Reviews for Continuing the Cycle
Mcc9901 chapter 15 . 5/18
Even though I don’t like the direction this story has gone it’s one of the more interesting ones I’ve read.
Update please
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 19 . 4/16
Still love this story!
TheStoryWever chapter 19 . 4/9
Hello great author!
I'd to say that I'm a fan, so I will.
I'm a huge fan!
Checked out your author page, glad to know that this story will be continued.
Uh... crap. That was phrased badly. Trying again.
It's been a while since an update and I'm ecstatic that there are future chapters in the works.
..Does that sound any better, or just like an insensitive jerk?
... If the latter, I apologize and will keep to myself.
iREQUiREM0REYA0i chapter 19 . 4/5
So I just found this and what a ride! I love the relationship with Jackal and Harry xD And I cannot wait till Harry's healthy enough to accept human touch 3 I can't wait till the next chapter, see you soon _
AlecSpringer chapter 19 . 4/3
Just re-read this story and I really hope that you update. Can't wait to see how you continue this story. _
colorchanger chapter 1 . 3/7
Love this story, I can't wait to see the next update!
ruinedsandwich chapter 19 . 3/4
i missed this story so much
Ssshebs chapter 19 . 1/28
I would totally support an asexual Gaara/Harry pairing. They could be psychos together!
Bacon chapter 2 . 1/26
Orochimaru*
(I'm correcting my own previous post, as autocorrect screwed me over.)
Bacon chapter 2 . 1/26
So Harry essentially looks like Orochimari, but possibly younger?
IamOminous chapter 19 . 1/24
love this story update please, your amazing concept is fantastic and I reeeeaaaallyy want to find out if he can hunt down kabuto, also wouldn't his blood suffer from magical exhaust and his cellular material decay I mean at this point he's pretty much all magic and wizards can die from magical exhaustion just like ninja die from chakra exhaustion but the blood could stabilize out side there body as chakra is everywhere in there world but magic seem to be absorbed into the background I doubt his blood could survive without a magical containment in this new word further more chakra and magic could theoretically be the same thing but like radio waves and microwaves same form of energy but on completely different sides of the spectrum so far apart that neither could be sensed by the same equipment it would explain why they interfere with each other but can not be controlled by any of the same methods, the only question is which is at the top of the energy spectrum thou I'd say magic as it can bend the laws of physics like silly putty it would also explain why so many more people can use chakra as it would be far more manageable like chakras a motorcycle and magic is a freaking tank each would have individual advantages but Harry would have to deal with the fact that if he becomes exhausted that he would die because he can't use there energy like a gas engine filled with diseal he just wouldn't work
Rasdra chapter 19 . 1/18
Reread your whole story just now And gotta say I'd forgotten how detailed and interesting it was. Unreliable narrator or Not, your Harry in this crossover is a fascinating person to get into the headspace of. I understand it's probably not gonna be updated again and your other stories are great too so while I would love to see more of this I think I'm happy just reading whatever you update.
TheLoverOfWit chapter 19 . 1/4
I have nothing to write, except that, I want more, I need more, but I’m in no rush so take your time.
Verdantia Akalixi chapter 18 . 12/25/2017
I just read Continuing the Cycle again for the first time in a year or two and saw on your profile that you're active again and I am SO HAPPY. Or excited, rather, that this will be continued (soon?), eeeeeee!
2,319 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »