Reviews for The X Effect
KaiKappel chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
Damn it I'm sad now, I was really into this story... :'(
KaiKappel chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
"You're like a fucking ninja! I declare a battle, fair wall!"
Malik deadpanned. "Hey. Hey," he called, attempting to catch his moronic brother's attention. "Psychopath. You're holding a conversation with plaster and bricks. You're aware of that, right?"
"… Holy hell! By Ra, you're right!" Mariku cupped his chin, now looking contemplative— exaggeratedly so. "An astounding observation! A wall made of bricks, who ever would've thought. Clever deduction, Watson!"
XD This sorta reminds me of the time I ran into a door
Me: *runs into door* The fuck?!
Miranda(friend): Uh yeah Ky-Ky there's a door there
Me: The bitch just jumped out at me! *Glares at door* YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT DO YOU!
Miranda: Kylie you're talking to a door... You know it's just a piece of wood right?
Me: Oh my RA! (we're both fans of the show so we say this instead of god) I never knew that a DOOR of all things was made out of wood! You are very observant! You just won a nobel prize!
Miranda: Ok ok smartass, lets get to class. XD Good times.
G.Vongola.Primo.Generation02 chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
This story is really very good! It's sad that you discontinued it, but understandable. I'm not going to beg for you to pick it up again, but I'd like to commemorate you on a job well done! Good luck with your future fics!
shinni.evvk chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
Such a shame this got abandoned:( I really enjoyed the story and I like your writing style. I'll still put this on story alert in case you ever continue this story:D
XxBlack-And-WhitexX chapter 13 . 5/16/2012
It's a shame that this story is ending uncompleted. It was so good. And the small pieces in chapter 11 and 12 are so good. Might need a good imagination to piece it together with the story. I'm sad because you're nor continuing it. But I thank you for this fanfic. And I hope that one day; you'd want to finish the story. : )
chronikuru chapter 13 . 4/20/2012
So this is done now... I was so happy when I saw it had updated, and even this is just wonderful. The pieces from the last two Misc Scenes will fuel my imagination if I ever feel sometimes like the cliffhanger to the relationships is unbearable, though what I imagine will never be as good as what you've written.

All in all, what you did write? Fantastic. Best Deathshipping/Thiefshipping fic I've ever read. Thank you.
zerosmelody5 chapter 10 . 4/11/2012
hurry, upload, upload, upload i'm dying
Slytheren-Ryous-girl chapter 10 . 2/26/2012
i am lovig this story plz plzplz can you update soon! :)
A Neverending Dream of Flight chapter 10 . 2/1/2012
Hmmm maybe Mariku's trying to buy a car? Illegally?

I like how you've written this so far, there's a distinct style to your writing: more carefree and humorous than entirely serious, which fits well with the story. I think the relationships between the characters are developing well and I can't wait for Malik and Mariku's secret(s) to come out(I'm assuming it will eventually) and for everyone to figure out their feelings for each other.

This is interesting so far, so great job and keep up the good work! I can't wait to read the next chapter and any updates after that
BloodyRose98 chapter 10 . 1/7/2012
Amazing chapter ;) x

You keep the story interesting and develop the relationships well, Mariku is so mysterious ;) though he should be nice to his twin (especially someone like Malik *cough* hot *cough*)

Look forward to the next chapter ;) Thanks.
badficcentral chapter 10 . 1/3/2012
Awesome! I wonder what Mariku's up to...? And omsc, the tension between the four of them! Update soon!
Aeleita chapter 10 . 1/3/2012
My my this is pretty good. I'm rather enjoying it, it's a well done AU, though there isn't too much in the way of romance at the mo(but that makes it slightly more realistic because real relationships don't usually develop in two seconds flat).
Ryou VeRua chapter 10 . 12/30/2011
... For some reason my mind keeps going to drugs which makes no sense because Mariku would've been showing signs of it at some point. But it's really the first thing that came to mind when he met an individual and Anzu started talking about hanging around with jocks, and... Well. Anyway. I'm very curious to see what's going to happen next. XD
shions chapter 10 . 12/29/2011
The curiosity is killing me with Mariku! It seems like he's in a gang, but there's only one person... I can't wait to find out.

Great chapter as always. It can't be helped if real life gets in the way of something like this - family problems are really hard to deal with and hurt a lot no matter what, so it's amazing that you can update like that. Don't worry if the updates are slow, we won't have a reason to be mad with you unless it is discontinued. (Even if it would be, sometimes it can't be helped.)
Hex the Magician chapter 10 . 12/29/2011
Great chapter! Hmm... I wonder what Mariku is doing? Could it possibly be something Illegal?