Reviews for exhaust
lolap79 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
That wrecked me. You guys delivered an amazing story. Depressing as ***, but amazing non the less.
telaviv chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
BAH!iam bawling my eyes right now;So Angsty;But,Perfect Ending
Missy64 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Wow. That was...that was...deep. Very good job! So emotional!
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
AWK! *sniffles*
Twi-Lin chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Very well writen but so sad. :( I know you warned us.
runtagua chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Fuck. fuckfuckfuck.

oh my god. i can't even see through the tears.

xx

Joy
littlelizruth chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
tear my heart out why don't you! oh well i needed a good cry anyway.
kellyprovence chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
well shit. why i chose to read this today when the update of Might Have Been already made me sad, i'll never know. Im'a gluten for punishment,i guess.

So, i guess mommys special drink is coming early tonight. lol! is 4:30 too early? lol!

great job guys! i thought for sure that I would be able to see which one wrote which part since yall are the same but not, but i couldnt. The flow was great. i never ever read oneshots. the only one i have read besides this one was by Khar (author of EP). so yea, it was great and worth it!

Thanks!
magmom2 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
What a sad sad story.
tpea1288 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I'm afraid the ending I'm hoping for is Edward killing himself soon after. Emmett can coparent Jacob & Edward is not a fit man to raise a child. A liar, cheat who betrays a bereaved wife/mother who has lost her fertility & suffers from depression? To top it off, he doesn't use a condom & brings an innocent child into a world he is not prepared to parent. I don't believe he loved Bella or Claire or Paul or Jacob or Rosalie. I don't believe he loved Bella he loved her while fucking another woman was playing mind games with her; she would never know what was true & what was false. Do you believe what he says or what he does? Using sex & betrayal yet he was in love with Bella? Sorry, no. I believe actions speak louder than words.

I am myself a bereaved parent & belonged to bereaved parent support groups yet I've known no one who reacted to a child's much less multiple children's deaths with lust for strangers or desired to give further pain to a devastated bereaved spouse. When your world shatters, your values & priorities become crystal clear. Committing such a foul act would be nauseating not tittilating.

I'm noticing a pattern here, I think. Your Edwards with the exception of Camouflage Christmas seem to be unfaithful to your Bellas & sleep with other women even after falling in love with your Bellas. Being in love seems meaningless to them; they have sex with other women regardless. Perhaps infidelity really isn't a theme; just the ones I've read. Do any of the Bellas sleep with other men while deeply in love with the Edwards? I know "What I Mean To Say " Bella did while under the slavery of addiction. But do any of them stone cold sober sleep with other men & betray their love for Edwards? Or is it just the Edwards who cheat? Don't the Bellas deserve someone worthy of them?

I love your writing ; you can really pull the heartstrings but it is discouraging & saddening to read of infidelity. I never can believe in the love story the same way afterwards. It seems tainted to me. JMO
Agrutle chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
OY! That was so heart wrenching. It was so good though.. So so good!
harleys chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Wow! Really well written! Nice job!
holder chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
WOW, how sad. I read some of your reviews and alot of people hate Edward. I kind of agree to a point. I don't hate Edward for sleeping with Rosalie the first time, because he needed to feel something and Bella was gone dealing with her own demons. He was just trying to live. But, I don't think he should have continued to sleep with her, that was his 2nd mistake, the first sleepying with her in the first place. He also, should have told Bella about Rosalie and Jacob in the first place. I kind of understand his reasonings, but he should have told her about Jacob at least during therapy. I don't know alot of different senrios, but it wouldn't be your story. You had me in tears all the way to the end. I was a little surpised at the ending because I am bad about reading the A/N at the begining so my fualt for not reading the warning. Any way it was a good story, well written. I liked that you got all 3 of there point of views, so we were able to see what each of the were thinking.
mustangs chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
this story was sooo beautiful. I loveeed it sooo much.
MissTeenageDream chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Wow. I don't feel sorry for Edward at all. Bella was hurting too and he goes off fucks another women and gets her pregnant? Not redeemable at all in my eyes.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »