Reviews for exhaust
Sipitbigapple62 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
What heartbreak! It's a miracle parents get over the death of one child let alone two! How could Edward have ever thought Bella would accept and love baby Jacob! Maybe som women could but I know I couldn't,he would be a constant reminder of Edwards infiidelity. No... No I couldn't do that. What a very sad place Bella must have been in,very sad indeed. Wonderful story. Thank you.x
borntodanceninefour chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Holy. Fucking. Shit. That's all I can say right now. No other words come to mind. Fucking amazing writing, but that's always the case with your stories. And the content... just... wow. Incredible, but right now I can't decide whether to vomit in horror, cry like a baby, or be awestruck by the powerful writing. I think maybe I'll settle for a little of each.
cuteascherries chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
just powerful, this fic is just so ... no words really to describe how moving.
whirling eyes chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Angsty, and yet it pissed me off that Edward walked away alive. In a sick way I kind of wished Bella had killed Rosalie and Jacob before killing herself. And I am so hating Roslaie the home wrecking skank. And Edward... well he got everything he wanted at the cost of Bella's life. Since he cheated on her while married, I'm pretty sure he would have gone back to Roslaie.
padalf1025 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Wow! Powerful! Happy, sad, lemons, death! Great story!
LPlover93 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Im totally crying like a baby over here..i know this was a never ever hea,but i wish you could write it so it would be like they became alright,totally worth getting the first prize,just wish i had also voted..love you babe!
iiLuviinM3ii chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Wonderful one-shot felt like a rollercoaster of dramatic events. The death of the kids, Edward's fling, Bella suicide. You should definitely win with this bad boy
Iwantsomefangs chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
WONDERFUL!The story is so realistic families every where go through problems like this. Marriages suffer because of deaths and affairs.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I thought this was AWESOME but I didn't want to read an angsty story that didn't have a HEA but I clicked the link anyway and I am glad I did because I read a very good story.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5