Reviews for Soul Chess
KonekoYoukai chapter 15 . 3/30
I know this is old, but I really do hope you were using the term "condone" incorrectly. (As in, you mean "like"/"don't like")

Anyway, this is a good story so far. It's an interesting take on how things might go and I'm not seeing a whole lot of crossover cliches.
Kriss1989 chapter 183 . 3/13
Wait, Lelouch's ideal world is a Harem Anime 'everyone marries' ending crossed with Super Sentai?...*looks at Code Geas*...that fits disturbingly well. Proceed.
Kriss1989 chapter 117 . 3/11
*looks waaaaaaaay back*...Rangiku, you suck as a boss.
Kriss1989 chapter 104 . 3/11
Why is it that no matter the continuity, Chojiro is only revealed to be awesome, captain lass, and have a banki after death?
Kriss1989 chapter 94 . 3/10
Then the manga reveals she is the origional Kenpachi, and her Bankai is some ort of death field...

I'll just pick up the telephone.
Kriss1989 chapter 86 . 3/10
*looks at Yammy*...so, do we have any Megazords?
Kriss1989 chapter 72 . 3/9
Brony power activate!
Kriss1989 chapter 57 . 3/9
They're Gin, they're Gin and the Tally Tally Tally Tally Tally Tally Tally Tally Tally!
SilverstormXD chapter 116 . 3/5
I give up...no more
SilverstormXD chapter 1 . 2/28
Im crying...I want to be in the new updates and shit...but 1 MILLION...it would take a fucking month...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I WANT THE GIST OF IT SO I CAN naksfb, . jb jasc GRRARAAAAadsads
acapella4lief chapter 208 . 2/4
I usually don't write reviews for the fics I read, but this one is quite possibly one of the best on this site that I have read yet so I figured I'd get my thoughts to you and all others who worked on this piece and commend you all for a job well done.

First off, 1.7 million words probably one if not the longest work on this website and completed in only 2 years. It scares me to think of the amount of time you spent writing this in that time period.

Next great OCs, I generally hate a lot of the OCs that authors come up with as they can sometimes be bland due to lack of back story or one dimensional characterization, but all of them were very well written. It was somewhat hard to keep track of who had what abilities due simply to the huge cast, but since that's one of the bleach staples (having a large cast) I actually felt it was appropriate. I especially appreciated how you had the did not shy away from killing off any character if it was necessary for the plot, keeping the story from becoming a happy go lucky everyone lives type of story.

The lemony scenes were very well done, not long and drawn out, but having actual plot elements in some. They were somewhat passed over as if it were a normal scene which was great as this kept it from becoming a big deal. I think some small indication of the beginning and end of a lemon scene would be good however for readers who would like to avoid such scenes.

The blending of worlds was done fantastically, it was definitely bleach oriented until Cornelia's story was explored but due to the time travel plot I found it completely appropriate. I found myself itching and trying to rush to when more Code Geass plot would appear around chapter 100, but that was probably more because I was able to read the chapter titles ahead of time.

The only two points that I had real criticism for. The first, chapter 179 where everyone shared their views on Lelouch's actions. I found this section to be very tedious and stagnant. Only some of the character's opinions (Toshiro) towards Lelouch were really plot important and I feel this section could've been trimmed down slightly. The next was the ending point of reviving Lelouch. I'm okay with the resurrection really and especially enjoyed seeing Lelouch's child born. However, I think the opportunity to have Lelouch die and end the story cleanly was somewhat passed up. It would parallel the Code Geasss ending to have Lelouch die or sacrifice himself at the very end. One last criticism would be paragraph length, the lengthy paragraphs made the story feel like I was reading huge blocks of text. However this may be just the fact that I read most of the story on my small smartphone screen so it was probably really okay at the end of the day.

In conclusion, great story, hands down the best I have ever read on this site. Congratulations to both you and all others who helped make this work possible. Also I accidentally posted this previously without logging in, just delete the anonymous review if you don't want that clutter there.

Fathendur
Fathendur chapter 208 . 2/4

Fathendur
darkmachines chapter 207 . 1/30
I have a question. Will you continue this in a alternate story based on the Final Arc of the Thousand Year War? I would really like to see how you do the Stern Ritters in battles and Lelouch meeting most of them. Which I would like to ask what you think on what Lelouch would think about each Stern Ritters: Juha, Haschwalth, Perdina, Askin, Bambeitta, As Nodt, Liltotto, Bazz-B, Cang Du, Kirge, BG9, Pepe, Gerard, Robert, Driscoll, Meninas, Berenice, Jerome, Mask, Candice, NaNaNa, Guenael, Gremmy, Nianzol, Lille, the Lloyd brothers, Giselle, and Shaz?
Ziodyne967 chapter 120 . 1/23
Lol that ended really quickly.
Ziodyne967 chapter 116 . 1/22
A guitar that turns into a scythe? Electricity? Reminds me of Dante from Devil May Cry! XD my fav game ever!
3,750 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »