Reviews for Soul Chess
Interesteddude chapter 21 . 4/14
Just as planned... Hahaha Light Yagami just rolled over his grave.
Interesteddude chapter 18 . 4/13
You know when I saw this fic had over 1700k words, I had only one thing to tell you.
Congratulation on writing a novel. And pretty damn good one too.
Aoi Shinkaze chapter 22 . 4/7
I love it so far, but the only thing I didn't agree with is how it took Lelouch minutes to decode Kukau's message. The guy's supposed to be a genius! I know I'm not, and it only took me seconds to figure it out!
A Reviewer chapter 204 . 4/3
You just killed off Stefan, Yhwach, and Kensei? Wow not cool.
I don't know how to respond to that omake. I just... Ugh nevermind
You...bastard! You...you...how...could...you...you...make Lulu so OC! It's blesphemy!
Will.Always.Be.There chapter 72 . 2/11
by all the things that i hold dear...this omake is gold.
Will.Always.Be.There chapter 69 . 2/11
This has got to be the best omake out there...good god,my sides gone with the wind.
kingrichard360 chapter 31 . 1/25
omg I can't believe table-kun made it to seireitei. tobad he ended up getting molested even after death
kingrichard360 chapter 14 . 1/24
a cape ... just a cape? that ain't cool. so how the hell is he gonna defend himself when his sword turned into a cape. so this means he's useless if he has to fight people with high mental resistance to mind chapter though
kingrichard360 chapter 8 . 1/23
Leeeroooooooy Jenkinssssssssss
Okiro Benihime chapter 81 . 1/12
Hey there, you really have an amazing accomplishment here, but I've personally completely burned out (that's what I get for trying to read it in one go with sleep and work in between), at this point literally everything I'm reading is making me want to stop reading, and that's unfair because I really enjoy the story. I may come back to it in a couple of months or so but right now I can't stand Talbumosuke (I absolutely cannot take the guy seriously as a threat, It feels like you're trying too hard to make people see him as a suitable replacement for Aizen.) I also don't know how to feel about the fact that romance is taking such a huge role in this, I like lemons and harems as much as the next guy, but this story is just so long it seems like everything is stretched out, adding drama that I can't personally stand (also YoruSoi isn't really my thing, I ship IchiYoru and Soifon bugs me in the manga).

Now don't take this as negative criticism, as I said, I've completely burned out, everything is annoying me right now. I do like your changes, but I would've preferred it if Aizen still had the reigns (Although, reading future chapter titles it seems like he returns eventually). I wouldn't have stuck around to chapter 81 if I didn't like the story. And the greatest thing is that it's completed so I know it has a conclusion.

I really do have to commend you for having such a long story, and managing to keep it interesting throughout, but a few things rub me the wrong way (and since it's finished that isn't gonna change). As I said earlier, I may come back to finish this, but it's pretty unlikely. Good luck with any future endeavors.
Claros and Ixen chapter 8 . 1/5
Really Lelouche you decide to be a pervert in that moment?! Jeeeeeeeeeez XD! Awesome story BTW. -Ixen
SkyCaptain502 chapter 74 . 12/6/2013
That song at the beginning, I cry every time.

"Butterfly Kisses" by Bob Carlisle

There's two things I know for sure:
She was sent here from heaven and she's daddy's little girl.
As I drop to my knees by her bed at night
She talks to Jesus and I close my eyes
and I thank god for all of the joy in my life
Oh, but most of all

For butterfly kisses after bedtime prayer;
sticking little white flowers all up in her hair;
"Walk beside the pony, Daddy, it's my first ride."
"I know the cake looks funny, Daddy, but I sure tried."
Oh, with all that I've done wrong, I must have done something right
To deserve a hug every morning And butterfly kisses at night.

Sweet 16 today
She's looking like her mama a little more everyday
One part woman, the other part girl.
To perfume and make-up from ribbons and curls
Trying her wings out in a great big world.
But I remember...

Butterfly kisses after bedtime prayer;
sticking little white flowers all up in her hair.
"You know how much I love you, Daddy,
But if you don't mind I'm only gonna kiss you on the cheek this time."
Oh with all that I've done wrong I must have done something right
to deserve her love every morning and butterfly kisses at night.

All the precious time
Like the wind, the years go by.
Precious butterfly.
Spread your wings and fly.

She'll change her name today.
She'll make a promise and I'll give her away.
Standing in the bride-room just staring at her.
She asked me what I'm thinking and I said
"I'm not sure-I just feel like I'm losing my baby girl."
She leaned over

Gave me butterfly kisses with her mama there,
Sticking little white flowers all up in her hair
"Walk me down the aisle, Daddy-it's just about time."
"Does my wedding gown look pretty, Daddy? Daddy, don't cry"
Oh, with all that I've done wrong I must have done something right.
To deserve her love every morning and butterfly kisses

I couldn't ask God for more, man this is what love is.
I know I gotta let her go, but I'll always remember
Every hug in the morning and butterfly kisses...
polarpwnage chapter 23 . 11/29/2013
Too long winded taunts, too much talking need to cut down. More action less ego stoking
3,581 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »