talented!
Phoenix Gryffis chapter 14 . 10/7/2012
lovely story. it's good that Cassie is on good terms with Rose, not many can be.
Phoenix Gryffis chapter 8 . 10/6/2012