Reviews for Continuing the Cycle
P.A.W.07 chapter 18 . 10/10
I finally checked in on this after about a year-ish and there were some updates! Woot! I love this story. Its kind of sad though. Poor Sparrow.
Innieminnie chapter 18 . 10/9
Awesomesauce chapter 18 . 10/9
Birdy no D:

Love how Harry's more with it now, still dangerous and fragile but also so so /potent/ now.
The.Wholock.Brony.Assassin chapter 18 . 10/8
I hope that Harry doesn't finally crack.
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 18 . 10/8
Awww come on! Not a cliffy... NOOOOOO!
The.Wholock.Brony.Assassin chapter 4 . 10/5
Now this is upsetting. I hate misunderstandings...
The.Wholock.Brony.Assassin chapter 2 . 10/5
Aww how adorable...
9ha9h chapter 18 . 10/4
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Birdy! is harry going to go rage at roach-maru now?
lieh chapter 17 . 10/4
cannibalism lol
EpicShadowNinja chapter 18 . 10/3
Birdy! No! I wonder if you'll make her come back to life through Harry's magic (like Fire Scales - which was amazing by the way, I would hug you if I could). I'm amazed at your work and creative story for a crossover between the two, I love it and I hope you continue soon! Especially now that Jiraiya has come in! I'm loving the whole Lord Harry the Basilisk thing going on, I hope he goes out for revenge against Orochimaru and reading Orochimaru's reaction to seeing Harry.
EpicShadowNinja chapter 4 . 10/3
NO! ! $%## ! Not Fire Scales! I got just as attached as Harry! Harry, go find and kill them!
Love this story! Every time you post a new chapter I reread the whole thing. Please update soon I can't wait for more!
twinkletoestwo chapter 18 . 9/20
Thanks for writing! Very creepy, but very gripping story. Glad to see more interactions with Naruto characters this chapter, can't wait for more :)
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 18 . 9/12
Please update! :D
forgottologin chapter 18 . 9/6
You came back! *launches into a glorious tap dance solo*
1,966 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »