Reviews for Pretending
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I never like the idea of her doing something behind her boyfriend's back, but I have Josh, so it makes it easier for me! And it is Caskett! They are supposed to be doing this stuff!
sunflowers-on-her-eyes chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
this is so wonderfully and skillfully written, i'm almost positive that it's one of the best one-shots i've come across. but, yes, you should definitely add to this with at least a couple of more chapters. just to tie up the ends. maybe show kate breaking things off with josh and finally telling castle that they're real now. just an idea though.(: by the way, i absolutely loved how you made kate say 'rick'. this was such an intimate scene and that just topped everything off. fantastic job! i'm going to be sticking around just in case you decide to continue this.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Love finding new authors that are actually really good! I loved that, it was amazing! Love reading fics where they get together sooner! Ahhh 3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Loved it
cantorose14 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Oh my gosh, this is the best ever! I just love it. Thank you!
Midnight caller chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Ok, this was also the .Ever. Your writing is just so sensual, I love reading them together.
firtree chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
beautiful, heartwarming and heartstopping at the same time, well done.
willgirl chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Beautifully written! A perfect snapshot!
baughgirl chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Oh come on we need more of this! What I wouldn't do to see Kate have a daydream like this! I don't think we could get that lucky for real:)
madsthenerdygirl chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I loved it! This story was recommended to me by a friend and I adored it! Thank you for sharing!
FromParis chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Amazingly beautifully written... I LOVE this wonderful scene.
Judroozz chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
The first thing I loved about this one-shot is the fact that Beckett calls Castle 'Rick'. In most stories I've read she keeps calling him Castle, even when they're together and making out or whatever. Though it's a bit weird to imagine her calling him Castle because it barely ever happens on the show it still struck me as odd that she would continue to do so, even when being extremely intimate with him.

Anyway, I loved your fic, and I loved the whole 'I can't pretend anymore' and I seriously loved her reaction!
MoJoR chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Simply gorgeous.
Petraela chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Perfect!
luckisaladycop chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
That was one of the most skillfully written intimate scenes that I've ever read, I thought you should know.