Reviews for Continuing the Cycle
Tidmag chapter 18 . 7h
First serious mental case Harry story I really enjoyed reading. Kudos.
Sillent chapter 9 . 8/1
And so we've moved to the final stage of angst. Rage. Or was it acceptance?

AH! No, of course!

Insanity.
Sillent chapter 7 . 8/1
I can only say that i'm intrigued. This is getting to the point where i'll stop posting a review every chapter since they'd boil down to BSing for length to say "I liked it."
Sillent chapter 6 . 8/1
Huh. Ya know, I was gonna make a joke about Harry slicing his wrists with cutting charms, but nails on palms work just as well. I didn't even KNOW there was an angst category.

Story is going places now. In more familliar territory now. The AN has me hopeful we can move past crippling angst and on to more functional angst.

Interesting things within the mind. Making sense of the pieces. I likes it. I likes it a...no, pretty neurtral like
Sillent chapter 5 . 8/1
Well now. S'pose I can see the angst now that it is all but thrown at me.

It was interesting, that's for sure.
Sillent chapter 4 . 8/1
Bruh

T-T
Sillent chapter 3 . 8/1
I continue to enjoy this.

I wish I could be more discriptive, but there isn't much to say. S'pose that's why I ain't an author. What I CAN say is that God Sagget do I love the interactions with Fire Scales. It...she...what the heck is it? It seems so rude to refer to her as an 'it.' I'll just assume a female until otherwise given the 'pretty' instead of 'handsome.'

I'M GETTING SIDE TRACKED!

Right, Fire Scales is becoming her own character and I really love that. Not some one time 'Oh, Harry is vulnerable, good thing I introduced this snake to do stuff.' She's an evolving character with her own traits and she doesn't even have a true name! I mean, perhaps snakes don't really have names? But then there's Manda. But he's a summon. Besides, a snake so reverent would probably just take up its designator as a prefered na-

SIDE TRACKED!

So yeah. Dug the chapter.

After going about the chapters and the profile, seems like this AN warning is woefully out of date. This story is definitely doing the male/male thing. There's mentions of this not occuring till Part 2, so if these are going to be entirely seperate fics then it certainly isn't a lie.
Sillent chapter 2 . 8/1
Oh I like this. Reading it, I can picture. It's not the most discriptive, but it's enough. Also getting to see the use of his newly aquired talents. Very interesting. Was hoping the parseltongue would be relatively promenent and so far i'm getting my wish.

Iffy on this Harry looking almost nothing like Harry, but I can totally see it. It'll be great for reaction if nothing else. I'm sure with some proper health he'll stop looking as...what he is in my mind.

Zipped by the authors profile at their demand as can be read in the ANs. They are hoping for a job in the medical field. I wish them the best of luck. I was there for a bit. Didn't really enjoy it. Should've gone for more wet work.

Wait. Losing focusing here. What was I...

The profile. Right. Basically spoke of this story being all dark and such. Also the author's got a thing for dude-on-dude. And something about a cat breeding sim.

Yep.

There was also announced fan art for this story. It was a lie and redirects to the profile.

Reported, disliked, and unsubscribed. Whole story is ruined now. I can only shudder at the number of those before me that did not survive. I must go on in order to find where their unwitting corpses lie!
Sillent chapter 1 . 8/1
Hmm. An interesting introduction. Will continue to read.

"Part two will have a somewhat high chance of a m/m no sex relationship."

Well, that certainly isn't usually my cup of tea, but if it isn't some weird ass pairing out of nowhere than i'd probably be cool with that. I've seen stories featuring same sex pairings done right and i've seen them done wrong where the whole point of the fic seems to be getting the two characters together. We'll see which one of the two this one is.

Haven't noticed a lot of angst, but that update was clearly made some chapters in. Hope it isn't overbearing.

Ah, on to the next chapter!
Riddle Wraith chapter 18 . 7/30
More please. :) I've really enjoyed this so far, and I look forward to reading future chapters.
Shikava chapter 18 . 7/30
uh, Harry will explode with anger. Harry is described rather possesive in character and Bridy was his favorite. Its like when the favorite toy is stolen from a child.
I cried for a week when I lost my bunny .
So it will be the last drop in his angry state.

Yours Shikava
tomoe toxic chapter 18 . 7/28
This story is brilliant. Absolutely fucking brilliant. I love dark morbid Harry stories, this probably definitely counts as one of them. Any real psychological angst stories I am drawn- I was really looking forward to Harry and Orochimaru having a face to face meeting, but that didn't quite happen. I love the many reaction's to Harry's appearance and personality. I love the way this story is written [period] Just everything about this story is absolutely brilliant and I can't put it down because holy hell!

It's very unique, and I love the creature ! Harry addition to the story. His eyes are a definite hex and will be very useful to him.

I am honestly sad sparrow died, I really liked him.

I am most looking forward to him meeting Orochimaru, the Akatsuki, & probably Sasuke only because I want to see how that works out.

The whole "Little Orochimaru" is a little scary to think about to be honest, but Ah god I adore this story very much. That's all I can say. Honestly, anyone who tries to capture Harry is a bloody idiot because all he has to do is stare at him and bam death -

Anyways, I am really looking forward to the update / the characterization & overall quality of the story is superb, I commend you on you ability to keep the reader interested and on their toes.

Great job. Thanks for sharing, I feel for anyone who crosses Harry at this point. /cough/ orochimaru /cough/ update soon !

/ tomoe toxic
eggplant purple chapter 18 . 7/27
I love it, and really, honestly hope to see an update.
PlumeVif151 chapter 18 . 7/21
Wow ! Marvelous story ! I an't wait to read the next chapter xD
You fucker! You fucking messed with my head! I thought the story was gonna get better gradually but it didnt! It was so monotone, so fucking SLOW story development! I wasted my fucking time and to think i went throught with it till the last chapter! Fuck you
1,935 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »