Reviews for Caged Bird
cutie0612 chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
Great fic.
Godismetons chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
The only story I have for you is: Can Birds Fly (for number 3) but it does not add up for the word count of 100 (about a 20 words short…) if I had time, I would have made one for you (since I’m addicted to Dick Bruce fluff) but I’ve already too much stories on and too many in my head to make (yeah I need also need someone to write for me XD)

Anyways, great one-shot! I loved it. The bird and Dick were just perfectly written. I had so much feel in this story! :3 Thanks for making!
yelrac chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
You should check out the poem 'I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings' by Maya Angelou. Your story reminded me of it.
Hawkpool chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This was awesome! I am so glad I stumbled over it! It definitely brought a smile to my face.
TheNightwingfan chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Interesting story, I really enjoyed it(:
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
AW! *U* This is GORGEOUS! *U* *U* Love this! Absolutely WONDERFUL! *U* Rock on! Gosh, the interaction between Robin and the bird, Bruce's assessments of it all, and just all of the underlying LOVE and PAIN here...it's AMAZING! *U* *U* Absolutely powerful! Rock on!
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Touching.

~Ani
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
oh goodness...i'm going to try writing. i promise i'll try. if i don't post my story, please send me a ton of hate messages cuz i promise i'll be doing this...just not sure if it'll be good enough. this. is. beautiful.
DerangedTeddy-bear chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
If I could write this well I would be

a) a published author

b)at least have my own fanfice accounts

c) enter your contest

I

was

whelmed.

Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I loved this. I loved that Dick felt sorry for the bird and set it free. Loved that Bruce didnt know the answer but Dick did. Loved but felt sad when Dick compared him self to the bird that they were both caged and couldnt fly away, loved that he let the bird go and it landed on his finger thanking him before leaving. Loved that he knew why the caged bird sings and how Bruce was more happy when he knew he made his Robin sing. I loved this beautifully great story. And how you were inspired to write it:D
cooliochick5 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
too awsome i had a long night and loved this
orangevbnin chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Sorry for the double review. I forgot to say that there's a link to the YJ Challenge Forum at the top of my profile page. And I will try to do the challenge since I'm in a rutt and have been for weeks.
just-O chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I love stories with Robin, but who doesn't. I really liked this story, and love where the inspiration came from. I felt so bad for Robin when the robin nipped him and when he got upset at the bird for singing. That just about broke my heart. ;-; Nice job.

As for the challenge, I'm up for it and I know a lot of other people who would probably be up for it as well. Have you been to the challenge forum yet? If not, I highly suggest checking it out. You could post your challenge there and I guarantee people will see it.
EnderMoon chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Super, super sweet. Very original. Well written! Bravo! Bravo!
viridianaln9 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
i think the story was nice, i liked it.