Reviews for Soul Chess
Fullmetal11791 chapter 40 . 4/9/2016
As much as I loved Bleach, I never bought for a second that Ichigo could have learned Bankai in three days, or that he went from about a 10th seat to a captain level on his fight through soul society. That is deus ex machina to the extreme. In the same way I didn't think that was well done in bleach, I don't buy for a second that Tatsuki could beat a fourth seat after a week of training with Urahara.

First of all, it doesn't make sense. She isn't an actual soul and shouldn't be as powerful as one. A fifteen year old girl with a decade of experience vs experienced military personnel with 5 or more decades of experience. You don't need rocket science to see who should win that fight. Becides. If it were possible to get that good that fast, ALL soul reapers would be that good. It happened in the manga because it's a shonen manga. They had deadlines to meet and twelve year olds to please. This...isn't supposed to be a shonen manga. Regardless, if Urahara had such a training regimin or devise, then all of Leluche's Justicr squad should have reached Bankai decades ago.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 23 . 4/7/2016
I know that Leluche liked to put on a show for his enemies...but I'm going to be honest, the dialogue in that fight was somewhat embarrassing to read. It's probably been a few years since you've written it, you may want to go back and check it out. It doesn't feel like Leluche, at all.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 21 . 4/7/2016
...that transfer of Hisana from the fifth to sixth seemed very unnecessarily excessive. First of all, if a fifth seat wanted a transfer to a specific squad, and that squad was full...and then suddenly, conveniently, that squads fifth seat suddenly committed suicide out of the blue... Well. That just seems a *tad* bit suspicious. Sarcasm aside, Leluche could have just used his geass to have the fifth seat transfer to another division. Then a week or so later, have Hisana transfer over. Also, Hisana is a fifth seat, she wouldn't need her captains permission to transfer squads.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 18 . 4/7/2016
Leluche was 19 when he died, and he's spent like 50 or so years in Soul Soceity. If Rangiku, Gin and Byakuya have all aged in that timeframe, both mentally and physically, why is Leluche still acting like an incompetent fifteen year old? Why has he not aged into an adult? Furthermore, it's not like Leluche is a stranger to people falling for him, how could he possibly have been blindsided by Yuna?
rc48177 chapter 50 . 1/18/2016
Still soooooo much left to read
rc48177 chapter 31 . 1/18/2016
you haved worked really hard on this haven't you.
peg pi chapter 57 . 1/13/2016
did you pull a pinky and the brain pun there?
GoldenKingOfUnlimitedBlades chapter 17 . 1/9/2016
Well this would explain why C.C. was so interested in Lelouch when he was born... or am I maybe thinking about another fanfic? oh well, this is a nice/weird twist
GoldenKingOfUnlimitedBlades chapter 6 . 1/9/2016
Is Kallen going to be a Hollow? Maybe that's the "invisible" "force pushing her down... Oh well, better keep on reading xD
Psychochiken chapter 19 . 12/10/2015
You know, if I were to be perfectly honest, I would say that I saw Yuna's death coming for a while now. One way or another, it was going to happen. Still, I have to say it was well done. Lelouch will have to move on from this, just like with Shirley. It won't be easy for him, but he'll get through. Again, good job.
mugestuxshiro chapter 20 . 11/2/2015
I see now... Yuna is Shirley.
Geassuser132 chapter 81 . 10/20/2015
So I have yet to see any of lelouch's tactical genius, why?
Partsu chapter 209 . 10/15/2015
well, you piqued my interest
sephiroth12285 chapter 209 . 10/15/2015
This is unexpected, but I did enjoy the scenes involving Chiffon.

I'll be looking foward to this new story when it comes out in a year or two.
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 209 . 10/15/2015