Reviews for A Snake Named Voldemort
Well shit... Hmm...I have a solution: how about Harry fucks Tom:P
guest chapter 24 . 4/12
i like the way you created this chapter. i really thought that harry and tom were adopting a child until i read "padfoot yipped and wagged his tail", then i knew it was a dog.
i loved this whole story. good luck for future fanfics.
tamashiyuki chapter 24 . 3/31
Very Very gooooooooood!
Ani Mei chapter 22 . 3/30
Wow, I feel the same as Harry, it feels like a lifetime ago since he found Voldemort as a snake by the Forbidden Forest.
I like your depiction of Tom, the interactions are realistic and it makes sense that he would still have a bit of Voldemort in him (referring to the time when he demanded Harry make a horcrux). I really enjoy that Bella is transfigured into a snake. She's useful without losing her insanity. She and Nagini may be my favorite characters.
I love your balance of humor, I am with Harry, I would have loved to see Lucius referring to Lady or any white cobra as "My Lord" and kneeling.
Daemonia Azrael Di Oz chapter 24 . 3/28
Thanks for this story, i liked it.
TheDarkHouse chapter 1 . 3/24
Stupid. The real harry would just kill it.
igee778 chapter 24 . 3/20
I really want to see a chapter where Harry has someone trying to get his affections, but they do it in a way Tom can't (With big romantic gestures ) just to see how Tom copes with that xD

Because we all know Harry appreciates romance it'd be cute to see an uncertain Tom as Harry gets affection from someone in a way Tom can't xD it'd be so cute XD
Expergiscimini chapter 1 . 3/5
This actually really cool :3
Normally I don't read this sort of fiction. But its really cool :D
Kay Starlight chapter 24 . 2/9
Honest to god, one of the most detailed, unexpected, wonderfully, amazing story you have created. I would've preferred this version then the original. Thank you so much for being an amzing writer and letting me experience the thrill of reading a new story.
CKBlack chapter 1 . 1/27
I know you this story has been here for a while, but i haven't been able to sign up until now. I really enjoyed your story and even enjoy re reading it. Its very well written and toms personality and relationship with harry is very believable and in character. Great job :)
DoctorKnight chapter 13 . 1/17
Just found this a few hours ago and I just had to tell you the last lines from this chapter make me smile on the inside. Don't tell Snape because he's grumpy and boring...
XD
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
Wouldn't it be funny if Snape could actually understand their conversation? Lol
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
I still can't get over the idea of Voldy and Harry actually getting along
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 1 . 12/23/2014