Reviews for Continuing the Cycle
kpseipp chapter 19 . 7/8
Just got up to date. I like it.
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 7/3
Ch 1 last Ch 19

Harry is angry to Orochimaru and Kabuto . Kabuto is the primary target.. Orochimaru second. Recommending when Harry Potter become physically strong and fast.

Ghost snake after noble sacrifice searching ally and scouting. I liked that snake alive but even as a spirit it's nice.

Update please.
ivanganev1992 chapter 19 . 7/3
Ch 19

I had rethink for the danger class level. Harry Potter alone is A class danger potentially trigger happy only with his spells but with the upgrade of the basilisk raises to A like Medusa and until further notice S with the high chakra drain enough to abort A class Shadow clone and magic shield defending even from bullets.

So Trown kunnai and knives are harmless. Swords probably. Really heavy swords. So something less than a wood stummp or a three is untested.

Update please. Kabuto you made a mistake.

Harry could get the wanted knowledge and skill to understand the basics principles of the chakra and then soull merge which probably could stabilize and heal Harry or petrify him. With his basilisk eyes or poison him with his highly potent basilisk poison.

Update please .
ivanganev1992 chapter 18 . 7/3
Ch 18

Mannda was defeated by powerful Mmage who defeated and got knolige of the Wizard world Orochimaru known as Voldemort and Tom Riddle.

He has the forbidden powerful form and powers of Basilisk .

And his own power..

Now he is angered of Orochimaru for killing some of the people who spiked his interest .

Orochimaru should be in trouble once when Harry's physical condition is equal to his spell arsenal. And probably possible for additional chakra sort of summoning. Being elemental summon and power grade illusions and of course physical condition . Straighten bones and muscles.

Than Orochimaru watch out .
Even in snake form. And the number of deaths and recurrentshion by shedding injured skin.
OUTontheVERGE chapter 19 . 6/27
Love love love
Ana chapter 19 . 6/27
Thanks for the chapter Phantom! I love your writing, and you always leave me craving more. The way you balance Naruto's mind is brilliant, and I hope he gets revenge for birdy. I can't wait for the next chapter!
wisejay21 chapter 19 . 6/22
Love it! keep going, your doing great and getting better with each chapter. Just one question is he going to learn to use the chakra they detected in him? Please tell me he does the same to orochimaru that he did to voldemort, and it boosts his chakra, and makes him stronger. I can't wait for him to get physically better and start kicking ass more than just magically.!
ebbuu chapter 1 . 6/22
Not enough yaoi stories out there it would be awesome if this turned into one :O! Especially if the couple develops well!
arryotter chapter 19 . 6/7
I love this story. I have not found many stories in which harry is this interesting and I definitly have not found one in which he is this creepy.
While your story is good I'm not so sure I like creepy Harry. Also the constant flashbacks to the all the horrible stuff that was done to him are getting extremely boring to read and the plot progression is too slow. I really enjoyed this in the beginning but after the snake died it just got too weird and confusing for me. Not my tastes but I guess I WAS warned in the beginning. Thanks for sharing though since it is still a decent story.
Uchiha Aimee chapter 19 . 6/5
This has been really interesting to read so far. Harrys mental state makes me sad... He hardly seems like the old Harry anymore. I wonder if the old Harry will resurface or if he is gone forever. It seems like it probably won't happen at this point. I'm glad to hear that you're determined to finish this. I'm looking forward to whatever you have in store!
Bookmeister999 chapter 19 . 6/2
I like it.
MeraHunt chapter 19 . 6/1
Words cannot describe how much I love this fic. Wonderfully written and the AU you've created for the Harry Potter universe fits so well and is beautifully done. I can't wait to see how the story turns out! Keep up the great writing!
The Red Dementor chapter 19 . 5/22
This is a pretty good fic.
Kitsu chapter 19 . 5/21
Great chapter thanks for your work
2,161 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »