Reviews for Gentle, Warm, and Tender
justawritier chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
This was wonderful. You are a great writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Very nice
Lily Nula chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
OMG! I love this story so much! Irrestible is one of my favourite episodes and I always wished they could've shown us a bit more of the aftermath. This story is perfect. Mulder is so gentle and tender towards Scully. I love how he takes care of her and looks after her but at the same time how he respects her space and her feelings. He isn't possessive just really protective and clearly wants her to be safe and happy. It's so sweet. This is a lovely story and I think you capture really well the amount of love, respect, and compassion that Mulder has for Scully.
Confused55 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Aww that was great!
OuroborosSnyder chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Love it!

~Snyder~
kirr1001 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
sweet :) I'm glad there was just a bit of romantic things 'cause their friendship is quite special too
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Very sweet!
TrekGames23 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Love it -
Wishlist93 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I loved it! The ending was so cute
Rubyray7777 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Oh my gosh! I loved this story! Its always how I pictured they would be after that incident. Cant wait for ch.2! thx!
Jeanna Schaumann chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I love this story!
ya-fic chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
She couldn't "miss" and hit his lips? Haha. Just saying. Loved the mix of banter and comfort. Well done.
Addict chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I am so ridiculously glad that Catatonia have prompted me to rediscover my obsession with the X Files. That song is ace.

Anyway, enough of my rambling, cool fic. Mulder/Scully is just an awesome pairing.
indigopumpkins chapter 1 . 5/2/2011