Reviews for exhaust
slrstars chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Oh you two, geez you really know how to get me everytime. When I found out you were collaborating for an unhappily ever after story I knew it would be good. This was so sad I had to stop half way through and that ending...phew. It was so good no wonder you won. I look forward to reading another collaboration maybe one where the ending is slightly happier ;) Congratulations ladies! D
keyecullen chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Well no wonder you guys won first place! You simply deserved it! What a story! And what a mess. All of which could have been solved with some communication. Well, you know what I mean.

So, did I miss something? Did Alice die in the car wreck along with the children?

And I am curious, what happened next?

Keye
gracielaw chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This was...difficult. Actually it was really, really hard. It hurt my heart and made me uncomfortable long after I had finished reading it. By all that I mean that I loved it and thought you guys went beyond knocking it out of the park! I always know I can come to you bee for some delicious angsty angst. Nobody rips my heart out quite like you. Thank you for writing and not shying away from the hard stuff. Life isn't always pretty.
bugsmama07 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
wow girl. just absolutely wow. i am just speechless. congrats on the win in the contest. it was fabulous!
Unchanged Affections chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

Congrats to you both! So excited )
Bunch2009 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
That was so heartbreakingly beautiful.
Mary Alice 7 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Even though its so tragic, its also so beautifully written! I just knew she would do something drastic. It moved me to tears. Ya'll did an awesome job!
OK chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I don't see how this is unhappy. Edward got what he wanted. He mentioned how it was too bad he didn't love Rosalie, if he did, he would have told Bella to screw herself and divorced her. He obviously had no problem replacing his wife when she was alive. Now that she is dead, he can have Rosalie and Jacob without Bella getting in the way. He seems too incredibly selfish to truly love someone. First, he tells Bella to leave because he can't take her depression. Second, he replaces her with another waitress. Third, even when she starts to get better he doesn't end things with Rosalie. Fourth, he selfishly decides not to tell her about Jacob because he knows she will leave him. It was all about his pain and he never truly felt any remorse. He continued his friendship with Rosalie thinking that the four of them could be a family. I understand seeing his son, but being all BFF with that whore?

Also, Rosalie is a selfish bitch. All she wanted was Edward for herself. She just saw someone dead and all she can think about is how it is going to affect her. Edward and Rosalie are so selfish that Rosalie is right, they were made for each other. They were the ones who truly deserved to suffer. It seems that Bella was punished for her depression.

I'd like to think that Edward told Rosalie and Jocob to screw themselves and left to become a hermit. But knowing what a selfish person he is who never felt remorse over cheating, he probably ends up marrying Rosalie and living his little suburban life with them feeling no guilt. If he truly loved her, he would have let her go so she could find another man who will love her. So, I don't see how this is an unhappily ever after. The crazy depressed bitch died and Edward can have his replacement.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Wow! That was amazingly painful. Almost as amazing as Edward thinking Bella would accept his son and find this a blessing...seriously Edward?

Good job ladies!
loopylou992 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I read and voted for this in the comp and this still hits as hard as it did when I read it then. I have tears in my eyes! This is a truly heart wrenching story and looses none of its impact on a second reading, I honestly cannot tell what was missing from the competition entry it just flows beautifully as it did first time round.

I have you on author alert anyway and will now be heading over to Mrs Robward profile too and checking out her stories and yay I have found a new author to follow! Look forward to the joint collaboration will now have you both on author alert.

CONGRATS on winning, out of all the stories on the comp there were only 2 that I loved and voted for - well done to you both x x x
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
omg that was so sad im sat sobbing.i am soft story.
Lucy chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Ugh. Hated Rosalie, that skank. She didn't deserve to have the last word. Poor Bella. Well Edward got what he wanted. Now he is free to be with his other family. So he got his HEA with that skank and bastard.
Sipitbigapple62 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
What heartbreak! It's a miracle parents get over the death of one child let alone two! How could Edward have ever thought Bella would accept and love baby Jacob! Maybe som women could but I know I couldn't,he would be a constant reminder of Edwards infiidelity. No... No I couldn't do that. What a very sad place Bella must have been in,very sad indeed. Wonderful story. Thank you.x
borntodanceninefour chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Holy. Fucking. Shit. That's all I can say right now. No other words come to mind. Fucking amazing writing, but that's always the case with your stories. And the content... just... wow. Incredible, but right now I can't decide whether to vomit in horror, cry like a baby, or be awestruck by the powerful writing. I think maybe I'll settle for a little of each.
cuteascherries chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
just powerful, this fic is just so ... no words really to describe how moving.
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »