Reviews for A Snake Named Voldemort
Anne O Nemous chapter 24 . 10/13
To be honest I wasn't expecting much... but you reeled me in with a snarky Dark Lord & an adorably cheeky Boy Who Lived. I also liked how their romance played out, it was believable as they got to know each other first before falling in love. & they *truly* knew each other & loved each other, flaws & all. That was really sweet.
twentytwobracelets chapter 24 . 9/26
That was lovely. I think you did an amazing job with this story!
rosemary62442 chapter 20 . 9/16
He should be more upset...with Ginny and his Uncles...
rosemary62442 chapter 18 . 9/16
I always thought they need a change, considering how muggle technology turned out about next 10 years or so...Honestly, it's almost laughable how they rely on owls or floo when muggles already have phones even back in 1990, never mind smart phone...
rosemary62442 chapter 12 . 9/16
Maybe now the soul gone, they can have a go at those? Like, try the the diadem's wisdom?
Although, it is sad that Regulus's last act now seems ended in vain...I hope at least Kreature would recognise that it is no longer a Horcrux and have peace.
rosemary62442 chapter 11 . 9/16
Hmmmm...Personally, I would have prefered that
he took it from the kiss
rosemary62442 chapter 10 . 9/16
I must confess that I really like your version of Dumbledore, yes, he's not Saint Grandfather Albus, but he's human and...realistic? Loads of better than all those ridiculous Dark!Bash! Dumbles thingy. Honestly, almost 90 percents of those things are almost absurd as the Daily Prophet.
stygianblue chapter 1 . 8/14
I'm WHEEZING what the hell is this I love it ahaha
mysteryheart chapter 24 . 7/6
i love this story. but this chapter annoys me, its very badly done as they are obviously talking about a dog and not a child, i hate it when authors try to write all mysteriously., its very hard to do and if done poorly, like in this story it only comes off as annoying, we know its a dog, stop trying to keep us guessing when there's nothing to guess about
Pouika chapter 24 . 6/21
written10 chapter 6 . 6/20
okay i was down laughing at the end of this chapter
Jaye chapter 4 . 5/20
I couldn’t really get into this story...I stopped reading after a few chapters
Bele chapter 24 . 5/18
awesome and funny and everything! thanks for sharing!
reader chapter 16 . 5/14
omg bellatrix as an insane, fanatical snake is now my new favorite thing. Just that abrupt "touch my master and you will die" faceoff out of nowhere. Like, yep, this is bellatrix. And then the mocking the rat with nicknames as she chases it down in cackling third person...*cackles* so very Bellatrix. This is my new favorite thing.
Df