Reviews for exhaust
holder chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
WOW, how sad. I read some of your reviews and alot of people hate Edward. I kind of agree to a point. I don't hate Edward for sleeping with Rosalie the first time, because he needed to feel something and Bella was gone dealing with her own demons. He was just trying to live. But, I don't think he should have continued to sleep with her, that was his 2nd mistake, the first sleepying with her in the first place. He also, should have told Bella about Rosalie and Jacob in the first place. I kind of understand his reasonings, but he should have told her about Jacob at least during therapy. I don't know alot of different senrios, but it wouldn't be your story. You had me in tears all the way to the end. I was a little surpised at the ending because I am bad about reading the A/N at the begining so my fualt for not reading the warning. Any way it was a good story, well written. I liked that you got all 3 of there point of views, so we were able to see what each of the were thinking.
mustangs chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
this story was sooo beautiful. I loveeed it sooo much.
MissTeenageDream chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Wow. I don't feel sorry for Edward at all. Bella was hurting too and he goes off fucks another women and gets her pregnant? Not redeemable at all in my eyes.
zkcej chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
fucking Edward im so mad at him grrrrr it was his fault! damn him if he love Bella like really love Bella he would never do that even for a pleasure stuff! in beginning when they lost the kisd he should be there for Bella ll the way and not giving her back to her parents to be better he should be the one who should make her better but he didn't and then he do that stuffing friend with benefits! i was so sad for Bella .. poor women! im kinda happy that she ended her life and suffer less... in this story Edward doesn't deserved Bella Claire and Paul... gaaaa pls kill him with jake at whtm...

ps: what happened next to edward!

thanks for sharing this to us bb

hugs

xoxo
LadyTx chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I've been postponing reading this because I knew I'd cry like a baby. You didn't disappoint, I did just that! I think everything I've read of beegurl's makes me cry!
xXhullucinationXx chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
this is a great story. so sad, it made me cry, and thats hard to do. you're an amazing writer!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Wow. This story left me in tears. How could Edward be so selfish? He missed his wife but instead of getting some therapy with her he screws some waitress at a bar? He's lonely, boo hoo. So was Bella. And then to chicken out and not tell Bella about his 'new' child? Did he really not think it could blow up in his face? So sad.
ArdnaidOcirg chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
*wipes nose using a tissue and quickly put it to the side* You know, sometimes I hate you for always making me cry whenever I read your stories. Lol. :D

Anyway, this has gotta be one of my favorite one-shots. Keep up the awesome work bb!

Love,

Ardnaid
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Hmmm great story! But true love does not muck around and have another kid with someone else! He truely lost the right the moment he fucked someone else I think. Thanks for sharing this story! Chilly x
ani3791 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This story was heartbreaking. This is the first story that has made me cry. Regardless, the writing is great. The two of you did a great job. I'm looking forward to your next story.
Nrbl1 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This just broke my heart!
morevna chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
You two are making it a whole story? I expressed in my review that I hoped whoever wrote this would make a sequel, or whatever, give it more of a background, because I absolutely loved it, even though I shed tears and definitely used up my only tissue box available. :) An estimate, perhaps, how long we'll be waiting? Update it sooooon!
Burntcore chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This is just as powerful now as it was when it was posted in teh contest... and you are going to extend it to a multi-chap? wow I am intrigued.
LiRock chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I really hate stories that don't end in a HEA. That said, this was extremely moving and well written. I wanted to yell at my computer, to tell Edward to be honest with Bella.

I wasn't going to review but after reading some of the others I felt they were unjustified. Yes Edward was being selfish, but he was hurting too and just wanted to feel better for a bit. Perfectly human. How can any of us judge him without walking in his shoes? And some thought that he would now move on to Rosalie when you clearly stated that she and Emmett were together again. She knew there was nothing between herself and Edward except comfort. Edward is the loser here. He is left with nothing except his son and the knowledge that this is what drove Bella to suicide.

Very good story. Thanks
Lovelybrutal chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Wow. i can't. just.

i can see why this won. So well crafted, thoughtful, real. It's scary how believable it is, how real it *could* be. And so, so sad. My gosh, how could you stand to write it? How could you even start, knowing how it was going to end up?

Beautiful, intense, heartrending.

i want to say how much i enjoyed it, but people snotsobbbing usually aren't 'enjoying' themselves. So i'll just tell you, damn, ladies, that was good. Bravo.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »