Reviews for A Snake Named Voldemort
ScriosAisling chapter 24 . 12/8
I absolutely adored this story. The characters were done very well and the plot progressed at a reasonable rate. It hooked me from the first chapter and didn't let me go till it was over. Beautiful piece of writing!
dorkydva chapter 22 . 12/3
Love your take on a Voldemort in need and a supportive Harry! Refreshing with reverse rolls really
m0nk3yZer0 chapter 24 . 11/25
This was great, I think the steady buildup of their relationship was very well timed. I like your Snape & even your Dumbledore (who I usually enjoy hating) but actually I think it was your Harry who was so accepting of everyone that in turn made me see them in a better light. Awesome.
LittleWesties9 chapter 7 . 11/11
So cute~!
LittleWesties9 chapter 4 . 11/11
I love it. They're just so sassy with each other, it's hilarious~ XD
Dragon-Bowl chapter 9 . 10/15
A SET UP? WHAT!
omg. Did not see that coming. That's one heck of a plot twist.
I still have 15 more chaps. I'm so excited. Glad I work evening shift tomorrow. Imma read all night
kilersenses chapter 8 . 10/9
ok so just reading this ...and love it!
Hahaha I genuinely believed it was a kid. Annoying cretins. Should've guessed it was a puppy!
Calmzone1 chapter 24 . 10/6
Lol, very well done. I didn’t think Tom would be so against a child, but you never know, he might have wanted Harry to himself a bit longer. I really enjoyed the entire story. I started it ages ago, but lost the link with a computer crash.
I loved it. You could do an adventures of trilogy from the point of view of each of the familiars. It would be fun, and could be funny.
Simply Liquid Moonlight chapter 24 . 9/13
Amazing fic
Serel chapter 24 . 9/13
Hi there, just wanted to let you know that this story is still read and liked. I especially enjoyed the first part where Voldemort was still a snake, but the character development after was good too. Oh, and I just adore Nagini and Lady.
Raina chapter 20 . 9/9
I think that Tom should do a Paseltongue Imperio and make Harry murder someone(maybe Dumbledore!) and then oblivate him. The horcrux should be a grain of sand, then tossed into the ocean.
hplemonpersona chapter 24 . 9/3
Chapter 24 was MASTERFULL. I thought Tom was being callous XD. Then I went becak and reread everything just for kicks. Random fact of the day: mutts do tend to be far healthier than purebreeds due to a lack of inbreeding.
RandomThingz123 chapter 24 . 8/29
You made it sound like a baby at first XD
3,040 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »