Reviews for exhaust
xXhullucinationXx chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
this is a great story. so sad, it made me cry, and thats hard to do. you're an amazing writer!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Wow. This story left me in tears. How could Edward be so selfish? He missed his wife but instead of getting some therapy with her he screws some waitress at a bar? He's lonely, boo hoo. So was Bella. And then to chicken out and not tell Bella about his 'new' child? Did he really not think it could blow up in his face? So sad.
ArdnaidOcirg chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
*wipes nose using a tissue and quickly put it to the side* You know, sometimes I hate you for always making me cry whenever I read your stories. Lol. :D

Anyway, this has gotta be one of my favorite one-shots. Keep up the awesome work bb!

Love,

Ardnaid
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Hmmm great story! But true love does not muck around and have another kid with someone else! He truely lost the right the moment he fucked someone else I think. Thanks for sharing this story! Chilly x
ani3791 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This story was heartbreaking. This is the first story that has made me cry. Regardless, the writing is great. The two of you did a great job. I'm looking forward to your next story.
Nrbl1 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This just broke my heart!
morevna chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
You two are making it a whole story? I expressed in my review that I hoped whoever wrote this would make a sequel, or whatever, give it more of a background, because I absolutely loved it, even though I shed tears and definitely used up my only tissue box available. :) An estimate, perhaps, how long we'll be waiting? Update it sooooon!
Burntcore chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This is just as powerful now as it was when it was posted in teh contest... and you are going to extend it to a multi-chap? wow I am intrigued.
LiRock chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I really hate stories that don't end in a HEA. That said, this was extremely moving and well written. I wanted to yell at my computer, to tell Edward to be honest with Bella.

I wasn't going to review but after reading some of the others I felt they were unjustified. Yes Edward was being selfish, but he was hurting too and just wanted to feel better for a bit. Perfectly human. How can any of us judge him without walking in his shoes? And some thought that he would now move on to Rosalie when you clearly stated that she and Emmett were together again. She knew there was nothing between herself and Edward except comfort. Edward is the loser here. He is left with nothing except his son and the knowledge that this is what drove Bella to suicide.

Very good story. Thanks
Lovelybrutal chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Wow. i can't. just.

i can see why this won. So well crafted, thoughtful, real. It's scary how believable it is, how real it *could* be. And so, so sad. My gosh, how could you stand to write it? How could you even start, knowing how it was going to end up?

Beautiful, intense, heartrending.

i want to say how much i enjoyed it, but people snotsobbbing usually aren't 'enjoying' themselves. So i'll just tell you, damn, ladies, that was good. Bravo.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I'm not sure that there are words for just how good this story is. I seriously thought about it for hours after - all of it. The turns and twists and the angst. Miscommunications and avoidance - you guys wrote him so consistantly. Anything that might cause conflict he ducked, with Bella, then with Rosalie and then with Bella again. I could totally understand where Bella's mind was at and how different a place she was. Not that I condone suicide, but given her circumstances, it was easy to see why she chose that. Wow, seriously amazing.
slrstars chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Oh you two, geez you really know how to get me everytime. When I found out you were collaborating for an unhappily ever after story I knew it would be good. This was so sad I had to stop half way through and that ending...phew. It was so good no wonder you won. I look forward to reading another collaboration maybe one where the ending is slightly happier ;) Congratulations ladies! D
keyecullen chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Well no wonder you guys won first place! You simply deserved it! What a story! And what a mess. All of which could have been solved with some communication. Well, you know what I mean.

So, did I miss something? Did Alice die in the car wreck along with the children?

And I am curious, what happened next?

Keye
gracielaw chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This was...difficult. Actually it was really, really hard. It hurt my heart and made me uncomfortable long after I had finished reading it. By all that I mean that I loved it and thought you guys went beyond knocking it out of the park! I always know I can come to you bee for some delicious angsty angst. Nobody rips my heart out quite like you. Thank you for writing and not shying away from the hard stuff. Life isn't always pretty.
bugsmama07 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
wow girl. just absolutely wow. i am just speechless. congrats on the win in the contest. it was fabulous!
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »