Reviews for Freeze Ray
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
That was brilliant! You're probably sick of hearing from me by now but the character dynamic is amazing!
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
"remind me again why we're going against a psychologist in a bet centered on people's emotions?" ROFL
phrynepuck chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
mann can you make the writers do that scene for the opening of next season? well minus the lockwood thing, but still, that was awesome!
Heroes.Heroines chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
aw, this was adorable. i got tears when she was being loaded away in the ambulence after she was shot. love ryans reaction when she wakes up and its he she sees and not castle:P amazing story!
neongreenninja chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
i couldn't agree more. they ARE more meant-to-be than meredith & derek. :D
iKaroliina chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Aww. Loved it. Please continue. It would be amazing if you continued.
DeadPigeon chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Wow...you managed to convey a lot in such a short story...well done! Loved the Ryan/Espostio banter at the end.
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I love this one shot of Kate getting shot and Rick was supposed to be there when she awoke but instead it was Ryan who went to get Rick! I loved the conversation between Ryan and Esposito over Grey's Anatomy! Thanks for writing this story!
Daryl Ann chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Ryan and Esposito,LOL..Ryan telling her to wake up again but do it when Castle is there..because it's romantic. Also, I liked when Kate said whe was "peachy" while she's bleeding all over. ..so Kate-like. Funny Grey's Anatomy stuff too. :o)DA
Frutti chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Well-written! Short and sweet. Thanks for writing!
consideritdeleted chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I really like it. And I kinda giggled to myself when I saw Meredith and Derek. I don't watch Grey's Anatomy, but in Castle Meredith is Castle's ex and Derek is Castle's character in some of his books. So, you made me smile. :)