Reviews for Passion and Spice
Rising from the Ashes YOLT chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Poor Rin, she does not deserve that...
Esther Yao chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
... rape?
MOVING TO A NEW ACCOUNT chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Hmmmmm...not a fan of incest, but I do like how you made it out to where they weren't of blood relation. I still don't approve of the Rin/Len pairing b/c I just keep seeing them as twins.

But putting that aside, this is a surprisingly good story. There were a few grammatical errors (i.e. sophomore ear instead of sophomore year) but they aren't major.

Something I liked the most about this is the way you characterize Len. A lot of fanfics portray him as a sad stick-in-the-mud, especially when it comes to unrequited love. However, you made it out to where he was a sexual deviant (and even having him rape Rin O_O) but he still has realistic emotions. I don't sympathize for him, particularly b/c NOTHING ever justifies rape, but I like how you explore his psyche rather than have it be black 'n' white.

All-in-all, this is a really good story; great characterization, and it has an interesting twist on my least favorite Vocaloid pairing. This is going in my favorites. :)
Chocolatey Sheep chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Beware Len the living man-whore! {I still love Len}
vocaloid lover chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Aww...I was hoping that Len will tell Rin thay he loved her. Then Rin says they can't be together. I don't know if Len loves anyone in this story,but it seems like he loves Rin. Don't you think so? The story was good anyway. Hope to read more. _
Seinakyou chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Hem... well... that's two different PV's, correct?

Anyways, nicely done. It's fascinating that the first Vocaloid pairing you wrote for was this... well, it's an awesome song. Whore!Len amuses me to no end.

Lol.

Good job.
ayumi9696 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Wait, Rin was virgin? Aw, couldn't there a sweeter ending to this? Or maybe a sequel? That'd be nice...
I LOVE LENNN chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
OMG I TOTALLY LOVE THIS STORY. :D

I think you should continue it!
0Wishful-Thoughts0 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Oooh, I liked this. :)

Especially the ending! Awesome job.
Kasstle Bellourm chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
HOLY SHIT WOMAN! Well written I must say, but I DID NOT EXPECT THAT ENDING! I really wanna read the other ending you had thought of!
Fallen To Blood chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
A bit detailed here, darlin'. Lol.

But anywho...

I'd kinda like to see a sequel, where Rin comes back and gets with Len or Kaito.

Or runs into Gakupo and they run off happily into the sunset!

But er...that's kinda stupid ;
sweetmadness987 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
can...can you make another chapter? i wanna know what happens and i love drama! lol so please?
Serena Scarlet chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Ha, you combined the two mvs...but nice job! I liked the start, but the ending was the sad one...:'(
Sweet Kagamine Kiss chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Yo, that's fucked up.

And I mean it in a really good way!

So much angst... I could even see myself getting involved... o3o

... I should write some angsty fics of my own soon! :3

But who to use... maybe Piko? Or Mikuo?