Reviews for A Snake Named Voldemort
mmm
Lassa-Liam chapter 24 . 8/13
This story is quite different from what I read and I really like it :D
Resalicia Belger chapter 24 . 8/6
Awesome! I just love this story!
And you were right, i really thought it was a baby, haha!
Thank you so much for this story! I hope your following projects Will be as good as this one if not better ;)
Lots of kiss
Resalicia️
VampyreDude chapter 24 . 8/3
YESSSSS your little twist with padfoot was great ermahgerd
SkyeMoor chapter 22 . 8/1
This was a really well done story, in some ways better than Rowling's.
cilia-chan chapter 24 . 7/30
Loved this fic! It was awesome!
Yvonne Park chapter 24 . 7/25
haha cute ending! Harry/Tom stories are always interesting to see how the author manages to make it work. You did a good job with it. I wish there was more! I would totally read it! Great job! :)

-Yvonne
molly chapter 12 . 7/14
warm and cute ~
SaiyaCat chapter 7 . 7/7
So Cute.
Scaranpannoir chapter 24 . 7/2
Hahaa thought he was a kid tho XD But the 'hes still young enough' got me doubting XD
Scaranpannoir chapter 20 . 7/2
Oh shoot, the feels...
Scaranpannoir chapter 6 . 7/1
Smile smile smileeee
Scaranpannoir chapter 1 . 7/1
Finally found this -v- I'd been searching for this, tbh
Katzenpfote chapter 24 . 6/30
yeah, you got me with that last chapter.
great story. thank you for sharing.
Danneyland chapter 24 . 6/21
Omg I thought it was a kid! Arghhh you had me totally fooled, you evil ...!
K wait, but you don't need to fill out "yes look we have nice home capable of adoption" papers to get a pet ... as funny/misleading as that is, you may want to edit that point a bit in the story.

I actually really liked the way you wrote Dumbledore in this story; I feel like he is far more canonical than other portrayals of Dumbledore like those where he is evil or a manipulative bastard who throws around the phrase "The Greater Good" every two sentences as if it justifies criminal action.

This was cute :) I also liked the little tidbit with Ignotus being Death's friend. It was interesting. (I did notice the occasional error; if you haven't edited this in a while it might be due for another pass-through.)
2,967 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »