Reviews for Without Expecting
H.G.Bering-Wells2008 chapter 10 . 10/20
I found this story the other day and devoured it. I didn't want it to end. I loved Schue's stuggle with himself and the slow burn of their coming together. Absolutely beautiful story!
arsto chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
Great story! Well done :)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
Love this story! I am constantly amazed by your writing!
Ms.allea chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
One of the best Rachel/Will fan fictions I've read. Excellent writing and all the feelings and struggles are so well depicted. Congratulations
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Very well-written, structured, and character-realistic. Just like all your other stories that I have read.
Absolutely chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
Love this story... It connects in so many ways, as Will realize that he can never have a family with Emma, living like a family with Rachel and Beth opens his eyes how they would have it together as a couple. Since Shelby has a relationship with Jesse, he also see that what he would have with rachel isn't necessarily that bad... Not to mention the blackmail value if he and Rachel would need her support to have a relationship. ;) Very well written plot, thanks for sharing. :)

Mattias (from Sweden)

mattias dot akerlund at hotmail dot se
thalia chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
that was an amazing well written and the portrayal of the characters was so true, not out of character at all...truly amazing
DeletedAccount30062015 chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
Oh god, this is one of the best Glee fanfictions I've read, thank you for writing this. Honestly, it's brilliant!
Supernatural-Girl17 chapter 10 . 5/16/2012
Loved this chapter!
blessedmommy23 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Wow. I was a bit afraid to read a will/Rachel story but you handled the combo so well. Seriously the BEST fic I've read. I wouldn't be hating it if we might see what's going on with them a little farther down the road. Just sayin :)
erlebnisse chapter 10 . 1/3/2012
Wow - words can't express how amazing this was to read! You're absolutely brilliant - with writing, plot and characterization. This was one of the best Glee stories that I've ever read.

Kudos on the amazing job.

I adored it.

riotgirl777 chapter 10 . 8/25/2011
I love it so much, you brought such life to the characters without deviating from their personalities. The plot was fresh and me and I greatly approve of your work, every chair was breath taking and had purpose. I can't wait to see more from you.
GinaG Lewis chapter 10 . 7/21/2011
I feel awful! I read this soon after you first published it, and I kept meaning to leave a review but I never got round to it, so this is so overdue.

I'm going to sound like such a fangirl now, but I love your writing. It's 1am here so you'll have to forgive the jumbled thoughts. I enjoyed this story so much. You give impeccable detail and description so it's really easy to visualize what's going on.

Even though this pairing is wrong, you make it seem so right, and natural. It's strange because even though Will and Rachel should never be together (well at least not while she's in school) they work. It's like a guilty pleasure, you can't really tell anyone you ship them (with the exception of here and tumblr!)

I loved the Shelby/Rachel/Beth dynamic here as well, how Rachel wanted to be a good sister to Beth and have a relationship with her, despite the confusion and hurt she felt towards Shelby.

The pacing of this story was amazing as well, even though the time-span was only a few days, the relationship never felt forced or rushed, you built it up perfectly.

The epilogue rounded it all off nicely. I like the idea of them having a proper relationship once they get to New York. Would you ever consider writing about them in an established relationship living there? Just a thought.

The bit of Shelby/Jesse was a nice touch, that never smacked of a normal student/teacher relationship to me.

Sorry, this got long. In short I really, really enjoyed this story and I hope you write more really soon!
Vampyresss chapter 10 . 6/24/2011
I just spent the past two nights lost in the world of Rachel and Will. This story was by far my favorite Glee fic I've read.

I loved that it wasn't predictable, everything didn't happen in the first chapter and that it was just so well written!

The descriptions and dialogue of the characters were exactly how I see them and it wasn't all about the ship!

hopelessandhelpless chapter 10 . 5/30/2011
I adore this ship and you managed to honor both characters beautifully. I can't wait to read more from you, hopefully about them :)