Reviews for Always
lunotto chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
i like it.
BlueTigress chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
great ending for that scene! Can't wait for the next episode and how they are going to end the sneak peak! :D
Steeleafan chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
That was beautiful
caskett-case chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I love this. I really, really hope he's still there when she opens the door again. Gahhhhh, that sneak peek.. It's probably become my favorite Castle/Beckett moment. I love that we get to see a clear reaction from Kate, and it really shows the audience what she feels for Castle.

But anyway, I really enjoyed this. Thanks for posting. :) Something to hold us over until Monday night!
Lois Lynn Carter chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Love It! There's been a few authors to write about the Sneak Peak today! But I really love to read everyone's views about it! I saw it last night & OMG! They just had to tease us fans didn't they?

We all know that it probably happen the way we'd like it to,unless is hiding a secret about a surprise? Who knows? I didn't read that anywhere. Just what I think it could be.

Keep up the great work!

BRING ON THE CASKETT!
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I really enjoyed this. The only part I didn't like as much was "hotness." It just seemed like an awkward word choice Castle wouldn't use. But that is literally the only thing I could think of. This scene was wonderful. And I appreciated how you had Kate and Josh break up before the LA trip. I'm really hoping the show writers do that, too (I'm just not holding my breath waiting). I just don't see Beckett or Castle as the type of people who would cheat.
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I loved your take on that scene! It would work perfectly! I am so sorry that your will not be the one on the TV screens on Monday night! I wish it was! Yours is exactly what I want to see happen in that episode! I loved your story! I am happy you wrote it!