Reviews for Knight In Savile Row
Countess Ozaki D chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Good job! I loved!
ellenkent chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Firstly loved the story, it was so cute
Secondly happy day girl (sorry if i got your name wrong) his name is Joseph Chandler and the other guys name was James. x
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Mmm... that was delicious. Chandler taking care of Kent, possessive and jealous. You just made my day! Thanks!
JessiicaFox chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This was genius! My favourite bit by far was "Kent laughed and took a sip of his drink. "Yeah. No one can resist my charms!" The young man joked, running his fingers along the length of his loosened tie. He was too busy listening to Mansell's mocking reply to notice the significant look that Miles gave Chandler across the table, raising one eyebrow and one side of his mouth curling into an expectant smirk. He also missed Joe's reaction; a slight widening of the eyes, a slight flush of the tanned cheeks and a sudden inability to hold his sergeants gaze." That entire paragraph was amazing, as was all of the story :)

-JF x
happyday girl chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This was a great story! Kent is my faveourite character, so I loved this! :-

the one thing I noticed was that, in the end two paragraphs where chandler is looking at kente arm, you suddenly change from calling chandler his real name, to calling him joe- wasn't joe the one who had caused Kents red mark?

Apart from that, I really liked it!

Happyday girl xx