Reviews for Soul Chess
JustDusty chapter 6 . 12/6/2020
This is a really really long story and the more i read the more evidence i'm finding that proves you've barely watched Bleach, that or you just read a summary. Because i'm pretty sure Isshin's last name was Shiba, there was no Kurosaki back then. that and the way you described the whole Zanpakuto process. I don't look forward to watching any fights since i'm pretty sure it's just going to be a bunch of screaming and Kido flexing.
GodFact chapter 17 . 9/1/2020
Dogshit
Tetho chapter 10 . 6/11/2020
Sad that she left and Akari died, would've loved to see steamy snuff snuff with both her and Lelouch. Basically threesome HAH!
Tetho chapter 2 . 6/10/2020
Bah, I still ship C.C and Lelouch but then again it's impossible now since he won't be able to return to his world.
Paxloria chapter 59 . 6/8/2020
Susanna should return to the Soul Society.
To make sure she doesn't lose the baby, she should avoid fighting or strenuis activity.
Jack1nTheBox chapter 21 . 5/21/2020
all according to keikaku
Zaid97 chapter 1 . 5/15/2020
Wow. Cool concept.
Keep up the good work. ;)
Shadow Chaser chapter 48 . 5/10/2020
All right. That moment was epic. That was the most epic moment I've been waiting 40-something chapters for since I started read. Wooohooo!
Night chapter 40 . 4/17/2020
Not former, latter. The fourth seat is higher than the fifth, not third.
ChiDead chapter 208 . 3/22/2020
One of the most beautiful fic I have ever read, truly thank you. Subarashi
FairyJuice chapter 31 . 2/21/2020
Wait, so his Bankai is basically a confirmation of him being Zero? So he can't use it in public... I'm hoping Eien Tamashi has an alternative dress for when he wants to use it in public...
FairyJuice chapter 30 . 2/21/2020
I'm glad to see you justify your use of 'Japanglish'. It's still awkward as hell, but I can understand why you did it.
Yoroichi x SoiFon is always a nice bonus.
FairyJuice chapter 29 . 2/21/2020
I don't care what you say, I'm imagining Power Rangers lol.
Also, I genuinely think it would have been better to use English for the names and the costume command ('watashi ne'). I can understand using Japanese for things like Kido, Zanpakuto etc, but I think in this case it just sounds awkward.

I am still a (very) beginner in Japanese, but shouldn't it be 'watashi wa'?
FairyJuice chapter 23 . 2/15/2020
Can't say I enjoyed Lelouch's fight. It totally felt forced and even his attitude during the fight seems wrong. Like he has spent so long building up a certain reputation with people, why does he need to be sadistic all of a sudden just to please Zaraki when he has two or three other captains on good terms. That's just my opinion anyway.
FairyJuice chapter 21 . 2/15/2020
Shame you didn't use 'all according to keikaku'. At least That'll be what he said in my headcanon.
3,954 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »