Reviews for Soul Chess
nanoman79 chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
Glad you found some inspiration. You did make a decent correction on the zanpakuto thing. They are a part of the person and grwo in strength as the person matures spiritually.
OBSERVER01 chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
so far so know it would be pretty funny and totally characterisitc of lelouchs luck to meet yachiru and have her develop a crush on do you think?
Pyromania101 chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
Good chapter. I hope that Mindra makes a comeback in the future. What will Lelouch's zanpakuto be like? I hope we find out soon.
sendicard chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
I still found myself asking "Just how far back are we?"

Look. I like the story and all but look at your work before you post it.

I could go on and on about just what exactly is wrong with this chapter. However. That would take to much time. Instead I will ask you to take a look at it yourself. One thing I will bring up however is that you have them being given their zanpakuto. No. Just no. That doesn't happen. While I do realise they never explain where the zanpakuto comes from. You must realise all the evidence that prooves you wrong. For one, In the first episode of bleach, Ichigo is certainly not given Zangetsu. He simply has it. They are not given their zanpakuto. All I am saying is that it makes you look like a serious idiot who doesn't pay even the slightest bit of attention. Say they like, ripped it out of his soul or something...
anonymous chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
turning out good so far
OBSERVER01 chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
interesting i think lelouch would do well in either the 2nd division or the 12th.
LadyDragon17 chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
this is my first ever CGXbleach cross over and i like it. updat soon!
anonymous chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
when is this gonna be updated
Pyromania101 chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Code Geass was a little too sad for me, but I like this story so far. I just hope that this won't be yaoi. I'll add it to my Alerts, but I won't add it to my Favorites just yet. i hope you update soon.
TheSecretUchiha chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
So glad to read a really good CGBleach xover!

Looking forward to seeing how Lelouch manages in the academy!

Just wondering if there'll be any pairings in this fic, and if so, whether or not it will be yaoi?

Can't wait to read more!
nanoman79 chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
It is an interesting way for Lelouch to get into the Soul Society. There are some good possibilities. Aizen lets Lleouch know that he is performing experiments and where. This could become interesting later on. Are you going to introduce others from the Code Geass universe like Euphemia, Darlton, etc? They have been dead for aroudn a year. Obviously Gin and Rangiku were fine on their own so they should be good without Lelouch, but is is obviosu that he made an impression in his two days with them.
FearWolfXZ chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Unique take on how Lelouch ends up in the soul society. I wonder if this is going to be a LuluXRan story. Anyway keep up the good work.
sendicard chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
So...When does Lelouch start talking like he really would? Sounds like slang wars to me. As for the story. It seems like I have taken a liking to it therefore I mine as well wait patiently for chapter 3.
sendicard chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
That was interesting. I find it Hilarius how you managed the entire chapter with hardly any mistakes, yet manage to pull off two in the ending authors notes. This just generally seems interesting. I shall read onward.
OBSERVER01 chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
interesting the lnote gin left for lelouch and lulu actually doing exercise routines?priceless. i liked the way you had him beat aizen at him visit gin and rangiku and recriut them into the gotei 13 in the future.
3,954 | « Prev Page 1 .. 253 260 261 262 263 264 Next »