Reviews for exhaust
imflyinggg chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
This is so heartbreaking that I cried in front of my friend. But this is amazing. I love that your story doesn't make me hate anyone of the characters.

Goes to my favorites :')
giantasspanda chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I didn't review last night cause I was crying my ass off... I try again and get all teary eyed just opening the page again lol GREAT STORY! you ladies broke my heart and stepped on it, gave us hope then ripped it to shreds lol what a ride! and i loved every angst-filled minute of it!
JustSu chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I have no idea how in the world you know who Pérez Galdós is but as a Spaniard I'm so proud you quoted him!

Thank you for that and for this painful story.

You don't believe me, but my hands are shaking while writing this review. This is the aftermath after reading this fic.

Wow.

Su.
Eternally Edward's Girl chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
***SOBBING***

As much as it ripped my heart in two I loved this story!
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I'm embarrassed and ashamed to admit that I waited this long to read this, but can you blame me? ;-) I needed to work up to it, obviously. I know how you two work individually, let alone put you together on something. It was awesome, it was horrible, it made my chest hurt, it made me cry. I loved it, as I love you two.

Lula
lolap79 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
That wrecked me. You guys delivered an amazing story. Depressing as ***, but amazing non the less.
telaviv chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
BAH!iam bawling my eyes right now;So Angsty;But,Perfect Ending
Missy64 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Wow. That was...that was...deep. Very good job! So emotional!
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
AWK! *sniffles*
Twi-Lin chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Very well writen but so sad. :( I know you warned us.
runtagua chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Fuck. fuckfuckfuck.

oh my god. i can't even see through the tears.

xx

Joy
littlelizruth chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
tear my heart out why don't you! oh well i needed a good cry anyway.
kellyprovence chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
well shit. why i chose to read this today when the update of Might Have Been already made me sad, i'll never know. Im'a gluten for punishment,i guess.

So, i guess mommys special drink is coming early tonight. lol! is 4:30 too early? lol!

great job guys! i thought for sure that I would be able to see which one wrote which part since yall are the same but not, but i couldnt. The flow was great. i never ever read oneshots. the only one i have read besides this one was by Khar (author of EP). so yea, it was great and worth it!

Thanks!
magmom2 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
What a sad sad story.
tpea1288 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I'm afraid the ending I'm hoping for is Edward killing himself soon after. Emmett can coparent Jacob & Edward is not a fit man to raise a child. A liar, cheat who betrays a bereaved wife/mother who has lost her fertility & suffers from depression? To top it off, he doesn't use a condom & brings an innocent child into a world he is not prepared to parent. I don't believe he loved Bella or Claire or Paul or Jacob or Rosalie. I don't believe he loved Bella he loved her while fucking another woman was playing mind games with her; she would never know what was true & what was false. Do you believe what he says or what he does? Using sex & betrayal yet he was in love with Bella? Sorry, no. I believe actions speak louder than words.

I am myself a bereaved parent & belonged to bereaved parent support groups yet I've known no one who reacted to a child's much less multiple children's deaths with lust for strangers or desired to give further pain to a devastated bereaved spouse. When your world shatters, your values & priorities become crystal clear. Committing such a foul act would be nauseating not tittilating.

I'm noticing a pattern here, I think. Your Edwards with the exception of Camouflage Christmas seem to be unfaithful to your Bellas & sleep with other women even after falling in love with your Bellas. Being in love seems meaningless to them; they have sex with other women regardless. Perhaps infidelity really isn't a theme; just the ones I've read. Do any of the Bellas sleep with other men while deeply in love with the Edwards? I know "What I Mean To Say " Bella did while under the slavery of addiction. But do any of them stone cold sober sleep with other men & betray their love for Edwards? Or is it just the Edwards who cheat? Don't the Bellas deserve someone worthy of them?

I love your writing ; you can really pull the heartstrings but it is discouraging & saddening to read of infidelity. I never can believe in the love story the same way afterwards. It seems tainted to me. JMO
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »