Reviews for Continuing the Cycle
SkylerKeas chapter 19 . 3/21
Please update soon! I just reread this story for the fifth time and I still love it. I really want to see where you're heading with this and hope that you aren't giving up on it.
lunamoon531 chapter 19 . 3/16
Omg, the first time I read this beautiful story I was at a friends house on their laptop cause my phone died and I loved it like my cat and I loved it like I love ice-cream, but then when I got back home i'd forgotten the name of this fic and I basically died from my own stupidity for not writing it down when I know I have a horrible memory. But now, here I am having somehow found this fic again and re-reading it just to make sure that this piece of wonderfulness is real and not just a dream.

Hope you update soon, but no worries, I will trust your word when you say you'll finish this :D
For The Love of Things Nerdy chapter 19 . 2/26
For goodness sake please bring in Orochimaru please
For The Love of Things Nerdy chapter 10 . 2/26
Finally some Orochimaru. Yay. This is awesome
No only one more chapter left and I won't to read more of it nooooooooooooooooo guess I have to wait but seriously though can't wait to read more
Harry is bad ass
Haha love things story
No they killed his snake I likedon't that little dude
So he has two snakes know?
Ok so after reading the first 2 pg im Hooked
Imminent chapter 19 . 2/18
This is a very entertaining read. Granted, I can't seem to find a plot? Maybe I've missed it, or maybe this far in it hasn't become apparent. Still, i thoroughly enjoy reading it. The interactions are fun between Harry and the shinobi. Is Harry still in Konoha because he doesn't want to let go of human interaction? He goes back and forth a lot... and he's proven he can heal... so why did he stay in the hospital? He was instantly improved in the Forest of Death so I feel like the hospital stay was obsolete. Since this is fanfic I don't really care for the nitty gritty plot points. All I care about is the entertainment.
SuzuWuzu chapter 1 . 2/18
this story is 100% stupid...why does he stay near konoha at all? this entire plot makes absolute zero sense (130k words and there still isn't any relevant plot, other than emo insane harry), I mean the parallels between Dumbledore and sarutobi is aperent...so why would insane harry or hocrux voldy stay in the village? or the stupid forest? and 90% of the story was confined to the hospital...seriously? I get that you want to flesh out his growing insanity, but one hundred thousand words of harry talking to himself and having flashbacks...yea I think you really do have phychosis.
DevianYUE chapter 15 . 2/15
Poke. How r u? How is school going?
NoToLogins chapter 19 . 2/11
Thank you very much for not abandoning the story!
I really like this fanfic - and love seeing Harry go crazy and shinobi freak out over their own assumptions.
I hope to see an update soon!
Thank you for writting this.
Lunamoon531 chapter 19 . 1/23
I have to say that I am completely in love with this fix and I mean the head over heals kind mixed with a bit of yandre.

I hope you update soon but take your time, I don't mind, see ya

Lunamoon