Reviews for exhaust
starnosy chapter 1 . 4/24
Amazing writing. And a great story.
I love angst. But not when it ends badly. But still it was a great story.

Karma is a bitch. And that goes for Edward. If he hadn't turned away from his wife and would have searched help together as a couple, if he never had this shitty relationship with Rosalie WHILE he was still married just because he was lonely, if he hadn't gotten Rosalie pregnant and had all these secrets, Bella would still be alive and they could slowly be happy again.
But once again men only think with the head between their legs.
How he thougth it was good to show Bella HIS son while they lost their children is beyond me. I can imagine how Bella must have felt after finding out the truth that Edward is a father again. To get it thrown in her face that she can't give him another child while another woman had, of course that throw her off and was the last straw.
He didn't deserved anymore the moment he pushed her to her mother and then went into Rosalie's arms.

You created an amazing story. I wished there was another ending to this story. A HEA for Bella and Edward.
Paolina Beke H chapter 1 . 1/26
That was... I don't know, I have no words, heartbreaking maybe?
Nesa chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Oh my gosh the ending was hearbreaking! But damnn the sex between Rosalie and Edward was on fire! So hot
Scoobylover68 chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Fabulous story given the topic but what a horrible horrible hateful vile man (can you hear me shouting)!
Sassy Mami chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Loved it. Edward is a douch, in what world did he think Bella would have been ok with baby Jacob when she can't even have anymore kids and the lying to her. SMH. Will you ever add more, like what happens to him after Bella? I hope you do. Thanks for the wonderful O/S and congrats on winning :)
EnchantedbyTwilight chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
You gutted me. Wholly. My heart has not beat since I finished
Kochabilka chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
You've got angst and tragedy down pat, gals! Heartbreaking for all parties :-(
Great job, no wonder you won! I know it's been awhile since you won but Congrats! Well earned! :-)

I also want to say that I found this story by reading the content and reviews of a "Help me find a story"-type post so even though those types of posts are frowned upon, I read them and find stories I've overlooked from them. I wouldn't have even thought to look for this otherwise. And now I might check out other entries that were in the TheNeverEverHEAContest that took place years ago.
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
OMG! This is just killing me, if only she spoke to him first! He should have told her sooner. He was missing all the time, what else would she suspect, she saw them together. Oh God. I am so very sad!

Excellent writing even if you did kill me!
Mitzi1958 chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
I read this a long time ago like 2012 and I can not believe I did not review, well I do not have to read this again. It has stayed fresh in my memories, why you may as? Because I am still so pissed at this asinine SELFLESS Edward I have ever come across! I have a small pile of Edward's that I have named """EDWARDS I HATE AND WISH WOULD DIE!""" And since he is a fictional character I will not be getting in any trouble with the police.

This Edward is like no other Edward I have ever read. Their all arrogant, cheats, liars but this one is really, really Stupid! I mean gee wiz what was this stupid MF thinking Hey Bella meet my son Jacob! Yes I am sorry I had an affair while you were under psych care but hey now all is well, your better and we can all be one big happy family. NEVER HAVE I READ SUCH A STUPID MAN! He is all excited because he is going to introduce Bella with baby! This is the same woman who has been in a DEEP, DEEP, DEEP depression over the lost of their two children and you are going to introduce her to the son you had with another woman. I swear he should be arrested! He is a BIG part of Bella's suicide and Rosealie is a part of it also! They both should feel like the scum of the earth!

Just how naive is this man! Where in the world did he think Bella was going to be ok with this child. I am with so many people he can call this love his soulmate all he wants but soulmates do not take a knife in dig their partners heart out their chests. That's not love, that is I am going to make myself happy and I do not care who I hurt as long as I get what I want! I need love those were my children too! Well you stupid bastard you go to meetings with your wife and you feel the love that the others and with the doctor's help your wife's love. You knew she was depressed how in the hell did you think this was going to be fantastic with your wife. I just wish Edward had talked it over with Bella's doctor and they could have told him what a bad idea this was.

I believe in Karma and my karma for this stupid SELFHESS man is a lifetime of having to live with his actions that he has done. How he finally took a beautiful sweet loving woman and threw her over the edge. I hope he is shunned from everyone including his family. That he has to move somewhere but that wherever he is, her ghost follows him for the rest of his life. Yes some have written that they think he will commit suicide well I hope people stop him from doing that, death will be too easy for him, life is his punishment. I hope Charlie and other members of her family do not let him attend any service for Bella. He doesn't deserve to play the grieving widower. Yes I like the ideal of her ghost haunting him to the die he dies just like in Wuthering Heights. Kathy finally made Heathcliff mad when her ghost haunted him. Please think about a oneshot of his life after Bella's death or maybe she lived but has brain damage (new a person who had carbon manoxide poisoning and it left his brain damaged). Let him see her everyday having to be taken care of and know it was all his fault. I don't know if I would let him have access to his son. See I am a bitch of a woman when I am mad!

I also wrote on a blog to a group I belong too if I was Charlie, first there would be no way he would be allowed to any funeral service if she died, if he or whore showed up I would ridicule they both and run them out of the building. Than I would get a gun and shot that MF! I would not care if I went to prison, I would gladly do the time if this scumbag had hurt my daughter so bad that she took her own life. So please write a part two, just has to be a one shot your fans just want to see this scumbag piece of shit have a miserable life to the day he dies rather he lives a long life or if he kills himself! Also let Rose feel the guilt to the rest of her days until she dies.

I Recommended this story and lots more to 3 Fanfiction groups I belong to. We read and talk about fanfiction stories and I mention this one and they all wanted to read it but I told them caution, read at your own risk.
nebfan51 chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
A very tragic story! Very well done. I don't see Edward making a come back but I am going in search for the continuation of this story...there is no confirmation in this tragedy that Bella died...so I'm wondering :-) THANK YOU for sharing this...it had to be hard to write :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Edward is a completely disgusting human being. He destroyed Bella. She was sick. Depression is an illness. You don't just snap out of it and it's not Bella's fault. I don't get what the point of this story. All it did was reaffirm how selfish and revolting some people ca be. Edward doesn't deserve baby Jacob.
debslmac chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
this was so sad
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
He's disgusting I hope he and his whore die a horrible painful death
nix69 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
God that was really really good, but I cant tell you how much I hated and despised Edward and Rose in this. They are to blame for her death. Edward especially. I hope he suffers greatly for the rest of his life over his deception.
rpattzlover24096 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Shit! I forgot to read the warning and I'm still in shock. Couldn't stop crying :'( I really don't hate any character here just too emotional :( but i like your writing