Reviews for exhaust
Mitzi1958 chapter 1 . 3/23
I read this a long time ago like 2012 and I can not believe I did not review, well I do not have to read this again. It has stayed fresh in my memories, why you may as? Because I am still so pissed at this asinine SELFLESS Edward I have ever come across! I have a small pile of Edward's that I have named """EDWARDS I HATE AND WISH WOULD DIE!""" And since he is a fictional character I will not be getting in any trouble with the police.

This Edward is like no other Edward I have ever read. Their all arrogant, cheats, liars but this one is really, really Stupid! I mean gee wiz what was this stupid MF thinking Hey Bella meet my son Jacob! Yes I am sorry I had an affair while you were under psych care but hey now all is well, your better and we can all be one big happy family. NEVER HAVE I READ SUCH A STUPID MAN! He is all excited because he is going to introduce Bella with baby! This is the same woman who has been in a DEEP, DEEP, DEEP depression over the lost of their two children and you are going to introduce her to the son you had with another woman. I swear he should be arrested! He is a BIG part of Bella's suicide and Rosealie is a part of it also! They both should feel like the scum of the earth!

Just how naive is this man! Where in the world did he think Bella was going to be ok with this child. I am with so many people he can call this love his soulmate all he wants but soulmates do not take a knife in dig their partners heart out their chests. That's not love, that is I am going to make myself happy and I do not care who I hurt as long as I get what I want! I need love those were my children too! Well you stupid bastard you go to meetings with your wife and you feel the love that the others and with the doctor's help your wife's love. You knew she was depressed how in the hell did you think this was going to be fantastic with your wife. I just wish Edward had talked it over with Bella's doctor and they could have told him what a bad idea this was.

I believe in Karma and my karma for this stupid SELFHESS man is a lifetime of having to live with his actions that he has done. How he finally took a beautiful sweet loving woman and threw her over the edge. I hope he is shunned from everyone including his family. That he has to move somewhere but that wherever he is, her ghost follows him for the rest of his life. Yes some have written that they think he will commit suicide well I hope people stop him from doing that, death will be too easy for him, life is his punishment. I hope Charlie and other members of her family do not let him attend any service for Bella. He doesn't deserve to play the grieving widower. Yes I like the ideal of her ghost haunting him to the die he dies just like in Wuthering Heights. Kathy finally made Heathcliff mad when her ghost haunted him. Please think about a oneshot of his life after Bella's death or maybe she lived but has brain damage (new a person who had carbon manoxide poisoning and it left his brain damaged). Let him see her everyday having to be taken care of and know it was all his fault. I don't know if I would let him have access to his son. See I am a bitch of a woman when I am mad!

I also wrote on a blog to a group I belong too if I was Charlie, first there would be no way he would be allowed to any funeral service if she died, if he or whore showed up I would ridicule they both and run them out of the building. Than I would get a gun and shot that MF! I would not care if I went to prison, I would gladly do the time if this scumbag had hurt my daughter so bad that she took her own life. So please write a part two, just has to be a one shot your fans just want to see this scumbag piece of shit have a miserable life to the day he dies rather he lives a long life or if he kills himself! Also let Rose feel the guilt to the rest of her days until she dies.

I Recommended this story and lots more to 3 Fanfiction groups I belong to. We read and talk about fanfiction stories and I mention this one and they all wanted to read it but I told them caution, read at your own risk.
nebfan51 chapter 1 . 2/24
A very tragic story! Very well done. I don't see Edward making a come back but I am going in search for the continuation of this story...there is no confirmation in this tragedy that Bella died...so I'm wondering :-) THANK YOU for sharing this...it had to be hard to write :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Edward is a completely disgusting human being. He destroyed Bella. She was sick. Depression is an illness. You don't just snap out of it and it's not Bella's fault. I don't get what the point of this story. All it did was reaffirm how selfish and revolting some people ca be. Edward doesn't deserve baby Jacob.
debslmac chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
this was so sad
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
He's disgusting I hope he and his whore die a horrible painful death
nix69 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
God that was really really good, but I cant tell you how much I hated and despised Edward and Rose in this. They are to blame for her death. Edward especially. I hope he suffers greatly for the rest of his life over his deception.
rpattzlover24096 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Shit! I forgot to read the warning and I'm still in shock. Couldn't stop crying :'( I really don't hate any character here just too emotional :( but i like your writing
Nesa chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Oh my gosh. This was so sad! Incredibly sad. This sucks. Gosh why do I read angst?! But this story was good. Covers all of the emotions one could evoke in a reader. Through the ups and downs, it was an emotional roller coaster. Thanks for writing!
Kyla chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I hate it when the cheaters get off scotch free while the victim suffered
meant4you chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
So tragic. I am in tears...
Kerry chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
The only person I feel sorry for is Bella. Edward is a selfish bastard so i hope he suffers greatly by his lonesome self.
goldseadragon chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
How depressing. The cheating POS gets off scot-free. He'll make a show of grieving, but he's obviously a scumbag who feels nothing for anyone but himself. Bella should have killed Edward and Rosalie after a few months of torturing them, then kept Jacob to raise herself.
n8304n chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Sadly, the end result of this story is all about a lack of communication. Edward has no one to blame but himself for Bella's death. If he only told her about Jacob sooner and not backed out like a coward maybe she would still be alive. Who knows, after he told she might have done the same thing but at least Bella would have died knowing the truth.

I seriously am having a hard time finding sympathy for this bastard. Yes, he lost his children and he was grieving but what kind of man goes to find solace in the arms of another woman? His wife wasn't in her right frame of mind but that doesn't excuse infidelity. His thinking that Bella didn't understand why he was with Rose to begin with? That right there shows me that he doesn't really love her as much as he claims to, he's only selfish and wants her to look past his trangressions with an easy I forgive you. That she even took him back was a miracle but then to go ahead and lie to her all over again? Selfish.

Lying to her after he knew about Jacob with meetings and working late, no wonder Bella got the wrong idea. Especially with her insecurities and depression. I don't blame bella for taking her life, she just wanted out of the nightmare that became her life and betrayal of the one person she trusted the most.

I could write tons more and it only goes to show how incredible this story was. There was no HEA but regardless of that I found myself loving it. Great job!
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Holy. Fuck... It all boils down to communication, which Bella and Edward and Edward avoided like the plague. I know WHY Edward didn't tell Bella AT FIRST and his fears as to why he felt like he still couldn't tell her. But my gawd, apparently their town/city wasn't too big for them to never run into each other. Oh lawdy, my heart is aching! Lol
marley01 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Fuck that was good. Think I need to go and have a wine now.

Sharon