Reviews for exhaust
nix69 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
God that was really really good, but I cant tell you how much I hated and despised Edward and Rose in this. They are to blame for her death. Edward especially. I hope he suffers greatly for the rest of his life over his deception.
rpattzlover24096 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Shit! I forgot to read the warning and I'm still in shock. Couldn't stop crying :'( I really don't hate any character here just too emotional :( but i like your writing
Nesa chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Oh my gosh. This was so sad! Incredibly sad. This sucks. Gosh why do I read angst?! But this story was good. Covers all of the emotions one could evoke in a reader. Through the ups and downs, it was an emotional roller coaster. Thanks for writing!
Kyla chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I hate it when the cheaters get off scotch free while the victim suffered
meant4you chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
So tragic. I am in tears...
Kerry chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
The only person I feel sorry for is Bella. Edward is a selfish bastard so i hope he suffers greatly by his lonesome self.
goldseadragon chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
How depressing. The cheating POS gets off scot-free. He'll make a show of grieving, but he's obviously a scumbag who feels nothing for anyone but himself. Bella should have killed Edward and Rosalie after a few months of torturing them, then kept Jacob to raise herself.
nnnnano chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Sadly, the end result of this story is all about a lack of communication. Edward has no one to blame but himself for Bella's death. If he only told her about Jacob sooner and not backed out like a coward maybe she would still be alive. Who knows, after he told she might have done the same thing but at least Bella would have died knowing the truth.

I seriously am having a hard time finding sympathy for this bastard. Yes, he lost his children and he was grieving but what kind of man goes to find solace in the arms of another woman? His wife wasn't in her right frame of mind but that doesn't excuse infidelity. His thinking that Bella didn't understand why he was with Rose to begin with? That right there shows me that he doesn't really love her as much as he claims to, he's only selfish and wants her to look past his trangressions with an easy I forgive you. That she even took him back was a miracle but then to go ahead and lie to her all over again? Selfish.

Lying to her after he knew about Jacob with meetings and working late, no wonder Bella got the wrong idea. Especially with her insecurities and depression. I don't blame bella for taking her life, she just wanted out of the nightmare that became her life and betrayal of the one person she trusted the most.

I could write tons more and it only goes to show how incredible this story was. There was no HEA but regardless of that I found myself loving it. Great job!
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Holy. Fuck... It all boils down to communication, which Bella and Edward and Edward avoided like the plague. I know WHY Edward didn't tell Bella AT FIRST and his fears as to why he felt like he still couldn't tell her. But my gawd, apparently their town/city wasn't too big for them to never run into each other. Oh lawdy, my heart is aching! Lol
marley01 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Fuck that was good. Think I need to go and have a wine now.

imflyinggg chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
This is so heartbreaking that I cried in front of my friend. But this is amazing. I love that your story doesn't make me hate anyone of the characters.

Goes to my favorites :')
giantasspanda chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I didn't review last night cause I was crying my ass off... I try again and get all teary eyed just opening the page again lol GREAT STORY! you ladies broke my heart and stepped on it, gave us hope then ripped it to shreds lol what a ride! and i loved every angst-filled minute of it!
JustSu chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I have no idea how in the world you know who Pérez Galdós is but as a Spaniard I'm so proud you quoted him!

Thank you for that and for this painful story.

You don't believe me, but my hands are shaking while writing this review. This is the aftermath after reading this fic.

Eternally Edward's Girl chapter 1 . 1/9/2012

As much as it ripped my heart in two I loved this story!
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I'm embarrassed and ashamed to admit that I waited this long to read this, but can you blame me? ;-) I needed to work up to it, obviously. I know how you two work individually, let alone put you together on something. It was awesome, it was horrible, it made my chest hurt, it made me cry. I loved it, as I love you two.

79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »