Reviews for A Snake Named Voldemort
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 1 . 7h
LOL
"MY FATHER, YOU KNOW, THE ONE YOU KILLED"
TOO GOOD
AND THEN
"I THINK I'M GOING TO NAME HIM TOMMY"
JUST
LOL
MistyNocturne chapter 24 . 5/27
What the hell man. I SIRIUSLY thought it was a human kid. Heh.

Well done. *CLAPS* I think I've practically exhausted the fanfiction archive of decent Voldie/Tom-Harry-centric fics. Imagine my surprise and utter delight when I stumbled upon this masterpiece!

It was funny. It was dramatic. It had GREAT SASS.

It had good plot.

It was beautiful while it lasted. Once again, well done. I love Tommy and Harry's relationship. I love you.

Best regards,
Misty
Oogies4u chapter 24 . 5/24
hahaha.. awesome story ...
smooth-alkaline chapter 24 . 5/22
I loved that second drabble. I actually thought they were adopting a child and for 3/4 of the chapter, the recurring thought in my horrified mind was: "The poor thing was going to be traumatized by the end of the week." Imagine my surprise and embarrassment when it turned out to be a puppy (still potentially traumatized).

I loved the sardonic humour, the witty banter and continual evolution of romance between the two foes. I am certain I will never find anything like it.

I admit, I'm a stickler for canon hence the comedic twist on the literature allusions was merely the icing on a very nice cake.

The characters were in character for the majority of the fic, and the few times they're not you're having far too much fun to give a shit.

The style of the writing is also mesmerizing, somehow encouraging your imagination to run wild despite the short, staccato sentences.

You are a superb writer and I thank you for giving us this jewel of a fic to cherish wholeheartedly.
His mother was a prince.

Now how weird does that sound
GOT ME THERE. Nice one! Plz make more drabbles.
TheCauldron chapter 24 . 5/8
Ha! I was honestly thinking it was a kid!

Great story, really enjoyed it. :)
unfair chapter 24 . 5/5
You tricked me
I really thought they were adopting a . but puppys are cute enough.
jellybeans chapter 13 . 5/5
Is harry gay now? Im confused but otherwise I like the story so far. Nice work!
too lazy 2 login chapter 24 . 4/30
The second time I've read this... And at the ending, I wasn't sure if it was a dog or a child lmao
Well shit... Hmm...I have a solution: how about Harry fucks Tom:P
guest chapter 24 . 4/12
i like the way you created this chapter. i really thought that harry and tom were adopting a child until i read "padfoot yipped and wagged his tail", then i knew it was a dog.
i loved this whole story. good luck for future fanfics.
tamashiyuki chapter 24 . 3/31
Very Very gooooooooood!
Ani Mei chapter 22 . 3/30
Wow, I feel the same as Harry, it feels like a lifetime ago since he found Voldemort as a snake by the Forbidden Forest.
I like your depiction of Tom, the interactions are realistic and it makes sense that he would still have a bit of Voldemort in him (referring to the time when he demanded Harry make a horcrux). I really enjoy that Bella is transfigured into a snake. She's useful without losing her insanity. She and Nagini may be my favorite characters.
I love your balance of humor, I am with Harry, I would have loved to see Lucius referring to Lady or any white cobra as "My Lord" and kneeling.
Daemonia Azrael Di Oz chapter 24 . 3/28
Thanks for this story, i liked it.
2,890 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »