Reviews for Continuing the Cycle
ThePirateQueen367 chapter 19 . 9/29
Why can't Harry ever be happy

like the story just wished Harry would stop hurting
Mirage chapter 15 . 6/18
Harry really should learn to get himself under control, he goes to out of order to crazy...he becomes like a more deranged voldemort and that is something he does not want...
i unerstand it a litte , but even with all what did happen this goes to bad...he Needs to face his emories and work with them and learn to cchangge tem, as child it is way ore easy then on who was torturred for years as adult. he can learn and adapt...but Needs to Focus...

maybe ibiki could be the one to gets him under control and working halfway clear again..

stupid bitch anko, she never should have been there in the contest, or attacked him...
ShadowLady89 chapter 19 . 6/18
when will you update?
Jordan2356 chapter 11 . 6/13
i'm really liking this story but just realized it only has 19 chapters and hasn't been updated in like 2 years, please continue it
917brat chapter 19 . 6/6
this is very interesting and I would love to read more of this.
kaori and yoshi chapter 19 . 6/2
that was fantastic! the change in style actually made it more suspenseful and interesting. almost like it was more fast paced. Excellent job!
Mcc9901 chapter 15 . 5/18
Even though I don’t like the direction this story has gone it’s one of the more interesting ones I’ve read.
Update please
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 19 . 4/16
Still love this story!
TheStoryWever chapter 19 . 4/9
Hello great author!
I'd to say that I'm a fan, so I will.
I'm a huge fan!
Checked out your author page, glad to know that this story will be continued.
Uh... crap. That was phrased badly. Trying again.
It's been a while since an update and I'm ecstatic that there are future chapters in the works.
..Does that sound any better, or just like an insensitive jerk?
... If the latter, I apologize and will keep to myself.
iREQUiREM0REYA0i chapter 19 . 4/5
So I just found this and what a ride! I love the relationship with Jackal and Harry xD And I cannot wait till Harry's healthy enough to accept human touch 3 I can't wait till the next chapter, see you soon _
AlecSpringer chapter 19 . 4/3
Just re-read this story and I really hope that you update. Can't wait to see how you continue this story. _
colorchanger chapter 1 . 3/7
Love this story, I can't wait to see the next update!
ruinedsandwich chapter 19 . 3/4
i missed this story so much
Ssshebs chapter 19 . 1/28
I would totally support an asexual Gaara/Harry pairing. They could be psychos together!
2,325 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »