Reviews for Vandread: Gunslinger Second Stage
Vader23A chapter 14 . 9/10/2013
So Chase comes back to life? Had a gut feeling that would happen.

And so Vandread: Gunslinger Second Stage comes to an end.

You have done well, Fae.
Vader23A chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
So, the final battle is upon us. Excellent chapter, Fae.

Vader23A chapter 11 . 12/8/2012
Neat chapter.

The final battle is next. I don't have any favorite moments for this chapter, which is strange.

Vader23A chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
So we are approaching the end. I loved the little interaction between Chase, Barnette and Jura over who gets to hold Chase and Barnette's child first if they decide to have one. That was funny. I had a gut feeling that Chase knew BC/Tenmei and know we why.

Max Knight chapter 9 . 4/23/2012
Oh my, this is truly and awesome adventure. Chase started out as a typical GS but I love SI and OC fics, plus Nighthawk sounds cool, and I like Barnette too, so I stuck around. It gets better and better, the VanHawk reminds me of Mazinkaiser SKL with the switching pilot controls.

The twist of Chase's old flame appearance was sorta a surprise...and yet also expected, I don't know how to say this...I somehow felt that you'd pull something like that, but the ending was nice. _ Please do update!
The Emerald's Edge chapter 9 . 4/17/2012
Now that's! A chapter.

We get another glimpse into Chase's past and find a former girlfriend no less. And the Vanguard and Nighthawk combine into a new machine as well. Its got the appearance of a ghost and with a single touch causes devastating damage to the enemy. Definitely intimidating if anything.

Great update now let's see if you can follow up towards the end.
Vader23A chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
Nice chapter especially at the end where Barnette wanted to experience where *clears throat* men and women expressed their love for each other intimately.

The Emerald's Edge chapter 8 . 2/25/2012
Now THAT! Is a chapter worth reading over and over.

Personally I think its your best one yet.

Chase lost it there for a second, hard to believe someone like him was really about to take the easy way out, then again Barnette had a point he's human just like everyone else.

Although I do find myself wondering what he meant when he said if it wasn't for the peksis he wouldn't be there now. And what did he mean when he said would he still be there when its all over?

Something about it just doesn't sit right with me, but guess I'll just have to wait patiently like a good boy until you decide to reveal that little secret.
The Emerald's Edge chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
Well that was an emotional chapter, in that 'self discovery' or 'realization of the heart' kind of way.

Actually threw in some nice comedy bits. I love how Chase evolved from being this arrogant and renegade style character to one who's actually open with everyone enough that he'd do nothing, but joke around and pretend to whine about something. Especially with Barnette.

Also like the bit where Nighthawk is speaking to Barnette now, makes me think he's going to lead Barnette and Chase's relationship to a new level eventually.
The Emerald's Edge chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
Great chapter and perfect title for it.

After all that happened to them, Courage and banding together is what got them through the battle.

The Super Vandread makes its appearance and Chase and Barnette continue to get closer.

Nice job.
Vader23A chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
That was tense. I can barely imagine what it'd be like stuck in an obsolete escape pod with oxygen levels dropping with each breath you take. I like the ending where Barnette made the cake for Chase and they laid in Barnette's bed.

Akytsu Frozen chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
this was beautifull XD see ya later you rock!
rnn21 chapter 7 . 12/6/2011
Nice chapter, really liked the lessons he taught Hibiki.
Gravenimage chapter 7 . 12/6/2011
Great chapter.
Vader23A chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
Well done with this chapter. I have to say my favorite parts are Chase teaching Hibiki how to use a gun and Barnette finding out that Nighthawk can speak to her just like it does with Chase. That reminds me when Heero Yuy from Gundam Wing would talk to Wing Gundam Zero and Zero would answer though not through words.

Looking forward to more.