Reviews for Soul Chess
Chronosign chapter 43 . 20h
I can almost hear the HONK or SQUEAK sound effect play when Ichigo groped his cousin.
I liked how you made Lelouch react.
Chronosign chapter 42 . 21h
I'm glad you made a reference to their voice actors.
Chronosign chapter 36 . 6/14
Well, Sora became Old Yeller
Chronosign chapter 33 . 6/14
A scene from 22 Jump Street comes to mind, the one where one guy keeps shouting "Schmit fucked the Captain's daughter!"
Chronosign chapter 32 . 6/14
I would have did something like "V-Card? I thought you said D-tard."
Chronosign chapter 28 . 6/12
Sadistic, not satanic.
Chronosign chapter 1 . 5/29
Urahara was banished 150 years before cannon.
Truck-Sama chapter 20 . 5/16
Maybe Kallen is Yuna reborn? Speaking of that i hope Kallen ends up as Lelouch's girl. Thanks for the story its been great so far.
ImSoAlone0416 chapter 29 . 3/24
Cringe
Wally991 chapter 6 . 1/17
ehmm, Isshin last name is "Shiba", as in the "Shiba" family, "Kurosakeis his wife last name, wich he took when he left the "Soul Society...soooo, at this point in time, his name should have been "Shiba Isshin"
AsbelLhant chapter 17 . 12/13/2020
That is one unexpected turn of events.
JustDusty chapter 6 . 12/6/2020
This is a really really long story and the more i read the more evidence i'm finding that proves you've barely watched Bleach, that or you just read a summary. Because i'm pretty sure Isshin's last name was Shiba, there was no Kurosaki back then. that and the way you described the whole Zanpakuto process. I don't look forward to watching any fights since i'm pretty sure it's just going to be a bunch of screaming and Kido flexing.
GodFact chapter 17 . 9/1/2020
Dogshit
Tetho chapter 10 . 6/11/2020
Sad that she left and Akari died, would've loved to see steamy snuff snuff with both her and Lelouch. Basically threesome HAH!
Tetho chapter 2 . 6/10/2020
Bah, I still ship C.C and Lelouch but then again it's impossible now since he won't be able to return to his world.
3,935 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »