Reviews for Hungry Like the Wolf
Ryane-Foxx chapter 19 . 2/7/2014
Love. So much love for this story, very different aspect I never thought reading down, very sexy, and the ending was perfect :)
littleredkels chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Your writing style is just amazingly intriguing. I love it! I was captivated, and even smut scenes were written with a surprising amount of eloquence. My only qualm is the child at the end, though I'm not sure if that's due to the implication of MPreg, which I find to be silly, or the fact that... Well... Ijustreallyhatechildren. XD But anyway. I loved it! I hope (I haven't checked your page yet) that there are more amazing works from you, or that you're planning to write more!

HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 19 . 4/23/2012
Oh my oh my. Lovely little child.
IsidoraAngst chapter 19 . 4/22/2012
Such a cute ending.
slashdlite chapter 19 . 4/21/2012
They have a little girl, finally a complete family :)
rebelwilla chapter 19 . 4/21/2012
Great story! Are you going to write about how Shane and Rocky got together? XD I just think that the explanation that Shane gave Chris is hilarious! Thanks for writing such an awesome story. :)
HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 18 . 4/20/2012
So...so...so...no mere words can describe my love for this story and pairing.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/19/2012
LOOOOOOOOOVE IT!
Dashing Golden Dreams chapter 18 . 4/19/2012
So Hot! Love it!
IsidoraAngst chapter 18 . 4/19/2012
Sexy. Hot. Awesome. Very sexy. Update soon.
slashdlite chapter 18 . 4/19/2012
No one writes love scenes on this couple like you. It's awesome!
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 18 . 4/18/2012
Two updates oh God I love you!
Dashing Golden Dreams chapter 17 . 4/17/2012
I'm ashamed to admit I almost forgot about this story... but everything came flooding back when I saw my update alert in my email. Beautiful chapter. I'm going to be in the mountains in June, I hope it will be just that beautiful. Unfortunately, I'll be with my family, not a sexy werewolf :( Great chapter!
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 17 . 4/17/2012
A year I have been waiting for this update! That chapter was completly worth the wait. I just have one request: Please don't make me wait another year for an update. Your stories are the best.
IsidoraAngst chapter 17 . 4/16/2012
A nice place for the couple. How sweet. Update soon.