Reviews for Soul Chess
FairyJuice chapter 14 . 2/15/2020
His shikai is the Zero capeā€½ That's kinda awesome and hilarious at the same time lol
pepejohn chapter 9 . 2/11/2020
There's a reviewer on the next page named Max something Planck. His review sums up what I feel reading this story perfectly.
pepejohn chapter 8 . 2/11/2020
I can't handle the cringe-worthiness of this story.
It's a normal story at times, and maximum edge the rest. I can't do this, I'm sorry author but this hurts to read. Deadpool author's note as well? Kill me now please.
Qex chapter 33 . 10/21/2019
This story is stupid and your japanese sentences are for imbecile that its beyond cringy!
The pacing of your story is also stupid!
I cant believe you wrote this long and badly its worth vomiting!
Phantom of justice, zero after death, eternal soul as zanpakto?
The f*ck are you smoking?!
Khonkyawza chapter 29 . 9/19/2019
they kinda look like power ranger
StarkillerRicardos chapter 202 . 9/18/2019
This is it "We're in the Endgame now"
1 love m4gic chapter 22 . 7/8/2019
That code...WTF? 10 MINUTES? For this genoius to solve it? 10 MINUTES? WTF? You could read the most of it just if you read it...wtf? Ahh, i hate this...what kind of genius is that?
1 love m4gic chapter 21 . 7/8/2019
He is supposed to be a genius strategician! Then, why the fck is he solving problems with killing innocents? I dont get it... why did not he use the geass to fcking order those people to be loyal to him, and just make them disappear to a secret base of his or something? I find it stupid to only use the geass for kiling etc. And a "Hero of Justice" as he says at least takes into consideration the people! What about the family of the 2 people he just sent to hell? One of them must be quite deep in shit if they were "Zeros" family... nevermind, but i still dont think a master tactician would do things this way... i know there are times when you have to be cruel for your goals, but he did not even feel bad about them, or just help their families then...soemthing to show human compassion and feelings. And fcking fck Rangiku for fcks sake, is he going to be a fcking virgin for how long? He is already around 50 years old or older...WTF?
1 love m4gic chapter 14 . 7/7/2019
But why did he kill those guards? It was unnecessary, in my opinion! They just did their job, and the geass would have been enough... An MC should be ambitious and soemtimes cruel if he has to, but he also needs to be human and merciful! Not just killing someone to try out his new powers...WTF?!(Otherwise he is just a bad villain!)
StarkillerRicardos chapter 136 . 6/29/2019
Wow that was really heartwarming, Lelouch and Susanna are a perfect match,i listened to stay after reading this chapter and found myself picturing Lelouch and Susanna dancing to it at the wedding reception :-)
StarkillerRicardos chapter 69 . 6/21/2019
I'm sure Nemu will agree Lelouch is not the messiah,he's a very naughty boy XD
DeadParade chapter 29 . 6/16/2019
LOL, did Lelouch just create a Sentai team XD
sasuke indra chapter 22 . 5/22/2019
that letter from Kukaku, I read it without problem and Lelouch is a hell of a lot smarter than me, so how did it take him that long?
Guest chapter 30 . 5/19/2019
I realized this was a bad story 30 chapters in. Can't imagine why someone would ever read the whole thing.
MrAracn chapter 29 . 3/29/2019
God... xD
Lelouch you magnificient bastard, you pulled a sentai, and you probably don't even realise it !
Though I must admit I cringed quite a lot at the abundance of japanese words, I know the Seireitei is japanese-based, but come on xD
Still excited to see what will happen next, I can't wait for the real show-off between Zeeero and Aizen to begin
3,954 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »