Reviews for Without Expecting
I just finished Without Expecting. It was such a good story. Best Glee story I have ever read.
theatrekid02 chapter 10 . 9/3/2016
AHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! It astonishes me how much detail you go into and OMG THE FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF FLIPPIN FLUFF! That part where they fell asleep together AHHH I LOVEEE! THANK YOU FOR WRITING!
Lu1112 chapter 10 . 1/9/2016
i love it, I'm literally in tears right now, it was so beautiful, sweet, and it hust touch me deep inside. í í thank you
H.G.Bering-Wells2008 chapter 10 . 10/20/2015
I found this story the other day and devoured it. I didn't want it to end. I loved Schue's stuggle with himself and the slow burn of their coming together. Absolutely beautiful story!
arsto chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
Great story! Well done :)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
Love this story! I am constantly amazed by your writing!
Ms.allea chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
One of the best Rachel/Will fan fictions I've read. Excellent writing and all the feelings and struggles are so well depicted. Congratulations
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Very well-written, structured, and character-realistic. Just like all your other stories that I have read.
Absolutely chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
Love this story... It connects in so many ways, as Will realize that he can never have a family with Emma, living like a family with Rachel and Beth opens his eyes how they would have it together as a couple. Since Shelby has a relationship with Jesse, he also see that what he would have with rachel isn't necessarily that bad... Not to mention the blackmail value if he and Rachel would need her support to have a relationship. ;) Very well written plot, thanks for sharing. :)

Mattias (from Sweden)

mattias dot akerlund at hotmail dot se
thalia chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
that was an amazing story...so well written and the portrayal of the characters was so true, not out of character at all...truly amazing
DeletedAccount30062015 chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
Oh god, this is one of the best Glee fanfictions I've read, thank you for writing this. Honestly, it's brilliant!
Supernatural-Girl17 chapter 10 . 5/16/2012
Loved this chapter!
blessedmommy23 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Wow. I was a bit afraid to read a will/Rachel story but you handled the combo so well. Seriously the BEST fic I've read. I wouldn't be hating it if we might see what's going on with them a little farther down the road. Just sayin :)
erlebnisse chapter 10 . 1/3/2012
Wow - words can't express how amazing this was to read! You're absolutely brilliant - with writing, plot and characterization. This was one of the best Glee stories that I've ever read.

Kudos on the amazing job.

I adored it.

]
riotgirl777 chapter 10 . 8/25/2011
I love it so much, you brought such life to the characters without deviating from their personalities. The plot was fresh and me and I greatly approve of your work, every chair was breath taking and had purpose. I can't wait to see more from you.