Reviews for Continuing the Cycle
kaisonsheart chapter 18 . 5/5
Omg! This story is...amazing. I didn't think a HP/Naruto crossover would interest me, but this is downright addicting :o I am really excited to see this story grow even better as it progresses. Your character portrayals are excellent, and the way you have built Harry's character, through all his changes, is nothing short of absolutely awesome. I am a new reader, having stumbled across it a couple days ago, but I am now a firm follower. I hope life treats your right, and that you keep your passion for this story.
Hope to see more soon!
Liz
Ferdiad chapter 10 . 5/4
A much more sane Harry would make for a better Harry imo.
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 18 . 5/4
Woooooaaaaaahh! You can't stop here after telling us you killed Birdy! I want to see how Harry takes Birdy's death maybe that'll convince Jiraiya and the others that Harry isn't completely evil if he cares so much about a Konoha-Nin. Heck, Harry could go out for revenge and go to kill Kabuto to avenge Birdy which is okay for Konoha since they would have less enemies to worry about
Ferdiad chapter 6 . 5/3
Your Harry is acting less like a 18 year old and more like a 10 year old.
Ferdiad chapter 3 . 5/3
Harry appears to be the love child of Orochimaru and Voldemort.
doron chapter 18 . 5/3
update plzzzzz
Lady Cassie Black chapter 18 . 5/3
no way...birdy!
alia00 chapter 18 . 5/1
it's a very god fiction, thank you
Booker10 chapter 18 . 4/30
WHAT!?
JJFicFreak chapter 18 . 4/29
Can't believe I almost forgot about this story totally worth the wait
I-Y-T-Y chapter 18 . 4/27
Not Birdy! NOooooo! I eagerly look forward to all those tie-ins and sequels you've promised; I might sob myself to death if you don't post them!

I also have to applaud you for not making Harry into Orochimaru. That's where I thought this was going for the first few chapters, and I just wanted to sigh and be all "I saw that coming!" It was a pleasant surprise to see that you didn't do that. Your writing of Harry's character is very strong and 're really fleshing out his personality which is super awesome to read!
Kamandi Lyon chapter 18 . 4/27
Thanks for updating.
li33 chapter 18 . 4/26
thank you!)
Deritine chapter 18 . 4/25
I had to be reread it because it's been a while. I really like the story and great update. Haha I feel your update schedule woes. Life gets so busy...
JusT let him meet orochimaru already i want it to happen so baddly. Plz T-T
1,885 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »