Reviews for exhaust
Mitzi1958 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Read this months ago and could not find it (forgot the name) to leave a review. Please an alternate ending! I want asshole Edward to suffer so much more! I mean is he so stupid to not understand depression to think that Bella would do the exact same thong that she did! I mean the doctor told them she would be sucidial because she lost her children, could not have any more than this moron has an affair and a baby and is so delusional to think she would be ok with his new baby! I could understand a one night stand but he kepted going back to rose even after Bella threw up on Rose's coat after catching them! I want a funeral where her parents refuse to let him come to the funeral, yell in his face that this is all his fault and he lives with the guilt forever or maybe he even kills himself. Don't leave Rose out of this, she is as guilty as he is and needs to face-up to what her part in what happen. The oldest line in the book I didn't know he was married! Oh please give me a break! Better yet let Bella be brain died and he has to deal with that for the rest of his miserable asshat life! Bella being the love of his life! What a lie that was, please ulster ate ending for your fans make the bastard suffer! Let him understand that Bella knew everything and he is the biggest Mf of all time. Otherwise well done story will read the other stories! A fan for life!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Edward you are a bastard. You both lost your children. Everyone grieves in different ways. I can't believe he sent her away. I can't believe he had an affair with Rosalie. I can't believe Bella took him back after she found out and I can't believe that Edward wanted them all to be a family. Maybe he needs to be in a mental institution cause the guy is nuts. Edward does not love Bella as much as he claims. He has no idea what love is. I feel sorry for Bella and what Edward has done to her. Very sad ending. I hope Edward lives the rest of his life in pain and despair knowing what he did to her.
daphne061763 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Too much sadness..after so much joy...im heartbroken and crushed... never forget this story...very heartfelt
fiftylover chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Holy shitballs girls! That was... I have no words.
n8304n chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Sadly, the end result of this story is all about a lack of communication. Edward has no one to blame but himself for Bella's death. If he only told her about Jacob sooner and not backed out like a coward maybe she would still be alive. Who knows, after he told she might have done the same thing but at least Bella would have died knowing the truth.

I seriously am having a hard time finding sympathy for this bastard. Yes, he lost his children and he was grieving but what kind of man goes to find solace in the arms of another woman? His wife wasn't in her right frame of mind but that doesn't excuse infidelity. His thinking that Bella didn't understand why he was with Rose to begin with? That right there shows me that he doesn't really love her as much as he claims to, he's only selfish and wants her to look past his trangressions with an easy I forgive you. That she even took him back was a miracle but then to go ahead and lie to her all over again? Selfish.

Lying to her after he knew about Jacob with meetings and working late, no wonder Bella got the wrong idea. Especially with her insecurities and depression. I don't blame bella for taking her life, she just wanted out of the nightmare that became her life and betrayal of the one person she trusted the most.

I could write tons more and it only goes to show how incredible this story was. There was no HEA but regardless of that I found myself loving it. Great job!
Louise Lewin chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
WOW, this was beautifully heartbreaking, and just what i'd been looking for actually. Fantastic.
Jennyraem chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
So, I came into this knowing that there wouldn't be a hea, and yet I spent the whole time I was reading still hoping for one. And then for a second I thought that just maybe, then reality punched me right in the gut. I loved this little o/s, it hurt so good. Thank you for sharing!
MssL chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I don't even know what to say.. this was just.. I'm shattered.
RoseArcadia chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
*dies*
Dantelover051386 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Bloody hell that was depressing as shit. I mean what else is there to say. I know all to well the effects of a childs death is. my baby son sammy died. no parent should outlive there children. the pain is endless, the depression is like being in quick sand 24/7 with no hope and yes, i too tried to kill myself. no one can understand unless theyve been in the shoes of a grieving parent or one that attempts to kill themselves. though i understand the desire to commit the act of killing yourself in the thralls of grief its a selfish act plain and simple. I saw that eventually. I saw that my attempt in slashing my wrists to the bone was a selfish act that not only nearly destroyed my love but my family as well. at the time I only saw MY pain and the need to end it. I was lucky that i survived. Its harsh to say, but bella in her grief and killing herself was selfish. she, though i understand her feelings especially seeing that edward did in fact have a new child with rose killed herself with her assumptions. she was under the assumptions that edward was back together with rose and had a child with her. granted he should have told her sooner, but i saw his reasons of fear for telling her as well, but he knew and i saw where he was planning on telling her, it was just to late. she killed herself before he could tell her and that will undoubtably destroy whats left of him. hopefully edward will see that he has at least one person to live for now. jacob. his son that will need him.

the only difference between this tale and mine is that my love and I despite the pain and heartache stayed together. 13 years strong. neither of us drifted apart and when one of us started to we held stronger to one another. we knew all to well how a childs death can destroy a marriage. part of me is pissed that bella let her assumptions lead to killing herself and didnt confront edward about what she saw. she just gave up, made assumtions and ended it, but when she did she killed edward as well. her act not only effects her and thats what makes it selfish. she wasnt thinking of him or anyone else, but her pain. said that Ive been in her shoes and wholly see and understand her side. I just wish she confronted edward on it rather than making her assumptions and killed herself.
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
So sad...and yet so beautiful..Thanks for writing!
twitipat chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Wow! No words. Did he honestly think Bella would be cool with having his whore on the side become part of the family with his bastard child? That she would accept their friendship? I just wish it went further, to see that he has no happiness in his life. He deserves nothing.
CollegeCyns chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I cried so much. But I loved it, I really loved it.
BloodRedLust chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Oh my god, that was heart wrenching. :(

I have lost a child, almost 2 years ago now, and please believe me when i say that you have described the emotions behind it perfectly. It never gets easier, and it never goes away, but you do learn to keep living in spite of it.

Thank you for writing this.

BRL
sweetmahogany chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
There are no words that can truly describe how emotional this fic was. Bella's pain was so truly felt and I was hoping all along that the tragedy part was only due to the kids and Alice...although in the back of my mind I kept thinking...there's going to more tragedy coming.

I wanted to strangle Edward, but I did understand that he too was grieving. However, as in any situation (not that I ever condone cheating) but if you're going to do it...freaking wear a damn condom! Even better, wear a condom and still pull out before you "finish".

Excellent writing! This really was gut-wrenching, tear induced kind of fic and I normally shy away from angst and definitely tragedies, but I was compelled to read this one for some reason. Now I need to go and read something fluffy and lemony and romantic. Lol!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »